DC Message Boards
Guest M-Style Records A&R

Need A Record Deal

Guest Benjamin Bailey

yes om a talented uk rapper i just need someone who colud help me get out there. EMAIL ME AT viper_x22@msn.com or outlawbwv2@yahoo.com Thanks. read this let me know if you like it.

Ive bin lukin out of ma window many days have passed//

yet i still sit and wonder why guns have to blast//

why we go to war and dont try for peace at all//

here me speak wen i scream out B's tha law//

i dont stand for nothin but the future of us thugs//

now om in tha game please just trust me//

now ov bin caught out u cannot touch me its B//

om representin us all black white or asian we must stand tall//

so if u want ma talent then you should sign me//

wolverhamptons own Benjamin Bailey dats all//

let me know what you think thanks Benjamin.Bailey

Guest Guest

Need help in tha biz

The new label M-Style Records is now looking to sign new talent /

do you have star quality? do you have what it takes?

need a record deal with free promotion, free website, free distribution and all, are you trying to get your name out push an album entertain and Influence people, make money, then talk to us, plus we do about 40 shows an album release

and host local events....

Age group 14-25 Our Genres- Hardcore/Rap/hiphop/R&B/soul/alturnative/comedy/rock/punk/powerpop/indie/metal

E-Mail - arezz757@yahoo.com

Website - www.m-style.co.nr

Myspace- www.myspace.com/mstyle

I am A Young Singer looking for a record Deal anytime. So if your intrested in my R&b/Hip Hop/ email me at Inluv082@aol.com

I also want to dance/ sing I am a Solo atrist lookin for a record deal that will rise me to the top pf the charts

Guest dachelle W

Need help in tha biz

need a record deal with free promotion, free website, free distribution and all, are you trying to get your name out push an album entertain and Influence people, make money, then talk to us, plus we do about 40 shows an album release

Age group 14-25 Our Genres- Hardcore/Rap/hiphop/R&B/soul/alturnative/comedy/rock/punk/powerpop/indie/metal

my names dachelle and i am 14 i am interested in getting a record deal. i live in phoenix arizona and all ive ever wanted to do was sing

Guest TARCELYN

Need help in tha biz

Guest TARCELYN   , KIM   , NIQUISHA

Need help in tha biz

im 12 BUT ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE DESPRET TO GET A RECORD DEAL KIM IS 14 AND NIQUISHA IS 14 WE HAVE WHAT IT TAKES I PRACTICE SINGING IN THE MIRROR EVERY DAY IM OBSSESED WITH THIS I GREW UP IN A CHURCH CHOIR AND IVE BEEN WATING FOR THIS MOMENT SINCE I WAS THREE YEARS OLD

gOD BLESS YOU FOR GIVING PEOPLE A CHANCE I CAN TAKE THE HEAT DURING BECOMING A SINGER

Guest chakennan

peep this i'm a very good rapper i've been rapping seen age 5 and i'm 13 i freestyle i battle all the time at my school sometimes it's a tie sometimes i win but i never lose. I produce my own beats and write my own words trust me if u give me a chance ill show you that i'm not a garbage rapper actually i'm tight actually i'm really tight so hit me up at swoodaG@aol.com or ziggybule905@aol.com it really doesn't matter which one. if u give me a chance i promise u i will be successful.

Guest Dale Wright aka D-money

yeh this ya boy d-money if you looking for a straight up rapper from the streets holla at

me I got some tracks down if ya don't like the rap I got the beats I'm a true husstler

anyway I can get money I'll get it

Home(301-420-3507)

Hit me at this number if you want to listen to my tracks

Guest marlon "freedom" linds

wasup this yo boy freedom repen dat 414 yea dat mil town city aka da get down city. Any ways me and my niggas is da hottest out i guaranteed dat no body on this cite f**king wit us cause we dat hot. Its a 3 man group its me freedom 16 years old, my boy young natti 17, and my boy reese 17. In my city no boby want to battle our flow cause it so sick, and the freestyle and punch is so sick we might make u throw up when we spittin dat sh*t. So If yall really want to make some halla at us. I dont want to put to much info so hit up on my email add. (youngmar05@yahoo.com)

age group - 14-25 Must live in the US

leave e-mail address and links.

thanks

M-Style Records

leave e-mail address and links. THE SINGLE AGAINST THE WALL THE NEW ALBUM ALREADY SOLD OVER 13,000 SELLS(BUY NOW) GO TO KAREEMTHEGIFTED.COM TELL US WHAT U THINK HOLLA BACK

KAREEMS NEW CHATROOM ,VIDEOS

WTACH A CLIP NOW!http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3852041843043635231&q=kareem

BUY THE CD NOW ON SALE AT HTTP://WWW.KAREEMTHEGIFTED.COM OR CDBABY.COM

please go to kareemthegifted.com or kareem777.com please sign my fanmail

thanks a lot kareem.: my Tours my live Chatroom i have tour with some of the best just go there now fish around thanks again

u heard it first ent.

my private email is kareem777@optonline.net

MY GOD BLESS U ALL: From KareemTheGifted

WE ARE NOW SEEKING YOUNG TALENTED SINGERS FEMALES & MALES

GO TO KAREEM777.COM AND CALL OUR OFFICE

copy & paste KAREEM HAS TOUR WITH B5, TREY SONGZ, ,TYRA,HAROLD MELVIN &THE BULENOTES,KEITH SWEAT,BABS FROM DA BAND AND HIS NOW TOURING MONTICELLO AGIN IN DEC 2005

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?for...303&topicPage=0 now on sale at kareemthegifted.com get your's

KAREEMTHEGIFTED DEC 9TH 2005 AT SULLIVAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE GO TO KAREEM777.COM MORE INFO FOR TICKETS.

thanks

M-Style Records

Guest Lauren

My boyfriend has a group called double hammas. They are real hot around here in fredericksburg. they are very talented. it is 4 memeber my boyfriend andrew aka duece, andretti aka dretti, jamar aka yung jay, and luis aka yung L. luis is spanish and he adds reggaeton to their style. if you want to hear some songs reply at BaileyLab88@verizon.net. they are 20 18 18 and 18

Guest Guest

Hi M-Style, I'm "Avery" and I'm 15 years old. I sing R&B and I write my own songs. I have been singing since I was very young and I started writting my own music about two years ago. I have a really smooth voice and I know how to deliver vocally. I have a unique style and look that is different from others. If you would just take a minute to listen to some of my music, you wouldn't be sorry. I have about 9 songs that I have already written. If you are interested please email me at jlmathis_31@yahoo.com.

Thanks

"Avery"

Guest i keep it real

yo i keep it real me my crew are looking for a deal, im a rapper, that does what hes gotta, my site i made is at www.sorecordsspam and you can hear my music at www.soundclick.com/soldout my e-mail is g_town_pmp@yahoo.com

Guest lil baby g

yo sup.i 14 i live in united kingdom n i need help. i got da raps ye but i aint got da beats n i ent got da voice to carry dem out.any of u rappers out dere fink u got wat it takes to be out dere singin ma songs email me at o0_muzzy_0o@hotmail.com :D

Guest Fate

Yo! my rapping name is fate Ive been rapping for four years im 13 I know every one else got skill but can they put out a hot album? I can but its too hard cause i got school and stuff in the way so i need a quicker way to get a record deal!!! Id never call myself the best but i know if i worked at it i can be one of them.

i aint no pushy type of people i know peope who will jerk you in a rap deals92ss@yahoo.com

Guest aaron_*

leave e-mail address and links.

thanks

M-Style Records

[u

Yo i got a crew we rap im ders to 15 and one 13 hit me back at gryda_dfellanz@yahoo.com

Guest Hot-boi tevin

check dis out imma young talented rapper and got whet it takes to sell records thats all its bout huh but yeah im from new orleans louisiana im 15 years old and i made like 20 sumthing songs by myself i rap kinda could sing lil hooks u know i got a head on my shoulders i just need a chance u know

Guest hotboitevin

check dis out imma young talented rapper and got whet it takes to sell records thats all its bout huh but yeah im from new orleans louisiana im 15 years old and i made like 20 sumthing songs by myself i rap kinda could sing lil hooks u know i got a head on my shoulders i just need a chance u know

go check out my music on myspace hotboitevin are my email address hotboitevin@gmail.com u heard me!!!!!

Guest SIRVONTHEKING

Need help in tha biz

CHECK MY MUSIC OUT

http://www.youtube.com/sirvonking

Guest Guest

Watch "Ghetto Stylin, Blast To Future 1/2 Mile of Sound." on YouTube

EATFRUIT*BSHARPCNATURAL*RAWWAR

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.