DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
tommy1234

Looking For Good Singer M/f

tommy1234    0

Hi,

JUSTOME Is looking for a good singer M/F/G It dosn't matter as long

as you got what it takes. To make the people dance and have a good time.

We play blues jazz light rock classic rock cover and light country. No hip hop

or rap. We have gig's coming up this summer.

If you like you can contact me @ musicamaj7@msn.com.

Tee-bass player B)

Guest tim   
Guest tim

hey got your message i just moved here from El Paso TX, been i music all my life and i am looking for a band to play with i have lots of time to practice and wold like to audition for you i broat some of my equipment from home, would like to see what your all about i am 25 male i played with coverbands where music scene was greatly apriciated i like rock and have great influences my e-mail it timfarr1980@hotmail.com.

Guest tim   
Guest tim

hey got your message i just moved here from El Paso TX, been i've been in music all my life and i am looking for a band to play with. i have lots of time to practice and wold like to audition for you i brought some of my equipment from home, would like to see what your all about. i am 25 male i played with coverbands where music scene was greatly apriciated i like to rock and have great influences my e-mail is timfarr1980@hotmail.com. i live in the DC area.

Guest Kimberley   
Guest Kimberley

Hello my name is kimberley, Basically iv been singing all my life, iv never done a gig , and never had voice training but iv been told i have a gift. My uncle has just come over he wanted to manage me he managed tina turna and olivia newton john. He told me that he could easily get me with song record a contract, but i want to do some gigs and be in a band for a bit to get the feel of preforming live. I have an amazing voice, and a talent, when i sing i get lost in the song. if your interested please email me back i would like to ordition for you thank you

Guest Aurora Tafuto   
Guest Aurora Tafuto

hey every one! Well, I am 11 years old but I can sing very well. Not one person I know thinks I am a bad singer. I can sing for you from Country To Hip-Hop to Old time Rock. If there is any way I can have a record deal..I don't know if this is the place to....but anyways, I just hope the people that read this don't think I am a little kid goofing around. My E-mail is Rory@Tafuto.com

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

hey im adrianna and im 11 years old the things i like 2 do is sing and dance and go to school i wanted to be in the talant show but i was sick and too many people were already in the talant show when i came back to school i begged but they were already out of spots i want to be the next alicia keys so could you help me get to were i want to be.

love adrianna nicole crenshaw

love ya :P

Guest your dad   
Guest your dad
hey every one! Well, I am 11 years old but I can sing very well. Not one person I know thinks I am a bad singer. I can sing for you from Country To Hip-Hop to Old time Rock. If there is any way I can have a record deal..I don't know if this is the place to....but anyways, I just hope the people that read this don't think I am a little kid goofing around. My E-mail is Rory@Tafuto.com

i'll give you a record deal.... ;)

Guest Grace Scott   
Guest Grace Scott

Hi,

Tee-bass player B)

I am new to the area music scene. I grew up in Austin,Texas, I am from Annapolis. I played a bit with a DC area band , Doc Night & The Hypnotix doing back up. I am 29 years old ,easy on the eyes and have a great set of pipes. My influence is everything!, from 1920's to swing,The Beatles to Marilyn Manson. I am most influenced by Pat Benatar as a vocalist and share a similar sounding voice. If interested in hearing me email me

jennifergrace76@yahoo.com Thanx

Guest Amber   
Guest Amber

Hay Justome

My names amber and im 13 .

I have been offered record deals before but none have intrest me , I sing country and blues (i listen to Ray , missy higgens , patsy cline , and others ) I sang most of these artists songs at townsville , Melburne , Emerald ,Gympie , Marybough and heaps more , many people Know me as a very tallented singer .

Shikira is my most sang artist .

I have a stong voice and love the stage , im not shy and im always my self , most of all i like to have fun and use ideas for stage work.

pls get back to me if your not intrested in me as 13 thats ok .

bye and cya

amber . D

Address: fizzy61@msn.com

Guest Shelby_*   
Guest Shelby_*

Hi, i'm 13 and a wonderful singer...I think....first let me tell you that in chorus we have district tryouts (we went to some school 2hrs away to tryout). they pick maybe 400 out of the 800 that tryout...and i made it....i was the top soprano in my school by the way i'm a sorprano 1...also i am very dedicated because this is my DREAM career..any more info and you can email me at Shelbytall@aol.com

Hoping to hear from someone

Guest lady 'v   
Guest lady 'v

Hi,

Tee-bass player cool.gif

what about r&b^lady 'v

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this