Washington DC Message Boards

Best Bbq In Dc!

Guest Deena

Guest Deena

SO I live in Cleveland Park and have found an absolutely EXCELLENT new restaurant, called Riedel's!! It is an upscale place, with actual glasses (not paper cups) and a beautiful wine list. They have a hickory smoker, offer pork and BEEF ribs, brisket and pulled pork. It is reasonably priced and the people are friendly. Definitely worth a shot! The address is 4221 Connecticut Ave., kind of an out of the way place, but it has a RED awning if that helps!

• 2 months later...
Guest rowland

I can tell you that they do have takeout as I carried home an assortment after having my fill at the bar one evening, in addition to observing several folks carrying food out. I can also tell you that this is some of the best bbq that i've had and (when it's on the menu) the chili is THE BEST I have ever had. Food is real good, staff is real friendly and a reasonable size bar. The owner really knows his bbq and makes his own rubs and sauces.

• 1 month later...

BBQ and DA BLUES

Every THURSDAY 6p-11p

Ellington's on Eighth

424-A 8th Street, SE

Washington, DC

202-546-8308

Mouth watering BBQ Buffet filled with Smoked BBQ Chicken, Brisket, Pork, Macaroni and Cheese, Greens, Cornbread and served up with a Smokin side of down home BLUES.

Bring your instruments because this is a HOT JAM session.

http://compacturl.com/xrdg

That is a really big boast there ellon. Your saying that your barbeque is better than Old Glory in Georgetown. They have all those mouth watering sauces. And the meat is so tender that you do not need a knife to cut it.

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.