Washington DC Message Boards

Free Georgetown University Apartments, Roommates,

Guest campusopoly

Guest campusopoly

Hey all,

I am the founder of a new Web site called www.campusopoly.com where college students can post and search FREE classified ads in housing, roommates, jobs and more. We currently have over 90 universities and more than 100,000 student job listings, thousands of which are in Georgetown University.

What makes www.campusopoly.com unique are the localized categories where students can post and search free listings. For each university, we break down on-campus and off-campus housing by street name, offer up extracurricular activities, intramural sports, textbooks, Greek life happenings and much more.

I am posting on this online forum to spread awareness of this free service to Georgetown University students in an effort to enhance the college experience.

If you have graduated college, you should checkout my other Website www.cityopoly.com, which offers free classified listings in more than 60 U.S. cities.

Greg