DC Message Boards
Guest M-Style Records A&R

Need A Record Deal

Guest alkatraz   
Guest alkatraz

yo i'm tha next big thing i can do raps just like that off tha top of my head just give me a chance 4 a record deal.u won't regret it trust me.i'm 12 years old and waitin' 2 get signed.holla back a.s.a.p my e-mail adi is harley_blissett@yahoo.co.uk. tell me ure adress and i'll send a tape in like i said nuttin' is impossible

holla back at me dawg

Guest T-Ball   
Guest T-Ball

Hey, my real names Adam Tater, but my nickname is T-Ball. I've been writin rhymes for a few years, and I just started puttin my stuff to my own beats. I got some real lyrics, aint nothin fake about them or me. If you help me out by signing me, I swear I will be there for any and everything, and I guarentee that I get major recognition.

Hit me up

email:balla086@yahoo.com

phone:330-726-7990

Get a hold of me, I'm ready to work for what I want and I'm ready to get mine.

Guest majorr mann   
Guest majorr mann

whats happenin its ya boy Majorr Mann im 16,and Ive been looking for a record deal for about 2 years now.I have songs that ive written but ive never had the materials to them on a cd.All imasking is that you plez give me a record deal cuzi got the rhymes that'll frie ya brain so hit me up at- blackmagicsain@yahoo.com or my cell 1-205-335-0833.

much love, ;)

Majorr Mann

Guest micky   
Guest micky

hey whats up i need a rap deal and i have 27 songz done so far and i olny finishit one album and im a meal im from europ and aall my hommeys like my music but can u plz holler back e-mail me at floranda_@hotmail.com

Guest MaJ   
Guest MaJ

Hi, my stagename is MaJ and I have a really strong passion for music. If I had one wish, it would be, to be offered the oppurtunity to show you that I'm what you're looking for. No joke, I know it has been said that I'M THE BEST SINGER EVER HEARD, but when you hear my voice, you will have no choice but get involved. I AM IT, exactly what you need, exactly what you want so go ahead and give me a call. Dont miss out. You can contact me at (313) 717-1592

Guest Freddie Young   
Guest Freddie Young

My name is freddie and im not even gonna stunt i'm one if not the hottest 15-yearold rappers that ever lived and if a label is looking to go big then they have to i mean have to sign me because im only shopping around for deals for one more year and then im gonna do it myself here is somthing that i just wrote---- im never slipping so look fag im straped on my way to school and i aint talking bout my bookbag i boil oddels and noodles and cook crack and as a mater of fact ya'll as lame as it get plus my gun is like a gizer you never know when it spit but when it spit i'll leave ya inside you know what they say p***y you could run but you cant hide but f**k that you cant even run cuz you'll get shoot down from 300 feet away cuz of the beam on my gun i aint that n***a who talk s**t and dont do nuffin im that n***a who talk s**t pull out and start bussin n****s is made cuz im in vip wit a bunch of groupies while yall at home wit some lotion and a **homework**o movie i stand strong none of you little fagets could move me watch your back cuz you be any where and cacth shell i got n****s in dark coners that pop you like splinter cell i been to jail and aint learn nothing from it now my niggas on that cris brown s**t man we'll tell you to run it snatch the chain of ya neck flash the beam on the tech bust a shoot in the air everybody hit the deck you better not turn me down and if that happen you'll get hit wit a stick and i aint talking about madden---- If you like that there will be more to come just sign me give a brother a chance and you wont be sorry i'll holla

Guest Freddie Young   
Guest Freddie Young

My name is freddie and im not even gonna stunt i'm one if not the hottest 15-yearold rappers that ever lived and if a label is looking to go big then they have to i mean have to sign me because im only shopping around for deals for one more year and then im gonna do it myself here is somthing that i just wrote---- im never slipping so look fag im straped on my way to school and i aint talking bout my bookbag i boil oddels and noodles and cook crack and as a mater of fact ya'll as lame as it get plus my gun is like a gizer you never know when it spit but when it spit i'll leave ya inside you know what they say p***y you could run but you cant hide but f**k that you cant even run cuz you'll get shoot down from 300 feet away cuz of the beam on my gun i aint that n***a who talk s**t and dont do nuffin im that n***a who talk s**t pull out and start bussin n****s is made cuz im in vip wit a bunch of groupies while yall at home wit some lotion and a **homework**0 movie i stand strong none of you little fagets could move me watch your back cuz you be any where and cacth shell i got n****s in dark coners that pop you like splinter cell i been to jail and aint learn nothing from it now my niggas on that cris brown s**t man we'll tell you to run it snatch the chain of ya neck flash the beam on the tech bust a shoot in the air everybody hit the deck you better not turn me down and if that happen you'll get hit wit a stick and i aint talking about madden---- If you like that there will be more to come just sign me give a brother a chance and you wont be sorry i'll holla

Guest Freddie Young   
Guest Freddie Young

My name is freddie and im not even gonna stunt i'm one if not the hottest 15-yearold rappers that ever lived and if a label is looking to go big then they have to i mean have to sign me because im only shopping around for deals for one more year and then im gonna do it myself here is somthing that i just wrote---- im never slipping so look fag im straped on my way to school and i aint talking bout my bookbag i boil oddels and noodles and cook crack and as a mater of fact ya'll as lame as it get plus my gun is like a gizer you never know when it spit but when it spit i'll leave ya inside you know what they say p***y you could run but you cant hide but f**k that you cant even run cuz you'll get shoot down from 300 feet away cuz of the beam on my gun i aint that n***a who talk s**t and dont do nuffin im that n***a who talk s**t pull out and start bussin n****s is made cuz im in vip wit a bunch of groupies while yall at home wit some lotion and a **homework**o movie i stand strong none of you little fagets could move me watch your back cuz you be any where and cacth shell i got n****s in dark coners that pop you like splinter cell i been to jail and aint learn nothing from it now my niggas on that cris brown s**t man we'll tell you to run it snatch the chain of ya neck flash the beam on the tech bust a shoot in the air everybody hit the deck you better not turn me down and if that happen you'll get hit wit a stick and i aint talking about madden---- If you like that there will be more to come just sign me give a brother a chance and you wont be sorry i'll holla e-mail me at pretty p1g@aol.com or call me at 860-478-1620

Guest Lil T   
Guest Lil T

Hi m Style records I am 14 years of age I rap lyrically I have big dreams i been rappin since i was 6 I have good vocabulary I can also act I am very good at putting stuff together so holla back see u when i see you peace

Guest VA boyz   
Guest VA boyz
Hi label M-Style Records i am a young and talented rapper i have what it takes i have got about 7 songs ready to be released when i get a record deal please can you give me a deal if you can halla back 07968575522 and my e-mail is romariocfc@hotmail.co.uk

can someone help me i am trying to make a cd i have a group called VA boyz please email me my email fify2birdz@yahoo.com

Guest LilSatane   
Guest LilSatane
Hi Label M-Style Records, Ive done a few songs but my album is not finished so I just want to get a label for now plase. I want to know if I can get one

:D:lol: my name is Lil Satane And im looking 4 a record deal cuz ive done a couple songs with my homeboy and we think its time 2 get signed!

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
:D hey my name is LilSatane and u can locate me at 507-437-9040 and i realy need a record deal i think i can sing and if u dont call me and ull c u was wrong!

Yo, this is Mike Brewster from HDG Maryland. All I wanna say is that i like to freestyle, and write lyrics, if there are any record labels that wanna sign a 14 year old man, then hit me up. I am not gonna talk myself up, and say I'm the best, but i will do this

Guest Dave   
Guest Dave

Hey Record Dealers, My band is completely ready to be signed. We have an album that we have recorded and we have designed our CD. The only problem is that we are not signed and we need to be. You could make a lot of money off of our band. The number of fans that we have increases by the day. We are 15 years old. Anyone who wants to sign an awesome alternative band that can put on a kick ass show shoule contact us at www.myspace.com/thecrisisofec. Thanks

Guest M-Style Records   
Guest M-Style Records

age group - 14-25 Must live in the US

leave e-mail address and links.

thanks

M-Style Records

Guest Ulissa Martinez   
Guest Ulissa Martinez

Iam a 20 year old puertorican and pueruvian R&B singer, i have entered in so many competitions, such as American idol, Houston idol and Making the band 3, and on all these events ive made it to the 4th round. I have 14 songs done so far , if your are interested in me call me please at 281-470-8247 i have the whole package , i promise you wont be sorry. my email is, ulissa27@yahoo.com

Guest jimmie taylor aka(dough boy)   
Guest jimmie taylor aka(dough boy)

me and my click are trying to get signed and we are made up of three people who are T-savage Lamonte and me Doughboy we've been rapping all our lives and we been patiently waitng to get signed we are having a cd out around our local neighbor hood and if you want a copy call 419-255-2868 or write a letter to the mailling address of 1784 tecumseh,43607 in toledo ohio

Guest Main One   
Guest Main One

let me tell a tale to them WHO the boys & gals at label m my flows never be failing all hailing the boy who aint even a vet but got concept am I the ***brown trout***... yep peace to the Kru Another Empty Krylon Aka Aek them boys dont play and you can flow on my dismay because every dog has his day will I though probally but not to day. Yo this kid main one If you were filling that let me know at Blunted719@aol.com.

Guest A-Lusk   
Guest A-Lusk

Dis ya boy A-Lusk and im lookin for a record deal. Im in a group called G.R.C. Im only 14 years old. Im one of tha best young rappers in Columbus, Georgia. I will rip on any M.C. I spit rhymes like, " Im A-Lusk nigga, u know I keeps it pimpin/Hoes dive on my penis like they swimming for tha olympics/When u come to C-Town u betta not slip/And tha set I rep, u know its crips. If you like what you see call me at (706)393-6919

kool aid    0

yo what it is this ya boi young fiya im 17 and i been battlin for like 3 months now i never realy recorded a song but i got like 100 just sittin around the house just waitin for a beat. all i need is a CHANCE i anit the dopest i know theres room for improvement but put me up a mc my age and ya best bet would be to bet on me my hood wont let me flop (tha bay ca) so halla at me at gotta.get.it@hotmail.com

Guest arthur charette   
Guest arthur charette
yo im 12 i got friends who have a group named the rider boys who are trying to get signed they are mad tight and have many songs. yo if u need somebody wit flava and hip hop skills to the limit hit me up at jxc820@msn.com ya heard

holla ;) peace

yo its me again if u want to sign the rider boys we know everything that it takes to get signed and we know this if the label has 4 artist's and 2 are lazy and never show up to stuff that the set up, but the other 2 are hard working and arrive on time to everything, guess which artist will get the best push regardless of their talent. we know so if u are looking for somebody who know what it takes sign us ya heard contact jxc820@msn.com

;) yea

**to perform an anatomical sexual impossibility** i (smack doggesses) like i was (nash bridges) muggen your cash over (last dissisions) i got the fire power to take over canada as i (blast bridges) none of yea ever gonna be ill (like me) im spittin chucks of yea out like i spit with (spike teeth) you beaten me HAAAA (unlikly) i ant even (tryen) and im only a white boy (ryhmen) but still im tearen you appart like im a lion)

arthur charette

sault saint marie ontario

1-705-256-5371

and **to perform an anatomical sexual impossibility** you

Guest jovane myers   
Guest jovane myers

ight look, i'm a hard working 14 year ol boy im afro american indian and jamaican. im 5'8. and i've been writing raps since i waz 8 and a half and i gotta a lot af people that can back me up on that cause i can rap. i just entered high school and everyone that has seen my talent loves it. i can show anyone my talent and i freestyle rap. so if theres any record labels out there looking fo sum one im not saying u can sign me but u can jus see fo yourself the skills i have an if u wanna u can sign me. u can get me at ANDREDEAN1@AOL.COM OR CALL MY PHONE AT 973-261-0547. AN I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY SKILLS TO THE WORLD CAUSE ITS NOT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. THANXX

X-Men    0
Hi Label M-Style Records, Ive done a few songs but my album is not finished so I just want to get a label for now plase. I want to know if I can get one

Hello, its me again, im a talented rapper, if you are intrested, please email me at Ballers_Prince3@hotmail.com

Let it be known i'm a motown born and raised on the westside. seventeen with big idea's for the game need this rapp deal like young buck from cashville what you think they call us hitsville fo. I'm gon tell u what lets bring that spark back in the D. U can e-mail me at joyrdtk@yahoo.com

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.