DC Message Boards
Guest M-Style Records A&R

Need A Record Deal

Guest M-Style Records A&R

Need help in tha biz

The new label M-Style Records is now looking to sign new talent /

do you have star quality? do you have what it takes?

need a record deal with free promotion, free website, free distribution and all, are you trying to get your name out push an album entertain and Influence people, make money, then talk to us, plus we do about 40 shows an album release

and host local events....

Age group 14-25 Our Genres- Hardcore/Rap/hiphop/R&B/soul/alturnative/comedy/rock/punk/powerpop/indie/metal

E-Mail - arezz757@yahoo.com

Website - www.m-style.co.nr

Myspace- www.myspace.com/mstyle

Guest Mohamed Diakite

Hi label M-Style Records i am a young and talented rapper i have what it takes i have got about 7 songs ready to be released when i get a record deal please can you give me a deal if you can halla back 07968575522 and my e-mail is romariocfc@hotmail.co.uk

Guest Kasope Ayodele

Hi Label M-Style Records, Ive done a few songs but my album is not finished so I just want to get a label for now please. I want to know if I can get one

Guest Kasope Ayodele
Hi Label M-Style Records, Ive done a few songs but my album is not finished so I just want to get a label for now plase. I want to know if I can get one

Hello, its me again, im a talented rapper, if you are interested, please email me at Ballers_Prince3@hotmail.com

Guest Kenneth

i am a young rapper i've done 15 songs all i need to do is put it on a C.D.

If you are intrested you can email me at meatwad_mmm@yahoo.com

Guest buddy jones

Hey m-style I have done about 3song's not alot but I spit rymes alot just not wright them down so if you intersed e-mail at toc_the_2@yahoo.com or call at 269-783-1038

Guest Speats

supppp, mmm yeah i make beats, make songs, got a couple of songs ready, live in canada, and want a record, i added you on myspace, and email for details and all at louistown_connection@hotmail.com

thanks

Guest Young-Maine

Hey Label M-Style Records, this is the KING young-maine i got a group called young-onez and i have 15 raps done and all i need is a Record deal and some money in my pockets i already got Fans nand groupies you know how that goe's but yeah i wanna do shows i was born for this type of sh*t come on now i been rapping and freestylig since 2nd grade this aint nothin new to me i was born with a mic and camera's all in my face i so evil on da mic come on now

YOUNG-MAINE im about's to put New Haven Connecticut on the map and Minnesota Minneapolis southside young-onez Trey-Deuce, and Trey-Four STAND UP PowderHorn park 612-729-2277

Guest DANIELLE
Need help in tha biz

need a record deal with free promotion, free website, free distribution and all, are you trying to get your name out push an album entertain and Influence people, make money, then talk to us, plus we do about 40 shows an album release

Age group 14-25 Our Genres- Hardcore/Rap/hiphop/R&B/soul/alturnative/comedy/rock/punk/powerpop/indie/metal

yo im a oung rapper im looking for a sign up please make my drream come true im make songs easily so you can more money for the bizz please email me a dani450cen@hotmil.co.uk all me mates think im good so please email me

form danielle

Guest Guest

Yo my names dunk and i think i az got wot it takes to become a rapper if you iz intrested email me at Duncansroom@hotmail.com

Guest Jovon Mack

IM A YOUNG RAP STAR IM 16 AND I'VE BEEN RAPPING SINCE I COULD HOLD A MIC I HAVE SKILLS THAT CAN NOT BE WASTED. PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME THAT IM A STAR IF YOU PASS UP ON THIS OPPITUNITY THEN YOU'LL REGRET IT BECAUSE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I'M GONNA MAKE IT BIG. NOT ONLY CAN I RAP, BUT I CAN SING,DANCE, AND ACT. I HAVE A REMARKABLE VOICE, AND I'M THE BEST! I'VE BEEN IN THE STREETS FOR A WHILE SO ITS TIME FOR ME TO DO WHAT I WAS PUT ON THE EARTH TO DO. IF YOU WANT A SUPERSTAR ON YOUR WOUNDERFUL LABEL CONTACT ME AT G-UNIT50S1@AOL.COM. PLEASE GIVE ME THE CHANCE I HAVE THE TALENT AND I HAVE THE DRIVE AND AMBITION.

Guest jalen

yo im 12 i got friends who have a group named the rider boys who are trying to get signed they are mad tight and have many songs. yo if u need somebody wit flava and hip hop skills to the limit hit me up at jxc820@msn.com ya heard

holla ;) peace

Guest jalen
yo im 12 i got friends who have a group named the rider boys who are trying to get signed they are mad tight and have many songs. yo if u need somebody wit flava and hip hop skills to the limit hit me up at jxc820@msn.com ya heard

holla ;) peace

yo its me again if u want to sign the rider boys we know everything that it takes to get signed and we know this if the label has 4 artist's and 2 are lazy and never show up to stuff that the set up, but the other 2 are hard working and arrive on time to everything, guess which artist will get the best push regardless of their talent. we know so if u are looking for somebody who know what it takes sign us ya heard contact jxc820@msn.com

;) yea

To all Majors & Indies , BOOKING AGENTS SONG WRITER'S PRODUCERS we are now seeking a Recording Deal for the best of the best 16yrs old Kareem straight out of Brooklyn

U Heard it First Ent.1-347-404-6067 call now Kareem is a star born 9yrs of training & hard work he has the talent the look the skills to success.kareemthegifted.com kareem has over 200,000 HITS

now playing over 73 radio station the single Against The Wall NEW WEBSITE AT WWW.KAREEMTHEGIFTED.COM

TO ALL RADIO STATIONS &PROMOTERS PRODUCER'S THE NEXT BIG THING KAREEM

COLLEGE TOUR'S HE'S READY ....

watch the docoumentary at the hot showcase starting kareem the gifted singing his single (Against The Wall) follow copy link to browser http://mp3unsigned.com/Showvideo.asp?mp3id=33

we are now accepting to opening acts for your artist or artists on tour. JOIN THE WINNING TEAM KAREEM IS NEXT IN LINE NEW R&B SOUL

OVER 200,000 HITS YES IT ALL REAL BOOK THIS ARTIST"KAREEM THE TOTAL PACKAGE

network tv stations

Red Entertainment 1212-563-7575

Mr.Wesely Goodman

KAREEM HAS PROVING HIS TRUE SKILLS ON AND OFF STAGE

KAREEM HAS JUST FINSHED THE B5 TOUR &TYRA WE ARE NOW TOURING THE SOUTH

KAREEM IS NOW FEATURING ON CHANNEL 25-6-35 NEW YORKERS HIPHOP R&B

WE ARE SEEKING SPONORS FOR THE SUMMER 2005 TOUR This kid has been air on Bet for 3wks over 4000 fans

seeking to be signed to the major player:

WELCOME ALL...........KAREEM777.COM buy the cd at:Apple iTunesEmusic Etherstream April 6, 2005 LoudEye MP3tunes May 26, 2005 MSN Music MusicIsHere November MusicMatch May 4, 2005 MusicNet Puretracks Rhapsody Tower Records.com CdBaby.com

kareem new website is http://kareemthegifted.com

NEXT TOUR IN MONTICELLO OVER 6000 FANS RACETRACK

SPET10TH 2005

NEXT TOUR KID ROCK IN MISS OCT 23 2005

THE BUZZ IS ON

In your own words tell what u think of my new album my new single AGAINST THE WALL

please go to kareemthegifted.com or kareem777.com please sign my fanmail

thanks alot kareem.: my Tours my live Chatroom i have tour with some of the best just go there now fish around thanks again

u heard it first ent.

my private email is kareem777@optonline.net

MY GOD BLESS U ALL: From KareemTheGifted

WE ARE NOW SEEKING YOUNG TALENTED SINGERS FEMALES & MALES

GO TO KAREEM777.COM AND CALL OUR OFFICE

bio.rtf

Need help in tha biz

To all Majors & Indies , BOOKING AGENTS SONG WRITER'S PRODUCERS we are now seeking a Recording Deal for the best of the best 16yrs old Kareem straight out of Brooklyn

U Heard it First Ent.1-347-404-6067 call now Kareem is a star born 9yrs of training & hard work he has the talent the look the skills to success.kareemthegifted.com kareem has over 200,000 HITS

now playing over 73 radio station the single Against The Wall NEW WEBSITE AT WWW.KAREEMTHEGIFTED.COM

TO ALL RADIO STATIONS &PROMOTERS PRODUCER'S THE NEXT BIG THING KAREEM

COLLEGE TOUR'S HE'S READY ....

watch the docoumentary at the hot showcase starting kareem the gifted singing his single (Against The Wall) follow copy link to browser http://mp3unsigned.com/Showvideo.asp?mp3id=33

we are now accepting to opening acts for your artist or artists on tour. JOIN THE WINNING TEAM KAREEM IS NEXT IN LINE NEW R&B SOUL

OVER 200,000 HITS YES IT ALL REAL BOOK THIS ARTIST"KAREEM THE TOTAL PACKAGE

network tv stations

Red Entertainment 1212-563-7575

Mr.Wesely Goodman

KAREEM HAS PROVING HIS TRUE SKILLS ON AND OFF STAGE

KAREEM HAS JUST FINSHED THE B5 TOUR &TYRA WE ARE NOW TOURING THE SOUTH

KAREEM IS NOW FEATURING ON CHANNEL 25-6-35 NEW YORKERS HIPHOP R&B

WE ARE SEEKING SPONORS FOR THE SUMMER 2005 TOUR This kid has been air on Bet for 3wks over 4000 fans

seeking to be signed to the major player:

WELCOME ALL...........KAREEM777.COM buy the cd at:Apple iTunesEmusic Etherstream April 6, 2005 LoudEye MP3tunes May 26, 2005 MSN Music MusicIsHere November MusicMatch May 4, 2005 MusicNet Puretracks Rhapsody Tower Records.com CdBaby.com

kareem new website is http://kareemthegifted.com

NEXT TOUR IN MONTICELLO OVER 6000 FANS RACETRACK

SPET10TH 2005

NEXT TOUR KID ROCK IN MISS OCT 23 2005

THE BUZZ IS ON

Guest Murdah

My name is Murdah, I know you don't want to hear my life story, but if your smart you would look

at this. I think I am the a good rapper, but that is a matter of opinion. just give me a try

my e-mail is but I won't be expecting anything

Kokane_kross@yahoo.com "Life is at a turn, now comes the road"

Zoe.

god be with you

Guest Tyler Casey

This is to anybody that will read this. I know i have good young talent ready to explode. I know this because i get so muck love and respect from everybody. I just need a deal so i can get out there. I am a great rapper. My talents are from greatest 2 least greatest are below. First I have been told by many i have the best flow for some one as young as me. 2nd my rhymes are off the top. I can do very good hooks. I also have a very good ear and sense for music so i can make beats. So im just looking 4 somebody to pick me up. thanks

PS i can breakdance 2

Guest UnderTownCEO
PLEASE GO TO KAREEMTHEGIFTED.COM AND SIGN THE FANCLUB I WILL GET BACK LISTEN TO THIS ARTIST KAREM TELL US WHAT U THINK

i got u man ur mine call (508)-798-5735 ask for matt ill tell u about UnderTownRecords. ok

Guest Ro

ya wut up m. i heard u r giveen out lables to so vary talented people. me and my cuz is has been tryin to get a lable for quite a while now. man we can rap,sing,and dance but not tomuch of the dance. but 4 real if u whanna check us out hit me up at fromabove247@aol.com o ya im 14 and my cuz is 15 we tight man just hist us up and tell us when. we all about work.

Guest tyree dudley
Need help in tha biz

Age group 14-25  Our Genres- Hardcore/Rap/hiphop/R&B/soul/alturnative/comedy/rock/punk/powerpop/indie/metal

Website -  www.m-style.co.nr

Myspace-  www.myspace.com/mstyle

yo im a oung rapper im looking for a sign up please make my drream come true im make songs easily so you can more money for the bizz please email me a dani450cen@hotmil.co.uk all me mates think im good so please email me

form danielle

Hi my name is tyree dudley and i am15 years old ive been rapping for a long time now i have lots of songs well known in my town im on street made mixtapes and im looking to take the next step you can contact me at my email adress saientzchild@yahoo.com if instrested

Guest murda

yo whats popping i am a good rapper from jersey that moved to fla na MEQAN IM A GOOD RAPPER HAVE STREET CDS MADE EVERY ONE KNOWS ME OF RAPPING ALL I NEED IS THE DEAL NA SAYIN SAIENTZCHILD@YAHOO.COM {TYREE HOLLA AT ME YALL PLEASE}\

Guest visual

er wateva like if ya want some songs iv recorded my self email me at rezah27@yahoo.com er im english but iv got a deep hip hop style, the cd not to good quality but cant do much without the right equipment n know how but i think there alota talent therelyric r good n beats iv made n stuff just needs touchin up

rezah27@yahoo.com

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.