Washington DC Message Boards

Love and mercy

eninn

Cats hold a special place to the Muslims, since Prophet Muhammad is very fond of cats.

One story mentioned that a cat saved Prophet Mohammad from being bitten by a deadly snake.

There was also a story of the Prophet cutting off his shirt sleeve rather than disturbing his sleeping cat when it was time for prayers. When people at the mosque noticed him wearing a torn sleeved robe, they asked "Holy Prophet, why is your garment torn?"

The Prophet simply replied that his cat is sleeping soundly upon the sleeve of his robe and rather than disturbing the cat, he cut the sleeve and put on what remained of his garment. The Prophet is so kind to animals that he would not pull the garment or awaken the cat, instead he rather cut his robe and let the cat sleep undisturbed.

It is a well-known fact that the Prophet is a cat lover and respect animals. Muslims are taught to follow his exemplary behaviour on kindness to animals.

A companion of the Prophet was given the name Abu Hurairah. The name Abu Hurairah means 'father of the cats'. Abu Hurairah was given this name because where ever he goes, he always had a kitten with him.

The Prophet also mentioned "To catch birds and imprison them in cages without any special purpose is considered abominable." Hence if you have birds living in cages, set them free.

In Hadith (Muslim religious text) of Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 56, Number 673, narrated by Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "While a dog was going round a well and was about to die of thirst, an Israeli prostitute saw it and took off her shoe and watered it. So Allah forgave her because of that good deed. "

In another Hadith text, the Prophet told his companions of a woman who would be sent to Hell for having locked up a cat; not feeding it, nor even releasing it so that it could feed herself. "

So what you think?
Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the most kindest person this universe.

Hadith narrated by Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.) that once a person came to the Prophet of Allah (PBUH) and asked "O Prophet of Allah! To what extent should we forgive the mistakes and faults of our slaves and servants?"

The Prophet (PBUH) remained silent whereupon the man repeated this question. The Prophet (PBUH) again, remained silent and when the man asked for a third time, he replied "Seventy times a day."
(According to Anas): I was eight years of age when I became the Holy Prophet Mohammad's (SAWS) servant and served him for 10 years. He never rebuked me even when I broke or damaged something. If his family said something strong, then he would tell them leave it & to forget about it. Whatever Allah has destined will happen".

American soldier in tears "I killed innocent people"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlt1BjYFERI

محمد تعلم القرآن من ورقة بن نوفل!؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc73sWV_28U

رد طالب مسلم في كلية أمريكية

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCbgMX_fvUc

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ofcourse

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 651:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "I am the nearest of all the people to the son of Mary, and all the prophets are paternal brothers, and there has been no prophet between me and him (i.e. Jesus)."

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 652:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one."

Jesus in the Quran holds one of the highest statures amongst the Prophets. Unlike other Prophets who performed miracles, Jesus himself was a miracle, as he was born of a virgin mother, and God describes him and his mother Mary as such:
“…and We made her (Mary) and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds.” (Quran 21:91)

Nonetheless, in the Quran, Jesus is described as having many miracles not bestowed upon other prophets. God says:
“And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miracles” (Quran 2:87)

فتاة تسأل : لماذا يعاقبني الله بالصدفية ؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsyYnvQsxdM

لماذا يعاقبنا الله وقد كتب في القدر اننا سنذنب!؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSHRmwMBjLQ

يابانية تسأل : ما الحكمة من خلق الجنس البشري ؟ ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaeOwSdYu-g

It is great that you discuss the miracles of that Jesus did through the power of the Creator. But, what is more important, is His teaching on How to Love the Creator and your neighbor. Without love (light) there is only hate (darkness).

Prophet Mohammed, When described with one of the human qualities, you feel that he, from among the peoples, was singled out with the perfection of this quality. People’s fine qualities changes, diminishes when in anger or other similar conditions but the prophet’s qualities never went affected of any conditions.

People’s who are merciful vary in their mercy according to the psychological conditions that overwhelm them but this was the not the case of Prophet Mohammed. Also, people might be different in their approach of mercy; there are those who feel compassion towards children, there are those who feel compassion towards the aged, there are those who feel compassion towards animals…etc but there are no people who could be merciful to all of those entities in the same time and under any conditions.

The most striking fact about the concept of mercy in the prophet is that he was merciful with his enemies.

It should be noted that his mercy though superfluously poured on every entity in this universe but it was not that kind that it may be harmful.

He was born orphan to be merciful with the orphans.

He was born poor to have mercy with the poor

He was sometimes rich to have mercy with the rich, though he never hold any money in his hand, all went to the poor and the need before they touch his hand.

When he was dying he had two dirham, just only two dirham, yet, he was worried how he die and there are two dirham in his house. While he was giving his soul, he asked his wife several times to give these two dirham as charity to the poor.

لماذا الجنة محرمة على اليهود والنصارى؟ ترجمة حصرية - احمد ديدات 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XKu5EOi9kM

لماذا لا تتحدث عن الاسلام يا ديدات؟ - احمد ديدات

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJsrugMLNak

جديد - تخيل انك ممرضة لحظة ولادة يسوع المسيح! - احمد ديدات Ahmed Deedat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18FoM6pFnvU

\\\\

The Islamic perspective is that miracles can be God-given signs of prophethood, but don’t imply divinity. So just as the miracles of Moses, Elisha, and Muhammad don’t imply divinity, neither do those of Jesus.

Let’s look at a few examples:

1. Jesus fed thousands with a few fish and loaves of bread. But Elisha fed a hundred people with twenty barley loaves and a few ears of corn (2 Kings 4:44);

granted a widow such an abundant flow of oil from a jar that she was able to pay off her debts, save her sons from slavery, and live on the profits (2 Kings 4:1-7);

and gave increase to a handful of flour and spot of oil such that he, a widow and her son had enough to eat for many days, after which “The bin of flour was not used up, nor did the jar of oil run dry …” (1 Kings 17:10-16). So what does that make Elisha?

The historical record of Muhammad feeding the masses with a handful of dates on one occasion, a pot of milk on another, and enough meat for a small party on still another are equally miraculous. Likewise are the stories of his watering the masses (1,500 people on one occasion) from a single bowl of water. Yet no Muslim claims divinity for Muhammad.

2. Jesus healed the lepers. Likewise, Elisha healed Naaman (2 Kings 5:7-14). For that matter, the disciples were bidden to such service in Matthew 10:8. What does that make them?

3. Jesus cured a blind man. Elisha not only struck his enemies blind, but restored vision to the blind through prayer (2 Kings 6:17-20). Muhammad reportedly cured blindness through prayer as well.

4. Jesus raised the dead. Once again, Elisha beat him to it, having raised two children from the dead (1 Kings 17:22 and 2 Kings 4:34). Furthermore, the disciples were bidden to raise the dead (Matthew 10:8). So once again, what does that make them?

5. Jesus walked on water. Had he been around in the time of Moses, he wouldn’t have had to.

6. Jesus cast out devils. So did his disciples (Matthew 10:8). So did the sons of the Pharisees (Matthew 12:27 and Luke 11:19). So, for that matter, do the wayward followers whom Jesus will reportedly disown (see Matthew 7:22)

—a disconcerting thought considering how many priests and ministers perform such theatrics, even if real.
So if we seek evidence of Jesus being divine, we are forced to look beyond miracles.

You do a good job citing where Jewish and Christian testimony of Miracles originated. I ask you to do the same for what you state of Mohamed.

Please cite the following:

The historical record of Muhammad feeding the masses with a handful of dates on one occasion, a pot of milk on another, and enough meat for a small party on still another are equally miraculous. Likewise are the stories of his watering the masses (1,500 people on one occasion) from a single bowl of water. Yet no Muslim claims divinity for Muhammad

You are also missing the point of my question. I never stated anywhere about the divination of Jesus. Like Muslims, Christians also believe that miracles are not a recognition of divinity. All the prophets, saints and Jesus understood this.

I understand what Islam believes. It is quite similar to Christian Arianism that was already believed before and during Mohamed's life. I was discussing the concept of Love and Mercy. This is the title of your topic.

Both Christians and Muslims believe our Creator is our Lord and Protector.

Al-Hijr (The Rocky Tract)

15:86 Indeed, your Lord - He is the Knowing Creator.

But, you seem to emphasize that Muhammad was greater prophet than Jesus. I wonder what Mohamed would say about that. You believe that Muhammad is the final prophet with the final word, yet you believe also believe in the traditions in Muhammad's miracles. As the cliche states, You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

Ali 'Imran (Family of Imran)

3:45 [And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].

Jesus was created by God and conceived by Mary. Christians firmly believe this as well. Muslims believe Muhammad was fathered by Abdul-Muttalib ibn Hashim and conceived by Aminah bint Wahb of the Makhzum clan. Christians firmly believe this as well. Muhammad' father, Abdullah, died almost six months before he was born. Aminah sent Muhammad into the desert as a baby. The belief was that in the desert, one would learn self-discipline, nobility, and freedom. This also gave Muhammad the chance to learn Arabic and Arab traditions. During this time, Muhammad was nursed by Halimah bint Abi Dhuayb, a poor Bedouin woman from the tribe of Banu Sa'ad, a branch of the Hawāzin, who would be with him during his time in the desert.

3:47 She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is.

Muhammad is buried in the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi ("Mosque of the Prophet") in the city of Medina in Saudi Arabia. As a Muslim you firmly believe this. Christians believe he is dead as well.

Jesus is not buried. He has been raised and purified in Heaven with our Creator. Christians believe this as well.

An-Nisa (The Women)

4:158 Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

Islam and Christian Arianism believe that Jesus was the Messiah, but not divine. It was part of the great schism. Modern day Jehovah’s Witnesses also believe that Jesus is not divine.

3:55 [Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.

The big difference is the belief that our Creator had a son. From what I read, Islam limits our Creator to being like a man in title only. Muslim's consider Father's only men who insert sperm into women and impregnate them with a child.

Al-An'am (The Cattle) -.

6:101 [He is] Originator of the heavens and the earth. How could He have a son when He does not have a companion and He created all things? And He is, of all things, Knowing.

Further, Islam considers it to be an insult to Allah to call Adam, Djinn, or Angels call him Father, that would classify him with a human gender.

Ebonites were actually even closer to Mohamed than those that Christian Arianism. They regarded Jesus as the Messiah while rejecting his divinity and insisted on the necessity of following Jewish law and rites. Mohamed's cousins, Waraka and Khadija were Ebonites. Waraka acknowledged Mohamed's call to prophecy as authentic because it followed their existing belief.

Al-'Alaq (The Clot)

96:1 Recite in the name of your Lord who created -

96:2 Created man from a clinging substance.

96:3 Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -

96:4 Who taught by the pen -

96:5 Taught man that which he knew not.

Muslims, Christians, and Jews know the Creator does not love sinners, but he also does not like he followers that love to do violence.

Al-Baqarah (The Cow)

2:190 Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.

Psalm 11

11:5 The Lord approves of the godly, but he hates the wicked and those who love to do violence.

Both Jews, Christians, and Muslims believe that our Creator does not like those those that shed innocent blood.

Proverbs Chapter 6

16 There are six things which the LORD hates, yea, seven which are an abomination unto Him:

17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood;

18 A heart that devises wicked thoughts, feet that are swift in running to evil;

19 A false witness that breathe out lies, and he that sows discord among brethren

Al-Ma'idah (The Table Spread)

5:32 Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

Jesus states that it is the evil practices that the Lord hates, but if one continues to transgress then he will remove life from them.

Revelation 2

2:1 “To the angel of the church in Ephesus, write the following:

“This is the solemn pronouncement of the one who has a firm grasp on the seven stars in his right hand – the one who walks among the seven golden lampstands:

2:2 ‘I know your works as well as your labor and steadfast endurance, and that you cannot tolerate evil. You have even put to the test those who refer to themselves as apostles (but are not), and have discovered that they are false.

2:3 I am also aware that you have persisted steadfastly, endured much for the sake of my name, and have not grown weary.

2:4 But I have this against you: You have departed from your first love!

2:5 Therefore, remember from what high state you have fallen and repent! Do the deeds you did at the first; if not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place – that is, if you do not repent.

2:6 But you do have this going for you:

You hate what the Nicolaitans practice – practices I also hate.

2:7 The one who has an ear had better hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers, I will permit him to eat from the tree of life that is in the paradise of God.’

Revelation 2

2:14 But I have a few things against you: You have some people there who follow the teaching of Balaam, who instructed Balak to put a stumbling block before the people of Israel so they would eat food sacrificed to idols and commit sexual immorality.

2:15 In the same way, there are also some among you who follow the teaching of the Nicolaitans [Etymology - conquerors of the lay people. spiritual descendants of Deacon Nicolas of Antioch].

2:16 Therefore, repent! If not, I will come against you quickly and make war against those people with the sword of my mouth.

Do you believe that Allah gives mercy to all those that request it without preconditions? Do you believe that Muslims should give mercy to all those that request it without preconditions?

I also ask you to please use your own words in this response, so I can cite you.

There are a lot of priests and monks are very good

allah save them

And send to them guidance

And opens their eyes to the truth and to convert to Islam

Publish the truth after recognition

And shed tears after the light of guidance an expression of joy

So God praise those priests and monks

110. You [true believers in Islamic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah (legal ways, etc.)] Are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma'ruf (ie Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden), and you believe in Allah. And had the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) believed, it would have been better for them; among them are some who have faith, but most of them are Al-Fasiqun (disobedient to Allah - and rebellious against Allah's Command).

3. Surah Ale-Imran

\\\

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

Surat Al-`Alaq (The Clot) - سورة العلق

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

96:1

Recite in the name of your Lord who created -
96:2

Created man from a clinging substance.
96:3

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -
96:4

Who taught by the pen -
96:5

Taught man that which he knew not.

\\\

John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

\\\
The truth always be clear to any sane person and those who want to understand

Was Muhammad peace be upon him ascended to the moon to know that the moon split in half?

Did the Prophet Muhammad lived in the time of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him to know that the ship stopped on Mount Judi, not another Mount?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur'an?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?

You can forgive many people at one time after they inflicted you get out of your home and your tribe, which grew up and do not punish them, but honored nor never kill them?
I know that the answer is no, but the womb of the Prophet Muhammad and the people forgive them

And do not forget that people dubbed Muhammad before his mission of prophethood Saadiq alamin (Secretary

There are many examples which, if read the Qur'an will make you marvel and say

Yes, Muhammad is the Messenger of allah

allah guide all to the right

\\\\\

look and listen very well

allah is one for Muslims , Jews and Christians....
But
Regrettably

Christian alter the message of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him upside down

from Uniformity to the Trinity

Distortion of the heavenly books ( the Torah and the Gospel )

This led to dissent and disagreement

And create a new teachings do not relate to the true teachings

Drinking blood , pork and drinking alcohol , adultery , lying ,...

Example
So look to the Prophet Muhammad , peace be upon him and his companions and all Muslims so far

Do not say Muhammad is God or the son of God

الرد على ادعاء تأليف القرآن من اجل ارباح مادية - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

Jesus in the Quran holds one of the highest statures amongst the Prophets. Unlike other Prophets who performed miracles, Jesus himself was a miracle, as he was born of a virgin mother, and God describes him and his mother Mary as such:
“…and We made her (Mary) and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds.” (Quran 21:91)
Nonetheless, in the Quran, Jesus is described as having many miracles not bestowed upon other prophets. God says:
“And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miracles” (Quran 2:87)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uivLQeJ8_eU

It's that simple

If you are a Jew will follow the teachings of Moses, peace be upon him

If you are a Christian you will follow the teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him

As well as Jewish and Christian will follow the teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him
Because
Jesus Christ, peace be upon him a prophet for Jews only

And also the true teachings of the Torah and the Gospel perfectly matched to the teachings of Islam

So it is simple and does not require twisting and turning and fraud

Jewish and Christian here understand very well what i want to say

so

Jewish

حاخام يهودي: الإسلام هو ديانة آدم ونوح.YouTube

حاخام يهودي يفجرها نعم أعترف بنبوة النبي الأكرم محمد صلي الله عليه وسلم و الإسلام دين المستقبل
YouTube

also Christian

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

see here the true meaning
الشيخ ديدات الأب والأبن والأم والروح القدس
youtube

الشيخ احمد ديدات يثبت تلاميذ وتابعين المسيح لم يفهموه youtube

--Paul
he Is the founder of Christianity
Have nothing to do with the true gospel

احمد ديدات التزييف فى الكتاب المقدس - Plaigirism in The Bible YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olNROAafhuc&spfreload=10

---The truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism
Source of the one divine
allah
But
Been corrupted Torah and the Gospels
So
Find different opinions

allah says in the Holy Qur'an
(71) O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?

(157) Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

here

قصة إسلام الداعية الاسترالي موسى سرنتونيو youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F37O0TLJyAk

but
The pagan, atheist, and so on

Does not recognize anything

Here a different kind of dialogue

أحمد ديدات - آيات قرآنية علمية تردع الملاحده youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZPdPvY3h1g

إثبات أن القران الكريم كلام الله خالق الكون youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndWYPURIdgQ
allah guide all
\\\\

"The Holy Spirit refers to the Angel Jibreel (Gabriel), also known as Jibraaeel; he is the message-bearer par excellence from Allah, the Lord of Glory and Grace; he is also the conduit of divine support and assistance bestowed on Prophets, Messengers as well as righteous people who strive in the path of Allah.

1. Thus we read in the Quran that the Prophets (peace be upon them all) are chosen by Allah by sending down the Holy Spirit with the revelations: He sends down the Spirit from His command, upon those of His servants He chooses, in order to warn people of the Day of Meeting. (Ghafir: 15)

2. We also read in the Quran that it (the Quran) was sent down upon the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) through the medium of Holy Spirit: Say: The Holy Spirit brought it down from your Lord with the truth, to strengthen those who believe, and as a guidance and good tidings to the Muslims. (An-Nahl: 102)

"And your Lord, He is indeed the August, the Compassionate. And it is a sending down from the Lord of the Worlds, brought down by the Trustworthy Spirit, upon your heart, that you may be one of the warners, in Arabic speech.(Ash-Shu`ara': 191-195)

3. It is in the same spirit that we read in the Quran that the Holy Spirit was sent down to strengthen Jesus and assist him in his work:
We gave Jesus, son of Mary, clear signs, and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit (Al-Baqarah: 253)

Then Allah will say, O Jesus son of Mary! Remember My favor upon you and upon your mother; how I strengthened you with the Holy Spirit (Al-Ma'idah: 110)

4. Furthermore, we read in the Prophetic traditions: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, Verily, the Holy Spirit has cast this idea in my heart: No soul shall die before its appointed time and without having exhausted the means of livelihood apportioned for it, so try to look for a livelihood as best as you can, but dont seek it through unlawful means. (Reported by Abu Nu`aym in Hilyah)

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) prayed to Allah to strengthen the famous poet Hassan ibn Thabit with the Holy Spirit in composing poems in defense of Islam: O Allah! Strengthen him with the Holy Spirit. (Reported by al-Bukhari)

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) later on said about Hassan: Verily Allah, the Glorious and Mighty, is strengthening Hassan with the Holy Spirit. (Reported by at-Tirmidhi and Ahmad) The Holy Spirit is with Hassan in his work! (Reported by Abu Dawud)

It should be clear from the above that the Holy Spirit is the Angel Jibreel sent by Allah to assist His chosen servants in their divinely ordained missions."

جديد - تخيل انك ممرضة لحظة ولادة يسوع المسيح! - احمد ديدات Ahmed Deedat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18FoM6pFnvU

It happened that while he was going home that he found a little slave girl sobbing because she was sent to get something for her master family. Having briefed about the reasons, he took her by hand and went back with her to where her mistress lived and there he stood at the door knocking so gently.

On seeing him, her mistress stood astonished.

This little girl has lost the money that you sent her with to buy you something, can you please forgive her?”

Her mistress’s eyes poured with tears, what..? and you come with her to? We not only forgive her but she is free for the sake of Allah.”

I choose this story because it has many meanings, perhaps it could

He was a personification of the Holy Quran” commented his wife” Ai’sha” on his attributes.

My Lord has refined me” prophet Mohammed.

These two statements may unravel the secret behind his lofty mercy that encompassed all that you can touch with your hand in this life; men, women, enemies, infidels, babies in mothers’ uterus, children, girls, , animals, birds, insects, frogs and the environment have found a place in his heart. Hadiths and stories in this connection , if you try to comply them, will need volumes of books to be included.

هل يجوز للمرأة ان تلقي محاضرات دعوية على عامة الناس ؟ - ذاكر نايك

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipCigr4WRIQ

القرآن الكريم والعلم الحديث كاملة The Quran and Modern Science full Zakir naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFO4G7zXlUI

The prophet’s mercy to animals, Even the bird found a place in his heart

Animals recognise the Prophets and Friends of Allah by Dr Tahir ul Qadri

The prophet’s heart would be shaken to its very foundations if he saw a distressed bird that lost its babies. A wounded animal, a hungry animal, a sick animal , insects burnt, water being polluted moved his heart, too, and stirred his compassion, yet on his shoulder he onus of imparting God’s message to the whole of the world. How great is such a prophet!

How miraculous is this prophet!

He is the message of heavens to the earth, the message of mercy, the exemplary to be followed. God says in the Holy Quran what means; “you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much. (21)

Prophet Muhammad called not to kill even a frog and he said, “Its croaking is tasbeeh (praising God).” Always with this litany was capped his words” Those who are not merciful will not find mercy( on the part of God).”

Such is his mercy that inspired his followers such as Um’ar ibn Al-Kahtab to the extent that he, too, was so worried if an animal was stumbled in the far east or west and feared that he would be held responsible for it before his Lord; he says” I fear that If an animal is stumbled in the far east or west that I will be held accountable before my Lord on the Day of Judgment.”

فوائد الختان للذكور"ذاكر نايك"-"circumcision benefits for male"Zakir naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bgqxeizVdM

هندوسية تسأل هل الله ذكر ام انثى وكيف يقول القران "هو" اذا كان ذكر - ذاكر نايك

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1ASlu6p9kw

شاب مسيحي رأي النبي محمد (ص) فى المنام و أسلم ... إسمع ماذا يقول

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orm7Hy9JXMQ

I apologize for not responding sooner. I was on vacation with my family. Can you please tell me where the following information can be found.

The historical record of Muhammad feeding the masses with a handful of dates on one occasion, a pot of milk on another, and enough meat for a small party on still another are equally miraculous. Likewise are the stories of his watering the masses (1,500 people on one occasion) from a single bowl of water. Yet no Muslim claims divinity for Muhammad

Is the above in Quran? the Hadith?

You have written twice now that the Holy Spirit is the Angel Jibreel.

The Holy Spirit is the Angel Jibreel sent by Allah to assist His chosen servants in their divinely ordained missions.

and

The Holy Spirit refers to the Angel Jibreel (Gabriel), also known as Jibraaeel; he is the message-bearer par excellence from Allah, the Lord of Glory and Grace; he is also the conduit of divine support and assistance bestowed on Prophets, Messengers as well as righteous people who strive in the path of Allah.

If the Holy Spirit is the Angel Gabriel as you say, then why is that not plainly written in the Scripture or the Quran so all could understand?

I read something different. Do you believe that our soul is the Spirit of Allah. Or do you believe that that our soul is part of the Angel Gabriel? I pray that you do not believe the Gabriel is the Angel of Life. That would be considered blasphemy by Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Arius considered the Holy Spirit to be a person or a high-ranking angel.

Surat As-Sajdah (The Prostration)

32:9 But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give!

Gabriel does not have the power of life. We both agree that Gabriel is a mighty messenger that gets his power from the Creator just like the prophets do. I have no problem with that.

Genesis 2

2:7 The Lord God formed the man from the soil of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Jews, Christians, and Muslims believe that our Creator breathed part of His Holy Spirit into man.

Surat Al-Ĥijr (The Rocky Tract)

15:28 And lo! Thy Sustainer said unto the angels: "Behold, I am about to create mortal man out of sounding clay, out of dark slime transmuted;

15:29 and when I have formed him fully and breathed into him of My Spirit, fall down before him in prostration!

Jews, Christians, and Muslims do not believe that our Creator breathed in the Angel Gabriel into mankind. If that was the case the Quran would state something completely different. It would be:

And lo! Thy Sustainer said unto the angels: "Behold, I am about to create mortal man out of sounding clay, out of dark slime transmuted;
and when I have formed man fully and breathed into him of My Angel of Life Gabriel, fall down before him in prostration!"

If what you say is true, then the the Lord of Life is not the Allah's Holy Spirit, but the Angel Gabriel, then all angels bow down before both man and Gabriel. I pray that you see the blasphemy of your idea. There is only one Creator with many names, but all things are made through Him and in Him.

I wrote to you before what is written in the Hadith.

Sahih Muslim
Sahih Muslim Book 031, Hadith Number 6081.
Chapter : The merits of Hassan b. Thabit (Allah be pleased with him).

'Aisha said: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying to Hassin: Verily Ruh-ul-Qudus would continue to help you so long as you put up a defence on behalf of Allah and His Messenger. And she said: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saying: Hassan satirised against them and gave satisfaction to the (Muslims) and disquieted (the non-Muslims). You satirised Muhammad, but I replied on his behalf, and there is reward with Allah for this. You satirised Muhammad, virtuous, righteous. The Apostle of Allah, whose nature is truthfulness. So verily my father and his father and my honour are a protection to the honour of Muhammad. May I lose my dear daughter, if you don't see her, wiping away the dust from the two sides of Kada', they pull at the rein, going upward. On their shoulders are spears thirsting (for the blood of the enemy); our steeds are sweating-our women wipe them with their mantles. If you had not interfered with us, we would have performed the 'Umra, and (then) there was the Victory, and the darkness cleared away. Otherwise wait for the fighting on the day in which Allah will honour whom He pleases. And Allah said: I have sent a servant who says the Truth in which there is no ambiguity. And Allah said: I have prepared an army-they are the Ansar whose object is fighting (the enemy). There reaches every day from Ma'add abuse, or fighting or satire. Whoever satirises the Apostle from amongst you, or praises him and helps it is all the same. And Gabriel, the Apostle of Allah is among us, and the Holy Spirit who has no match.

Muḥammad's wife, Aisha, the "Mother of the Believers" was correct. While Angels and Prophets are powerful, they are servants of the Creator get their power from him. And the Creator's Holy Spirit (Power) has no match. Iblis likes to pretend that he all powerful and get people to bow before him. But, Jews, Christians, and Muslims believe the same outcome happens that rebel from the Creator and take power for themselves.

Ghafir (The Forgiver)

40:14 So invoke Allah , [being] sincere to Him in religion, although the disbelievers dislike it.

40:15 [He is] the Exalted above [all] degrees, Owner of the Throne; He places the inspiration of His command upon whom He wills of His servants to warn of the Day of Meeting.

The Quran states that Jesus was the Messiah to the Jews, but it also states all of the Creator's servants (Angels and Prophets) warn that judgement day is coming and to follow His commands. Jesus mission on earth was the same.

Jesus Christ, peace be upon him a prophet for Jews only

Once again, I have shown you through your own Hadith and Quran that that stating Gabriel is the Holy Spirit of Allah is wrong and has no support. And now I show you that stating Jesus was for Jews only has no support. I also firmly believe every prophet of the Creator comes for all mankind.

And as stated previously. I believe that Islam was born out of the schism between Trinitarian and Arian belief of the Creator.

My current belief is that Jesus is our Creator's eternal priest, prophet, and king. To know Jesus is to understand his teaching given by our Creator to Love. By leading a righteous life by loving our Creator and our neighbors I hope to conquer death and be glorified just like Jesus and the Jew, Christian, and Muslim Prophets and Saints as brothers and sisters. It is also my hope that you and I will live in eternal Paradise purified of our selfish desires giving glory to our Creator.

Peace be upon you.

Food Multiplication

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 780:

Narrated Jabir:

My father had died in debt. So I came to the Prophet and said, "My father (died) leaving unpaid debts, and I have nothing except the yield of his date palms; and their yield for many years will not cover his debts. So please come with me, so that the creditors may not misbehave with me." The Prophet went round one of the heaps of dates and invoked (Allah), and then did the same with another heap and sat on it and said, "Measure (for them)." He paid them their rights and what remained was as much as had been paid to them.
Water Multiplication

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

We used to consider miracles as Allah's Blessings, but you people consider them to be a warning. Once we were with Allah's Apostle on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said, "Bring the water remaining with you." The people brought a utensil containing a little water. He placed his hand in it and said, "Come to the blessed water, and the Blessing is from Allah." I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of Allah's Apostle , and no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten (by him).

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 777:

Narrated Al-Bara:

We were one-thousand-and-four-hundred persons on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty), and (at) Al-Hudaibiya (there) was a well. We drew out its water not leaving even a single drop. The Prophet sat at the edge of the well and asked for some water with which he rinsed his mouth and then he threw it out into the well. We stayed for a short while and then drew water from the well and quenched our thirst, and even our riding animals drank water to their satisfaction.

Volume 1, Book 7, Number 340:

Narrated 'Imran:

Once we were traveling with the Prophet and we carried on traveling till the last part of the night and then we (halted at a place) and slept (deeply). There is nothing sweeter than sleep for a traveler in the last part of the night. So it was only the heat of the sun that made us to wake up and the first to wake up was so and so, then so and so and then so and so (the narrator 'Auf said that Abu Raja' had told him their names but he had forgotten them) and the fourth person to wake up was 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. And whenever the Prophet used to sleep, nobody would wake him up till he himself used to get up as we did not know what was happening (being revealed) to him in his sleep. So, 'Umar got up and saw the condition of the people, and he was a strict man, so he said, "Allahu Akbar" and raised his voice with Takbir, and kept on saying it loudly till the Prophet got up because of it. When he got up, the people informed him about what had happened to them. He said, "There is no harm (or it will not be harmful). Depart!" So they departed from that place, and after covering some distance the Prophet stopped and asked for some water to perform the ablution. So he performed the ablution and the call for the prayer was pronounced and he led the people in prayer. After he finished from the prayer, he saw a man sitting aloof who had not prayed with the people. He asked, "O so and so! What has prevented you from praying with us?" He replied, "I am junub and there is no water. " The Prophet said, "Perform tayammum with (clean) earth and that is sufficient for you."

Then the Prophet proceeded on and the people complained to him of thirst. Thereupon he got down and called a person (the narrator 'Auf added that Abu Raja' had named him but he had forgotten) and 'Ali, and ordered them to go and bring water. So they went in search of water and met a woman who was sitting on her camel between two bags of water. They asked, "Where can we find water?" She replied, "I was there (at the place of water) this hour yesterday and my people are behind me." They requested her to accompany them. She asked, "Where?" They said, "To Allah's Apostle ." She said, "Do you mean the man who is called the Sabi', (with a new religion)?" They replied, "Yes, the same person. So come along." They brought her to the Prophet and narrated the whole story. He said, "Help her to dismount." The Prophet asked for a pot, then he opened the mouths of the bags and poured some water into the pot. Then he closed the big openings of the bags and opened the small ones and the people were called upon to drink and water their animals. So they all watered their animals and they (too) all quenched their thirst and also gave water to others and last of all the Prophet gave a pot full of water to the person who was junub and told him to pour it over his body. The woman was standing and watching all that which they were doing with her water. By Allah, when her water bags were returned the looked like as if they were more full (of water) than they had been before (Miracle of Allah's Apostle) Then the Prophet ordered us to collect something for her; so dates, flour and sawiq were collected which amounted to a good meal that was put in a piece of cloth. She was helped to ride on her camel and that cloth full of food-stuff was also placed in front of her and then the Prophet said to her, "We have not taken your water but Allah has given water to us." She returned home late. Her relatives asked her: "O so and so what has delayed you?" She said, "A strange thing! Two men met me and took me to the man who is called the Sabi' and he did such and such a thing. By Allah, he is either the greatest magician between this and this (gesturing with her index and middle fingers raising them towards the sky indicating the heaven and the earth) or he is Allah's true Apostle."

Afterwards the Muslims used to attack the pagans around her abode but never touched her village. One day she said to her people, "I think that these people leave you purposely. Have you got any inclination to Islam?" They obeyed her and all of them embraced Islam.

Abu 'Abdultah said: The word saba'a means "The one who has deserted his old religion and embraced a new religion." Abul 'Ailya said, "The Sabis are a sect of people of the Scripture who recite the Book of Psalms."
احمد ديدات - الصلاة و الوضوء من الكتاب المقدس – YouTube

\\\\

Looking back, what seems strange to me now is not that people would wish to embody Jesus’ values, but that others would criticize them for it. What seems even stranger is that few Christians, in the modern day, match this profile. is that Muslims seemed to embody Jesus’ values better than Christians.

1. Jesus was bearded, as are most Muslims, but only the rare Christian.

2. Jesus dressed modestly. If we close our eyes and form a mental picture, we see flowing robes, from wrists to ankles—much like the loose Arabian thobes and the Indio-Pakistani shalwar kameez, typical of the Muslims of those areas. What we don’t imagine is the revealing or seductive clothing so ubiquitous in Christian cultures.

3. Jesus’ mother covered her hair, and this practice was maintained among the Christian women of the Holy Land up to the middle of the twentieth century. Again, this is a practice maintained among Muslims as well as Orthodox Jews (of which Jesus was one), but not among modern day Christians.
Manners

1. Jesus focused upon salvation and eschewed finery. How many “righteous” Christians fit this “It’s not just on Sundays” profile? Now how many “five prayers a day, every day of the year” Muslims?

2. Jesus spoke with humility and kindness. He didn’t “showboat.” When we think of his speeches, we don’t imagine theatrics. He was a simple man known for quality and truth. How many preachers and how many evangelists follow this example?

3. Jesus taught his disciples to offer the greeting of “Peace” (Luke 10:5), and then set the example: “Peace be with you” (Luke 24:36, John 20:19, John 20:21, John 20:26). Who continues this practice to this day, Christians or Muslims? “Peace be with you” is the meaning of the Muslim greeting, “Assalam alaikum.” Interestingly enough, we find this greeting in Judaism as well (Genesis 43:23, Numbers 6:26, Judges 6:23, I Samuel 1:17 and I Samuel 25:6).
Religious Practices

1. Jesus was circumcised (Luke 2:21). Paul taught it wasn’t necessary (Rom 4:11 and Gal 5:2). Muslims believe it is.

2. Jesus didn’t eat pork, in keeping with Old Testament law (Leviticus 11:7 and Deuteronomy 14:8). Muslims also believe pork is forbidden. Christians … well, you get the idea.

3. Jesus didn’t give or take usury, in compliance with the Old Testament prohibition (Exodus 22:25). Usury is forbidden in the Old Testament and the Quran, as it was forbidden in the religion of Jesus. The economies of most Christian countries, however, are structured upon usury.

4. Jesus didn’t fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims don’t even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian “hug your neighbor” and “kiss the bride” congregations make the same claim?
Practices of Worship

1. Jesus purified himself with washing prior to prayer, as was the practice of the pious prophets who preceded him (see Exodus 40:31-32 in reference to Moses and Aaron), and as is the practice of Muslims.

2. Jesus prayed in prostration (Matthew 26:39), like the other prophets (see Nehemiah 8:6 with regard to Ezra and the people, Joshua 5:14 for Joshua, Genesis 17:3 and 24:52 for Abraham, Exodus 34:8 and Numbers 20:6 for Moses and Aaron). Who prays like that, Christians or Muslims?

3. Jesus fasted for more than a month at a time (Matthew 4:2 and Luke 4:2), as did the pious before him (Exodus 34:28, I Kings 19:8), and as do Muslims in the annual fast of the month of Ramadan.

4. Jesus made pilgrimage for the purpose of worship, as all Orthodox Jews aspire to do. The Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca is well known, and is alluded to in the Bible (see The First and Final Commandment).
Matters of Creed

1. Jesus taught the oneness of God (Mark 12:29-30, Matthew 22:37 and Luke 10:27), as conveyed in the first commandment (Exodus 20:3). Nowhere did he declare the Trinity.

2. Jesus declared himself a man and a prophet of God (see above), and nowhere claimed divinity or divine sonship. Which creed are the above points more consistent with—the Trinitarian formula or the absolute monotheism of Islam?

One wonders what happened between the practices of the first generation of Jesus’ followers and the Christians of modern day. At the same time, we have to respect the fact that Muslims exemplify Jesus’ teachings more than Christians do. Furthermore, we should remember that the Old Testament foretold three prophets to follow. John the Baptist and Jesus Christ were numbers one and two, and Jesus Christ himself predicted the third and last. Hence, both Old and New Testaments speak of a final prophet, and we would be amiss if we didn’t consider that final prophet to be Muhammad, and the final revelation to be that of Islam

عيسى المسيح - انسان , اسطوره , أم إله

\\\\

allah's creatures differ in terms of form and content

Such as clay, light and fire

Such as human angels and demons

Like the free will and permanent obedience and disobedience

But

All creatures worship God only

Not bow down to each other

An exceptional case at the beginning of creation

\
And Jibril peace be upon him

An angel to deliver the message of the prophets only

These orders from allah

Do not do anything on his own

أحمد ديدات - جبريل مات – YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYbaYG8SHgY
\\\\

Jesus, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, taught the same eternal truth ALL the prophets of God taught to their people: God is One, worship Him alone.

Deuteronomy 6:13 “Fear the Lord your God, serve Him only and take your oaths in His name.”

Deuteronomy 5:7 “You shall have no other God besides Me.”
Isaiah 43:11 “I even, I am your Lord and besides Me, there is no Savior.”

Hosea 13:4 “I am the Lord your God who brought you out of the Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no savior except me.”

Psalms 95:6-7 “O come, let us bow down and worship, let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker. For we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His voice and He is our God.”

Jesus emphasized this teaching to Satan as well:
Matthew 4:10 “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: Worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.”

, the Quran confirms the greatest commandment of Jesus. The Quran teaches us exactly that God sent all the prophets with the same teaching: to worship the One true God alone.

“…And your God is One God: there is no god but He…” (Quran 2:163)

“And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him...” (Quran 17:23)

“And We did not send any Messenger before you (O Muhammad) but We revealed to him (saying): ‘none has the right to be worshipped but I, so worship Me.’” (Quran 21:25)

, on the Day of Resurrection, the Quran tells us that God will ask Jesus:
“And [beware the Day] when God will say, ‘O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, ‘Take me and my mother as gods besides God?...’” (Quran 5:116)

Jesus will respond:
“He will say, ‘Limitless are You in Your glory! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Verily, it is You alone who fully knows all the things that are beyond the reach of a created being’s perception. I said not to them except what you commanded me – to worship God, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You alone had been their keeper:’ for You are witness unto everything. If You should punish them – indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them – indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.” (Quran 5:116-118)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPNdXRXsIvg

\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\

so some one tell me;

I agree with you, however, that Jesus Christ was send as a messenger by God, nothing else. Jesus said so himself as quoted in John 7:16: "I am not teaching you my own thoughts, but those of God who sent me."

Much of the blame for distoring the mission of Jesus Christ belongs to the apostle Paul

so

Jesus Christ peace be upon him
Not sacrificed for any one

e.x
You have a disease
Then comes your brother
Receive treatment instead of you

Is this acceptable to the logic of the mind?

Death to the people who worshiped the calf is repentance
At the time of the Prophet Moses, peace be upon him

Then
At the time of the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him

Law requires repentance from sin without having to death

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

Each person is responsible for his actions

احمد ديدات التزييف فى الكتاب المقدس - Plaigirism in The Bibl YouTube

Jesus Christ Man, Myth, or God

I love this links

------

No One Died For Your !!!الشاب عيضه

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUydSNCxmo0
------
//////
..Some people may claim that Jesus had both a human and a divine nature. This is a claim that Jesus never made..

‪jesus christ zakir nike‬‏ - YouTube
Yes, there are so-called "christians" around who pervert the Bible, which makes them disgraceful "spiritual perverts".
The Bible is onto them-
"If anyone preaches a perverted gospel they're accursed" (Galatians 1:6-9)
"Ignorant people distort things,to their own destruction" (2 Pet 3:16/17)

Ennin,

I really enjoyed reading from your thoughtful response. It is my hope that both Christians and Muslims read our dialogues. You ask why did Christians change? It is the whole reason why I am writing about the Didache.

As previously stated, we both agree that Gabriel is a messenger from the Creator.

We both agree that Gabriel is a mighty messenger that gets his power from the Creator just like the prophets do. I have no problem with that.

But, I disagree with you with the prophets only. Unless you include all the Righteous followers of the Creator as well.

And Jibril peace be upon him

An angel to deliver the message of the prophets only

Paul would agree with you that Angels come to the all the that follow the Creator. He testified this long before Mohamed.

Hebrew 1

1:13 But to which of the angels has he ever said, “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet”?

1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to serve those who will inherit salvation?

Moses testified about the Creator's angels long before Paul.

Deuteronomy 33

33:1 This is the blessing Moses the man of God pronounced upon the Israelites before his death.

33:2 He said:

The Lord came from Sinai

and revealed himself to Israel from Seir.

He appeared in splendor from Mount Paran,

and came forth with ten thousand holy ones.

With his right hand he gave a fiery law to them.

The Creator sometimes uses his angels to kill or inflict destruction.

24:15 So the Lord sent a plague through Israel from the morning until the completion of the appointed time. Seventy thousand men died from Dan to Beer Sheba.

24:16 When the angel extended his hand to destroy Jerusalem, the Lord relented from his judgment. 1He told the angel who was killing the people, “That’s enough! Stop now!” (Now the Lord’s angel was near the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite.)

Yes, Gabriel has defined missions we agree. But, unlike the Creator, Gabriel's spirit is not part of everyone, which Muslims and Christians agree.

Surat As-Sajdah (The Prostration)

32:9 But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give!

All the Angels bow down before the Creator's Holy Spirit. This includes Gabriel

Surat Al-Ĥijr (The Rocky Tract)

15:28 And lo! Thy Sustainer said unto the angels: "Behold, I am about to create mortal man out of sounding clay, out of dark slime transmuted;

15:29 and when I have formed him fully and breathed into him of My Spirit, fall down before him in prostration!

All the Angels long to see the Creator's Holy Spirit. This includes Gabriel

1 Peter 1

1:10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets who predicted the grace that would come to you searched and investigated carefully.

1:11 They probed into what person or time the Spirit of Christ within them was indicating when he testified beforehand about the sufferings appointed for Christ and his subsequent glory.

1:12 They were shown that they were serving not themselves but you, in regard to the things now announced to you through those who proclaimed the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven – things angels long to catch a glimpse of.

I found it interesting that you find fault with Paul in your rebuttal.

Much of the blame for distoring the mission of Jesus Christ belongs to the apostle Paul

Both you and I believe this to be true. Thank you for citing this passage.

"If anyone preaches a perverted gospel they're accursed" (Galatians 1:6-9)

Those that pervert Paul's gospel that the Creator did not give Paul authority to receive revelation that Jesus Christ was the Messiah are cursed. Further those that pervert how the Creator convinced Paul to immediately turn away from trying to destroy His new new church are cursed. And those that pervert the Creator's authority for converting Gentiles to be cursed. Praise the Creator that He willed you to show me this passage.

1:11 Now I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin.

1:12 For I did not receive it or learn it from any human source; instead I received it by a revelation of Jesus Christ.

1:13 For you have heard of my former way of life in Judaism, how I was savagely persecuting the church of God and trying to destroy it.

1:14 I 27 was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my contemporaries in my nation, and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my ancestors.

1:15 But when the one who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace was pleased

1:16 to reveal his Son in me so that I could preach him among the Gentiles.

You then state Jesus Christ was not sacrificed.

I agree with you that we do not want to be destroyed for distorting what Peter testifies.

"Ignorant people distort things,to their own destruction" (2 Pet 3:16/17)

Peter was calling those who do not believe Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior ignorant to their own destruction. Maybe our Creator is working through you to better understand what it is to be righteous with the Creator.

2 Peter 2

2:17 These men are waterless springs and mists driven by a storm, for whom the utter depths of darkness have been reserved.

2:18 For by speaking high-sounding but empty words they are able to entice, with fleshly desires and with debauchery, people who have just escaped from those who reside in error.

2:19 Although these false teachers promise such people freedom, they themselves are enslaved to immorality. For whatever a person succumbs to, to that he is enslaved.

2:20 For if after they have escaped the filthy things of the world through the rich knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they again get entangled in them and succumb to them, their last state has become worse for them than their first.

2:21 For it would have been better for them never to have known the way of righteousness than, having known it, to turn back from the holy commandment that had been delivered to them.

2:22 They are illustrations of this true proverb:

“A dog returns to its own vomit,” and “A sow, after washing herself, wallows in the mire.”

At one time, I too considered Christianity to be 'Paulianity.' I felt his teachings were in direct conflict with James the Just, who followed the discipline taught by all the prophets who proceeded him. Martin Luther felt the same. Although, he felt James to be the problem because of his enforcement of mosaic law. As I analyzed each line, I have found harmony in the gospels with his teachings. First, we must understand that Paul was a Zealot Jewish Pharisee that understood the concept of an afterlife before he believed in Jesus. What makes him different is that he recognized that finding the Creator is not through fear, but love. He realized that when you try to force any type of belief on people they will rebel against it. So with this in mind I have taken the words of Jesus, the prophets, and saints and summed it up to my core belief.

God is Love

Life Without Faith is Dead.
Faith Without Works is Dead.
Works Without Love is Dead.
Faith Working in Love is Life.

Ennin do you do good deeds because you fear Allah? Or do you do good deeds because you love Allah? Or do you do good deeds because you both fear and love Allah?

First Reformation

Like other prophets before him Jesus testifies that although, Jews had the Creators laws in front of them, over time those traditions began building loopholes to escape the Creator's commands.

Like you said, Jesus mission was to show all men the way to being pure and righteous, by being an expert and living example in following the Creator's law. This both Muslims and Christians believe he did. Beyond being just an expert in Mosaic law, Jesus was an expert of the revelations of other Prophets on the proper way of interpreting our Creator's commands.

Followers of the Prophet John the Baptist asked Jesus why he was with the unclean sinners. Jesus reminded them of the words the Creator had given to of the Prophet Hosea.

Hosea 6

6:4 What shall I do for you, Ephraim? What shall I do for you, Judah? For your loving-kindness is like a morning cloud and like the dew that passes away early.

6:5 Because I have hewed by the prophets, I have put them to death because of the words of My mouth; now will your verdicts come out to the light?

6:6 For I desire loving-kindness, and not sacrifices, and knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

I did not understand what you wrote here:

You have a disease
Then comes your brother
Receive treatment instead of you

Did you mean to state that if you are found to have a disease (cancer, parkinson's, etc..) and your doctor mistakenly treats your brother or friend instead of you? If yes, then I take it that sin is the disease, then but who is the Doctor? The Creator or Jesus? What I believe is that just like a doctor, with authority from our Creator, Jesus treated physically, mentally, and spiritually sick people with love and mercy.

Matthew 9

9:9 As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax booth. “Follow me,” he said to him. And he got up and followed him.

9:10 As Jesus was having a meal in Matthew’s house, many tax collectors and sinners came and ate with Jesus and his disciples.

9:11 When the Pharisees saw this they said to his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?

9:12 When Jesus heard this he said, “Those who are healthy don’t need a physician, but those who are sick do.

9:13 Go and learn what this saying means: ‘I want mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

9:14 Then John’s disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Why do we and the Pharisees fast often, but your disciples don’t fast?

9:15 Jesus said to them, “The wedding guests cannot mourn while the bridegroom is with them, can they? But the days are coming when the bridegroom will be taken from them, and then they will fast.

9:16 No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment, because the patch will pull away from the garment and the tear will be worse.

9:17 And no one pours new wine into old wineskins; otherwise the skins burst and the wine is spilled out and the skins are destroyed. Instead they put new wine into new wineskins and both are preserved.”

Muslims and Christians both understand the concept of showing love for our creator is following his Commands. Through the Creator's authority, Jesus stated the one thing we all seem to have a problem doing is loving each other. The greatest act of love is giving your life to save others. To show his love for the Creator, Jesus dedicated his life to God and brought many more people to Him. Jews, Christians, and Muslims who sacrifice their lives to the Creator in order to save others Jesus would call friend.

15:9 “Just as the Father has loved me, I have also loved you; remain in my love.

15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father’s commandments and remain in his love.

15:11 I have told you these things so that my joy may be in you, and your joy may be complete.

15:12 My commandment is this – to love one another just as I have loved you.

15:13 No one has greater love than this – that one lays down his life for his friends.

15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command you.

15:15 I no longer call you slaves, because the slave does not understand what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, because I have revealed to you everything I heard from my Father.

15:16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit, fruit that remains, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you.

15:17 This I command you – to love one another.

Even atheist find honor in those that give their lives to save others. Jews and Muslims consider this to be true as well.

Here we see that Jesus rebukes Jewish Pharisees and experts in the law for looking on the outside, when it is the inside that is most important.

Matthew 23

23:1 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples,

23:2 “The experts in the law and the Pharisees sit on Moses’ seat.

23:3 Therefore pay attention to what they tell you and do it. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they teach.

23:4 They tie up heavy loads, hard to carry, and put them on men’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing even to lift a finger to move them.

23:5 They do all their deeds to be seen by people, for they make their phylacteries wide and their tassels long.

23:6 They love the place of honor at banquets and the best seats in the synagogues

23:7 and elaborate greetings in the marketplaces, and to have people call them ‘Rabbi.’

23:8 But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher and you are all brothers.

23:9 And call no one your ‘father’ on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.

23:10 Nor are you to be called ‘teacher,’ for you have one teacher, the Christ.

23:11 The greatest among you will be your servant.

23:12 And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

23:13 “But woe to you, experts in the law and you Pharisees, hypocrites! You keep locking people out of the kingdom of heaven! For you neither enter nor permit those trying to enter to go in.
23:14 “Woe to you experts in the law and you Pharisees, hypocrites! You devour widows’ property, and as a show you pray long prayers! Therefore you will receive a more severe punishment.”

23:15 “Woe to you, experts in the law and you Pharisees, hypocrites! You cross land and sea to make one convert, and when you get one, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves!

23:16 “Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘Whoever swears by the temple is bound by nothing. But whoever swears by the gold of the temple is bound by the oath.’

23:17 Blind fools! Which is greater, the gold or the temple that makes the gold sacred?

23:18 And, ‘Whoever swears by the altar is bound by nothing. But if anyone swears by the gift on it he is bound by the oath.’

23:19 You are blind! For which is greater, the gift or the altar that makes the gift sacred?

23:20 So whoever swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.

23:21 And whoever swears by the temple swears by it and the one who dwells in it.

23:22 And whoever swears by heaven swears by the throne of God and the one who sits on it.

23:23 “Woe to you, experts in the law and you Pharisees, hypocrites! You give a tenth of mint, dill, and cumin, yet you neglect what is more important in the law – justice, mercy, and faithfulness! You should have done these things without neglecting the others.

23:24 Blind guides! You strain out a gnat yet swallow a camel!

23:25 “Woe to you, experts in the law and you Pharisees, hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and the dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.

23:26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup, so that the outside may become clean too!

23:27 “Woe to you, experts in the law and you Pharisees, hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs that look beautiful on the outside but inside are full of the bones of the dead and of everything unclean.

23:28 In the same way, on the outside you look righteous to people, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

23:29 “Woe to you, experts in the law and you Pharisees, hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.

23:30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have participated with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’

23:31 By saying this you testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets.

23:32 Fill up then the measure of your ancestors!

23:33 You snakes, you offspring of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

23:34 “For this reason I am sending you prophets and wise men and experts in the law, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town,

23:35 so that on you will come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

23:36 I tell you the truth, this generation will be held responsible for all these things!

I want you to understand that I firmly believe in the cliche 'Cleanliness is next to godliness.'
But, also believe that your mental hygiene on the inside is more important your physical hygiene. Some of the poorest people I have met had a love greater than the richest people could ever wish for. I have also have had been graced to converse with good Muslims. Two Muslims who work with me are from Morocco. I highly respect them both.

On a good note what is also becoming more clear to me is the heart of religious freedom during the inception of the United States was brought about because of the Muslims, Jews, and presbyter Christians being persecuted in England and her colonies for not following the Anglican Church. Thomas Jefferson had disdain for some Catholic and Calvinist as well. I believe that there are both bad and good rabbis, priests, pastors, and clerics. The good ones are those that put the people they serve before themselves. The bad ones are those that serve themselves before the people they are trying to convert and minister.

People fail to remember that is was the Muslim country of Morocco that first recognized the United States and still share the longest unbroken treaty relationship in our nation's history. The reason was both countries swore an oath under the Creator.

The Barbary Treaty 1784

To all Persons to whom these Presents shall come or be made known- Whereas the United States of America in Congress assembled by their Commission bearing date the twelfth day of May One thousand Seven hundred and Eighty four thought proper to constitute John Adams, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson their Ministers Plenipotentiary, giving to them or a Majority of them full Powers to confer, treat & negotiate with the Ambassador, Minister or Commissioner of His Majesty the Emperor of Morocco concerning a Treaty of Amity and Commerce, to make & receive propositions for such Treaty and to conclude and sign the same, transmitting it to the United States in Congress assembled for their final Ratification, And by one other (commission bearing date the Eleventh day of March One thousand Seven hundred & Eighty five did further empower the said Ministers Plenipotentiary or a majority of them, by writing under the* hands and Seals to appoint such Agent in the said Business as they might think proper with Authority under the directions and Instructions of the said Ministers to commence & prosecute the said Negotiations & Conferences for the said Treaty provided that the said Treaty should be signed by the said Ministers: And Whereas, We the said John Adams & Thomas Jefferson two of the said Ministers Plenipotentiary (the said Benjamin Franklin being absent) by writing under the Hand and Seal of the said John Adams at London October the fifth, One thousand Seven hundred and Eighty five, & of the said Thomas Jefferson at Paris October the Eleventh of the same Year, did appoint Thomas Barclay, Agent in the Business aforesaid, giving him the Powers therein, which by the said second Commission we were authorized to give, and the said Thomas Barclay in pursuance thereof, hath arranged Articles for a Treaty of Amity and Commerce between the United States of America and His Majesty the Emperor of Morocco, which Articles written in the Arabic Language, confirmed by His said Majesty the Emperor of Morocco & seal'd with His Royal Seal, being translated into the Language of the said United States of America, together with the Attestations thereto annexed are in the following Words, To Wit.

In the name of Almighty God,

This is a Treaty of Peace and Friendship established between us and the United States of America, which is confirmed, and which we have ordered to be written in this Book and sealed with our Royal Seal at our Court of Morocco on the twenty fifth day of the blessed Month of Shaban, in the Year One thousand two hundred, trusting in God it will remain permanent.

If you ever come to Washington DC, you are welcome to stay at my home.

يابانية تدخل الاسلام بعد الاجابة على اسئلتها - مضحك ومؤثر - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWdCHTB1qx0

يابانية تسأل : مالذي ينوي الرب فعله بالبشرية ؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1f_SSpRxSU

اسئلة قول الاسلام عن التبرع بالاعضاء و رأي الإسلام بالملحدين - د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVjebzYopnU

Ennin,

Those videos are very difficult to understand. The audio is garbled. I listened to a minute and half on the first video. A woman asked why women and babies are not seen at these discussions. The response was that women are at discussions with other women.

This does not answer what debated with you. Am I to understand, that you cannot reasonably refute what I stated and have accepted what I have written? If yes, please let me understand how women and babies that are not seen at Muslim discussions are related to what I have written and love and mercy. All I can say is that women are part of the Creator's spirit as much as men. It takes a woman an man in union to create an offspring, except in the cases of Adam, Eve, and Jesus. Through, the love of the Creator for mankind, the physical aspect of Jesus was conceived through Mary.

I ask through your words to explain. Not through a video. Because, many readers will have the same difficulty understanding the context of Love and Mercy. Unless, you can explain the video for people to understand the reason why you have posted it. Thanks.

Why

Increase the numbers of adherents of Islam

Of not less

Christians Scientists
And players and famous of Hollywood stars
The world's rich

And Yusuf Estes

Sister's Wife of Tony Blair
converted to Islam?

Kaka (Brazil) - Ribeirah (France)

liam nison\\ Log daughter of US President Bush in Islam

Lawyers -Engineers- sued - an officer of the police and the army - the general public

-So when he discovers that the real Holy Qur'an
And discover the greatness and mercy of Islam
Makes sure that the attempts to distort Islam, a liar and deceiver

أنظر لهذا الرجل لأننا سنحاسب عليه مقطع مؤثر و مفرح
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9D15CnSCMY

Harvard Bible Professor converted to ISLAM

Islam: The True Religion of God? - Abdur-Raheem Green

احمد ديدات يرد على اتهامات للقرأن - ببساطة روعة

أحمد ديدات والرد الساحق على شبهات حول القرآن

You know enough of the inside

I am quite right
And see here

Evidence of the sincerity of Islam
In the past
Of Christian scholars
Now
Muslim preacher

Your words is incorrect
Did not return any person on Islam
A simple example
Yusuf Estes Muslim
More than 15 years

Kaka (Brazil) - Ribeirah (France)

It's simple

This monotheistic religions Science
-Starting from Adam to Muhammad peace be upon him
One Message
The Oneness of Allah

Through the prophets, not of other ways

All the prophets Muslim

111. And when I (Allah) put in the hearts of Al-Hawarieen (the disciples) [of 'Iesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims."
Surah Al-Ma'idah

78. And strive hard in Allah's Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islam), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship, it is the religion of your father Ibrahim (Abraham) (Islamic Monotheism) . It is He (Allah) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Qur'an), that the Messenger (Muhammad) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), give Zakat and hold fast to Allah [ie have confidence in Allah, and depend upon Him in all your affairs] He is your Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.), what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.) and what an Excellent Helper!
Surah Al-Hajj

90. And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Fir'aun (Pharaoh) with his hosts followed them in oppression and enmity, till when drowning overtook him, he said: "I believe that La ilaha illa (Huwa): (none has the right to be worshipped but) He, "in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am one of the Muslims (those who submit to Allah's Will)."
91. Now (you believe) while you refused to believe before and you were one of the Mufsidun (evil-doers, corrupts, etc.).

92. So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out from the sea) that you may be a sign to those who come after you! And verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.).

\\\\

Son of God, son of David, or son of Man? Jesus is identified as “son of David” fourteen times in the New Testament, starting with the very first verse (Matthew 1:1). The Gospel of Luke documents forty-one generations between Jesus and David, while Matthew lists twenty-six. Jesus, a distant descendant, can only wear the “son of David” title metaphorically. But how then should we understand the title, “son of God?”

The “Trilemma,” a common proposal of Christian missionaries, states that “Jesus was either a lunatic, a liar, or the Son of God, as he claimed to be.” For the sake of argument, let’s agree that Jesus was neither a lunatic nor a liar. Let’s also agree he was precisely what he claimed to be. But what, exactly, was that? Jesus called himself “Son of Man” frequently, consistently, perhaps even emphatically, but where did he call himself “Son of God?”

Let’s back up. What does “Son of God” mean in the first place? No legitimate Christian sect suggests that God took a wife and had a child, and most certainly none conceive that God fathered a child through a human mother outside of marriage. Furthermore, to suggest that God physically mated with an element of His creation is so far beyond the limits of religious tolerance as to plummet down the sheer cliff of blasphemy, chasing the mythology of the Greeks.

With no rational explanation available within the tenets of Christian doctrine, the only avenue for closure is to claim yet one more doctrinal mystery. Here is where the Muslim recalls the question posed in the Quran:

“…How can He have a son when He has no consort?...” (Quran 6:101)

…while others shout, “But God can do anything!” The Islamic position, however, is that God doesn’t do inappropriate things, only Godly things. In the Islamic viewpoint, God’s character is integral with His being and consistent with His majesty.

So again, what does “Son of God” mean? And if Jesus Christ has exclusive rights to the term, why does the Bible record, “...for I (God) am a father to Israel, and Ephraim (i.e. Israel) is my firstborn” (Jeremiah 31:9) and, “...Israel is My son, even my firstborn” (Exodus 4:22)? Taken in the context of Romans 8:14, which reads, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God,” many scholars conclude that “Son of God” is metaphorical and, as with christos, doesn’t imply exclusivity. After all, The Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion confirms that in Jewish idiom “Son of God” is clearly metaphorical. To quote, “Son of God, term occasionally found in Jewish literature, biblical and post-biblical, but nowhere implying physical descent from the Godhead.”[1] Hasting’s Bible Dictionary comments:

In Semitic usage “sonship” is a conception somewhat loosely employed to denote moral rather than physical or metaphysical relationship. Thus “sons of Belial” (Jg 19:22 etc.) are wicked men, not descendants of Belial; and in the NT the “children of the bridechamber” are wedding guests. So a “son of God” is a man, or even a people, who reflect the character of God. There is little evidence that the title was used in Jewish circles of the Messiah, and a sonship which implied more than a moral relationship would be contrary to Jewish monotheism.[2]

And in any case, the list of candidates for “son of God” begins with Adam, as per Luke 3:38: “...Adam, which was the son of God.”

Those who rebut by quoting Matthew 3:17 (“And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, ‘This is My beloved son, in whom I am well pleased’”) have overlooked the point that the Bible describes many people, Israel and Adam included, as “sons of God.” Both II Samuel 7:13-14 and I Chronicles 22:10 read, “He (Solomon) shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his Father, and he shall be My son.”

Entire nations are referred to as sons, or children of God. Examples include:

Genesis 6:2, “That the sons of God saw the daughters of men…”

Genesis 6:4, “There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men…”

Deuteronomy 14:1, “Ye are the children of the Lord your God.”

Job 1:6, “Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD…”

Job 2:1, “Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD…”

Job 38:7, “When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?”

Philippians 2:15, “that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation…”

1 John 3:1-2, “Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! … Beloved, now we are children of God…”

In Matthew 5:9 Jesus says, “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.” Later in Matthew 5:45, Jesus prescribed to his followers the attainment of noble attributes, “that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.” Not exclusively his Father, but their Father …

Is Jesus (PBUH) a God or son of God ? Dr Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yEq172Yvs4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HBWZ45UJLI

\\\\

So allah says in the Holy Qur'an

(82) You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

(83) And when they hear what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of what they have recognized of the truth. They say, "Our Lord, we have believed, so register us among the witnesses.

The Gospel has been distorted

Matthew - Mark - Luke - John
Recognized by the scientists themselves Christians

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHsLecQe1so

\\\\

Each person is responsible for his actions

I love this links

أحمد ديدات و جيمى سواجرات - المناظرة الكبرى مترجمة للعربية الجزء الأول

\\\

The goal here is to achieve interest and broaden the horizon for all

And stay away from substances harmful to health and community

The NT is a continuation of the OT. In the NT, Jesus said he was not here to change the laws but to reinforce them. Jesus was a Jew, and he in all probability kept to the Kosher diet.

The main argument used by Christians as to why they are allowed to eat whatever they want stems from Matthew 15:

15 Then the scribes and Pharisees who were from Jerusalem came to Jesus, saying, 2 “Why do Your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread.”

3 He answered and said to them, “Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition? 4 For God commanded, saying, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; [a] and, ‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’ 5 But you say, ‘Whoever says to his father or mother, “Whatever profit you might have received from me is a gift to God”— 6 then he need not honor his father or mother.’[c] Thus you have made the commandment[d] of God of no effect by your tradition. 7 Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying:

8 ‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And[e] honor Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
9 And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ ”[f]
10 When He had called the multitude to Himself, He said to them, “Hear and understand: 11 Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.”

12 Then His disciples came and said to Him, “Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?”

13 But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. 14 Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.”

15 Then Peter answered and said to Him, “Explain this parable to us.”

16 So Jesus said, “Are you also still without understanding? 17 Do you not yet understand that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and is eliminated? 18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man. 19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies. 20 These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man.”

Truly that talks about eating with unwashed hands. Peter's story is just for Peter and the circumstances during his trip. Even in the Quran, it is permissible to eat the flesh of swine if we have no other choice.

أحمد ديدات - المسيح فى الاسلام - محاضرة استراليا

\\\\

- Islam is a religion of the utmost ease and compassion
Do not do more of your energy
In anything

The original
Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
See inside them well
Your life will completely upright
Honesty - maintaining secretariats - high morals - help others - away from adultery - murder - drinking alcohol - gambling - treason - honoring one's parents - kinship - the right of the neighbor - and so on .....
This is Islam

Muslim life always
Tied about the Qur'an Quran and Hadith
This constitution for life

Separation between religion and life, something is wrong
This is already happening in other religions

So
Society is going in the way of deviation
Adultery - murder - robbery - drinking alcohol - international attacks - family disintegration ......

In your point of view

Why is this happening?

This is the result away from the teachings of God and the prophets and messengers

Narrated 'Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, " Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed ." The Prophet added: " Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) ." 'Ubada bin As−Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit

so

Islam came with mercy for all creation through the beauty of the islamic legislation which establishes justice, fairness and advocate, the grounds for security and stability in communities. Allah The Most High says in the Holy Quran :

" But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land, Allah does not like corrupters." [Al-Qasas: 77].

In this Ayah Allah The Most High, orders His slaves to seek the blessing given from Allah, but do not forget their share of the world, and His also orders to good deed, but forbids to corrupt or do destruction, because it can cause instability in life.

In another Ayah Allah The Most High, says :

" Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded." [An-Nahl: 90].

Immorality includes; every greater sin likes shirk, killing another illegally, sexual act without married, looting, arrogant, humiliate to the others. Bad conduct includes every sin and wickedness related to the rights of Allah. Oppression includes every act oppresses to the life being, to the soul, to the property and their honors.

Those Ayahs tell us that Islam is full of Mercy and far from oppression. Let us take a look on sunnah as a second basic rule after Quran. From Abu Hurairah May Allah pleased him, The Prophet May Peace be upon him said :

"Whomsoever not to love another, thus will not be loved".[reported by Bukhari].
allah guided you

المسلم مسيحي اكثر من المسيحيين انفسهم - ذاكر نايك

\\\\

the great Islam gave the woman her honorable value, all the Laws of in the world will not reach this high level

prophet Mohammad said:

1 - Women are the twin halves of men.
2 - The world and all things in it are valuable; but the most valuable thing in the world is a virtuous woman.
3 - The best women are the virtuous; they are the most affectionate to infants, and the most careful of their husband's property.
4 - When a woman performeth the five times of prayer, and fasteth the month of Ramadan, and is chaste, and is not disobedient to her husband, then tell her to enter Paradise by whichever door she liketh.
5 - Verily a great number of women are assembled near my family, complaining of their hubands; and those men who ill-treat their wives do not behave well. He is not of my way who teacheth a woman to stray.
6 - Asma, daughter of Yazid, said, "Victuals were brought to Muhammad, and he put them before some of us women who were present, and said, 'Eat ye.' But notwithstanding we were hungry we said, 'We have no inclination.' Muhammad said, 'O woman! Do not mix hunger with lies.' "
7 - Whoever doeth good to girls, it will be a curtain to him from hell-fire.
8 - Whoever befriendeth two girls till they come of age, will be in the next world along with me, like my two fingers joining each other.
9 - Whoever befriendeth three daughters, or three sisters, and teacheth them manners, and is affectionate to them, till they come of age, may God apportion Paradise for him.
10 - Whoever hath a daughter, and doth not bury her alive or scold her, or prefer his male children to her, may God bring him into Paradise.
11 - Shall I not point out to you the best of virtues? It is your doing good to your daughter when she is returned to you having been divorced by her husband.
12 - God enjoins you to treat women well, for they are your mothers, daughters, aunts.
13 - Do not prevent your women from coming to the mosque.
14 - The believers who show the most perfect faith are those who have the best disposition and the best of you are those who are best to their wives

What Miracles Did Prophet Muhammad (SWS) do in his life ? Dr Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ORuDtkAQY

This is Mohammed, who rebuked the tyrannies of his times including emperors, notwithstanding he would be moved for a bird that lost its babies.

It is narrated that someone took two chicks of a bird (hamra), which came in panic searching for its chicks. Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him and his house) then asked, “Who has distressed it by taking its chicks?” Then he asked them to return the chicks.

Perhaps people lavish animals with their care because of their beauty unmindful of their being entities created by God, The case is different in Islam. The following Hadith lays credence to this fact. It is narrated that the prophet once passed by a burned out anthill. When the Prophet saw it he asked, “Who has burned it?” When he was informed of who had done it, he said, “Only the Lord of Fire has the right to punish with fire.” Is there any beauty in ants?!

His mercy was not only confined to caring about animals but it goes even more, Seeing a hungry animal would move his heart so much to the extent that he would go to its owner rebuking him for not feeding his animal.

This shows the greatness of God's mercy has no limits

Once the Prophet passed by a camel that was so emaciated its back was one with its abdomen. Upon that, the Prophet said, “Fear Allah with regard to livestock. Ride them in a fitting way and eat them when they are in good condition.”

In his heart, everything has a portion, the distressed among people would go to him to ease their hearts even the distressed animals would do the same thing. He once entered the garden of man from the Ansar (Muslims of Madinah) and there was a camel. When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) saw the camel it froze and its eyes started watering. Then the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) came to it and rubbed its ears so it calmed down. Then the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) said, “Who is the owner of this camel? Whose camel is this?” A young man from the Ansar told him (peace and blessings be upon him and his house),”O Messenger of Allah, it belongs to me.” Then he told him (peace and blessings be upon him and his house), “Do you not fear Allah with regard to this beast which Allah has let you own? It complained to me that you starve it and tire it by overworking it and using it beyond its capacity.”

اثبت لي وجود الجنة و النار؟ - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwI7nclDS0g

رأي الاسلام في الشواذ جنسياً ( المثليين ) - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wksP_SIgrd4

د ذاكر نايك يدعو لجورج بوش Dr Zakir Naik prays for George Bush to be guided to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y34t81Bb-k0

There are a lot of Muslims that are very good, I pray our Creator save them and give them guidance that His Holy Spirit is NOT the Angel Jibreel. I pray that Muslims do not believe that Jibreel is not the Angel that breathed life into man. I pray that Muslims do not believe that Angels and Men bow down to the the Angel Jibreel. Only the Creator has that power and we should fear and love Him. I pray Muslims see that Jibreel is only a holy messenger of the Creator. I pray that Muslims see Prophets come for all mankind. I pray that Muslims see that Jesus came for all mankind. I pray that all people throughout the world including Christians, Muslims, annd Jews do not believe Allah inseminated the Blessed Mary. I pray that all people in the world can understand love and good works to others they can attain paradise and be called Children of the Creator. I pray Muslims see that the Creator judges their heart and not their appearence. I pray Muslims do not distort Jewish and Christian scripture. I pray that through the power of the Creator Jesus was able to heal the sick, teach the true meaning of love, and judge those who transgress. I pray that Muslims follow the command the Creator gave Jesus for all to love. I pray for all Muslims who consider Mohamed greater than Jesus. I pray that they see that this is not a competition. That all the righteous are children of the Creator.

I pray for fanatical Muslims, Christians, and Jews that shed innocent blood and have evil thoughts in their minds.

Matthew 7

7:15 “Watch out for false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are voracious wolves.

7:16 You will recognize them by their fruit. Grapes are not gathered from thorns or figs from thistles, are they?

7:17 In the same way, every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.

7:18 A good tree is not able to bear bad fruit, nor a bad tree to bear good fruit.

7:19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

7:20 So then, you will recognize them by their fruit.

7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven – only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven.

7:22 On that day, many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in your name, and in your name cast out demons and do many powerful deeds?’

7:23 Then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you. Go away from me, you lawbreakers!’

7:24 “Everyone who hears these words of mine and does them is like a wise man who built his house on rock.

7:25 The rain fell, the flood came, and the winds beat against that house, but it did not collapse because it had been founded on rock.

7:26 Everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.

7:27 The rain fell, the flood came, and the winds beat against that house, and it collapsed; it was utterly destroyed!”
7:28 When Jesus finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed by his teaching,

7:29 because he taught them like one who had authority, not like their experts in the law.

John 8

8:31 Then Jesus said to those Judeans who had believed him, “If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples

8:32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

8:33 “We are descendants of Abraham,” they replied, “and have never been anyone’s slaves! How can you say, ‘You will become free’?”

8:34 Jesus answered them, “I tell you the solemn truth, everyone who practices sin is a slave of sin.

8:35 The slave does not remain in the family forever, but the son remains forever.

8:36 So if the son sets you free, you will be really free.

8:37 I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. But you want to kill me, because my teaching makes no progress among you.

8:38 I am telling you the things I have seen while with the Father; as for you, practice the things you have heard from the Father!”

8:39 They answered him, “Abraham is our father!” Jesus replied, “If you are Abraham’s children, you would be doing the deeds of Abraham.

8:40 But now you are trying to kill me, a man who has told you the truth I heard from God. Abraham did not do this!

8:41 You people are doing the deeds of your father.”

Then they said to Jesus, “We were not born as a result of immorality! We have only one Father, God himself.”

8:42 Jesus replied, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come from God and am now here. I have not come on my own initiative, but he sent me.

8:43 Why don’t you understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot accept my teaching.

8:44 You people are from your father the devil, and you want to do what your father desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies.

8:45 But because I am telling you the truth, you do not believe me.

8:46 Who among you can prove me guilty of any sin? If I am telling you the truth, why don’t you believe me?

8:47 The one who belongs to God listens and responds to God’s words. You don’t listen and respond, because you don’t belong to God.”

8:48 The Judeans replied, “Aren’t we correct in saying that you are a Samaritan and are possessed by a demon?”

8:49 Jesus answered, “I am not possessed by a demon, but I honor my Father – and yet you dishonor me.

8:50 I am not trying to get praise for myself. There is one who demands it, and he also judges.

8:51 I tell you the solemn truth, if anyone obeys my teaching, he will never see death.”

8:52 Then the Judeans responded, “Now we know you’re possessed by a demon! Both Abraham and the prophets died, and yet you say, ‘If anyone obeys my teaching, he will never experience death.’

8:53 You aren’t greater than our father Abraham who died, are you? And the prophets died too! Who do you claim to be?”

8:54 Jesus replied,“If I glorify myself, my glory is worthless. The one who glorifies me is my Father, about whom you people say, ‘He is our God.’

8:55 Yet you do not know him, but I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you. But I do know him, and I obey his teaching.

8:56 Your father Abraham was overjoyed to see my day, and he saw it and was glad.”

8:57 Then the Judeans replied, “You are not yet fifty years old! Have you seen Abraham?”

8:58 Jesus said to them, “I tell you the solemn truth, before Abraham came into existence, I am!”

I pray that you Ennin see that (Hashem, The Father, Allah) is the eternal creative force of love in the universe. It is through the love of (Hashem, The Father, Allah) that all living things and laws were created, so that they could share His reality.

May the Creator have Love and Mercy on us All.

د. ذاكر نايك يثبت لبنت مسيحية بالدليل أن المسلمين هم من يتبعون تعاليم المسيح

أحمد ديدات - ماذا يقول الكتاب المقدس عن محمد – YouTube

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 652:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one."
Volume 4, Book 55, Number 657:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e. Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol. 7)

إمرأة أمريكية تصدع بالحق نحن هم الإرهابيون|American woman cracked right we are the terrorists

Jesus Christ peace and blessings be upon him has gone to allah

Finished work assigned to him

so
Verse 17 "--the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you".

Also verse 26: But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

This Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

the names of the prophet muhammad

Comforter,Advocate

Galatians 5:19-21 ESV / 34 helpful votes

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

here

(and will remind you of everything I have said to you. )

so

Narrated 'Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, " Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed ." The Prophet added: " Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) ." 'Ubada bin As−Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit

Non-Muslims eat pork - drink alcohol - adultery - usury - gambling - and so

And do sins against the Ten Commandments
And do not care about that so this basically thing in his life

==
احمد ديدات - ماذا يقول يسوع عن محمد؟

اثبات وجود اسم محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم في الانجيل

\\\\

The prophet’s mercy, Feeding animals

The prophet was so emphatic on feeding animals; feeding animals or helping them to drink may remit your sins regardless of what great they are. Planting a tree that a wild bird may eat from will surely bring you may rewards. Starving an animal to death will be mete out with hell. There are many Hadiths in this regard, it should be noted here that the prophet is not expressing his personal opinion, his words are minute understanding of God’s word to him- The Holy Quran.

The Prophet said, “If any Muslim plants any plant and a human being or an animal eats of it, he will be rewarded as if he had given that much in charity.” – (Al-Bukhari)

The prophet, in order to urge people to feed helpless animals, says” there was a Jewish whore, who used to commit adultery, took it as craft. It happened that she passed by a well and, as she was thirsty, she came down to the well to quench her thirst. When she ascended to the brim of the well, she found a dog out of breath from the blunt of thirst.

“It must have been suffering exactly like me” she thought.

She took off her shoes and went down to the well and filled it with water and stretched her hand and quenched the dog’s thirst. When this whore died, she was let into heaven and her long series of sins were remitted because of just quenching the dog’s thirst.

حكم المرتد في الاسلام - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik about killing murtad in islam

من خلق الله ؟ who created God - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

زواج المسلمة من غير المسلم حرام ام حلال - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

Ennin first you wrote Mohamed was a medium of the Holy Spirit Gabriel.

"The Holy Spirit refers to the Angel Jibreel (Gabriel), also known as Jibraaeel; he is the message-bearer par excellence from Allah, the Lord of Glory and Grace; he is also the conduit of divine support and assistance bestowed on Prophets, Messengers as well as righteous people who strive in the path of Allah.

1. Thus we read in the Quran that the Prophets (peace be upon them all) are chosen by Allah by sending down the Holy Spirit with the revelations: He sends down the Spirit from His command, upon those of His servants He chooses, in order to warn people of the Day of Meeting. (Ghafir: 15)

2. We also read in the Quran that it (the Quran) was sent down upon the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) through the medium of Holy Spirit: Say: The Holy Spirit brought it down from your Lord with the truth, to strengthen those who believe, and as a guidance and good tidings to the Muslims. (An-Nahl: 102)

Now you state that Mohammad is in fact the Holy Spirit Gabriel.

Verse 17 "--the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you".

Also verse 26: But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

With do respect this leads to a whole new thinking of the Bible.

Was this Angel of Mohammed moving over the surface of water with the Creator during Creation?

Genesis 1

1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

1:2 Now the earth was without shape and empty, and darkness was over the surface of the watery deep, but the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the water.

1:3 God said, “Let there be light.” And there was light!

1:4 God saw that the light was good, so God separated the light from the darkness.

1:5 God called the light “day” and the darkness “night.” There was evening, and there was morning, marking the first day.

So you are stating the Israelites were offending the Angel Mohammad that was among them? Where in the Quran does Mohammad state that he existed before Jesus? Christians and Jews believe that the Israelites were offending the Creator.

Isaiah 63

63:7 I will tell of the faithful acts of the Lord,
of the Lord’s praiseworthy deeds.
I will tell about all the Lord did for us,
the many good things he did for the family of Israel,
because of his compassion and great faithfulness.

63:8 He said, “Certainly they will be my people,
children who are not disloyal.”
He became their deliverer.

63:9 Through all that they suffered, he suffered too.
The messenger sent from his very presence delivered them.
In his love and mercy he protected them;
he lifted them up and carried them throughout ancient times.

63:10 But they rebelled and offended His Holy Spirit,
so he turned into an enemy
and fought against them.

63:11 His people remembered the ancient times.
Where is the one who brought them up out of the sea,
along with the shepherd of his flock?
Where is the one who placed his Holy Spirit among them,

63:12 the one who made his majestic power available to Moses,
who divided the water before them,
gaining for himself a lasting reputation,

Was King David speaking about the Angel Mohammad that could be everywhere and anywhere?
Jews and Christians believe only the Creator can do that. I thought Muslims believe that too???

Psalms 139

O Lord, you examine me and know.
139:2 You know when I sit down and when I get up;
even from far away you understand my motives.
139:3 You carefully observe me when I travel or when I lie down to rest;
you are aware of everything I do.
139:4 Certainly my tongue does not frame a word
without you, O Lord, being thoroughly aware of it.
139:5 You squeeze me in from behind and in front;
you place your hand on me.
139:6 Your knowledge is beyond my comprehension;
it is so far beyond me, I am unable to fathom it.
139:7 Where can I go to escape your Spirit?
Where can I flee to escape your presence?
139:8 If I were to ascend to heaven, you would be there.
If I were to sprawl out in Sheol, there you would be.
139:9 If I were to fly away on the wings of the dawn,
and settle down on the other side of the sea,
139:10 even there your hand would guide me,
your right hand would grab hold of me.

The Quran agrees that the Creator is everywhere and knows your thoughts.

Al-Baqarah (The Cow)

2:15 And to Allah belongs the east and the west. So wherever you [might] turn, there is the Face of Allah . Indeed, Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.

Did the Angel Mohammed breathe into Mary and give her life. Christians believe it was the Creator's Holy Spirit.

Al-Anbya (The Prophets)

21:90 Into the woman who maintained her chastity We breathed Our Spirit and made her and her son a miracle for all people.

Do you believe the Angel Mohammad led Jesus when He was in the wilderness for 40 days and tempted by Satan? Christians believe Jesus was lead by the Creator.

Luke 4

4:1 Then Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan River and was led by the Spirit in the wilderness,

4:2 where for forty days he endured temptations from the devil.

Does the Angel Mohammad reside in the righteous? Christians believe the Creator's Holy Spirit resides in those that love and follow Him.

John 14

14:15 “If you love me, you will obey my commandments.

14:16 Then I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate to be with you forever –

14:17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot accept, because it does not see him or know him. But you know him, because he resides with you and will be in you.

And does what you state mean the Apostles of Jesus received the Angel Mohamed? Christians believe it was the Creator's Holy Spirit.

John 20

20:21 So Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. Just as the Father has sent me, I also send you.”

20:22 And after he said this, he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit.

20:23 If you forgive anyone’s sins, they are forgiven; if you retain anyone’s sins, they are retained.”

Was it the Angel Mohammad with the Apostles that said it was ok for Gentiles to eat ALL types of Meat as long as it was not strangled or sacrificed to idols. Christians believe it was the Creator.

Acts 15

15:28 For it seemed best to the Holy Spirit and to us not to place any greater burden on you than these necessary rules:

15:29 that you abstain from meat that has been sacrificed to idols and from blood and from what has been strangled and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from doing these things, you will do well. Farewell.

Finally you make a blanket statement that ALL nonMuslims eat pork, drink alcohol, adultry, usury, and gambling. The Jews I know do not eat pork.

Non-Muslims eat pork - drink alcohol - adultery - usury - gambling - and so

Are you all knowing like the Creator? Did the Angel Mohammad give you this revelation that you can see into the thoughts of all men?

Qur'an

Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow)

2:216 Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

According to your statement, Jesus was NOT a Muslim for creating wine for His family's wedding. And since Jesus created wine by the Authority of the Creator, I guess the Creator is NOT a Muslim as well. Did you mean to say drunks (alcoholics)? Christians do not believe it acceptable to be drunk.

John 2

2:1 Now on the third day there was a wedding at Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there,

2:2 and Jesus and his disciples were also invited to the wedding.

2:3 When the wine ran out, Jesus’ mother said to him, “They have no wine left.”

2:4 Jesus replied, “Woman, why are you saying this to me? My time has not yet come.”

2:5 His mother told the servants, “Whatever he tells you, do it.”

2:6 Now there were six stone water jars there for Jewish ceremonial washing, each holding twenty or thirty gallons.

2:7 Jesus told the servants, “Fill the water jars with water.” So they filled them up to the very top.

2:8 Then he told them, “Now draw some out and take it to the head steward,” and they did.

2:9 When the head steward tasted the water that had been turned to wine, not knowing where it came from 16 (though the servants who had drawn the water knew), he called the bridegroom

2:10 and said to him, “Everyone serves the good wine first, and then the cheaper 19 wine when the guests are drunk. You have kept the good wine until now!”

2:11 Jesus did this as the first of his miraculous signs, in Cana of Galilee. In this way he revealed his glory, and his disciples believed in him.

I reject the idea that the Angel Gabriel is Mohammad. I reject the idea that the Angel Gabriel's power is infinite like the Creator. I reject that the idea that the Angel Gabriel can be at an infinite number of places at one time like the Creator. I reject the idea that the Angel Gabriel knows our thoughts like the Creator. I reject the idea that the Angel Gabriel was with the Creator during the time of creation. I reject the idea that the Angel Gabriel or Mohammad created or helped create Adam or Jesus. For these reasons alone I know that both the Angel Gabriel and Mohammad are not the Creator's Holy Spirit. But, I accept that both Gabriel and Mohammad have a spirit that our Creator gave them. I also accept that the Angel Gabriel is one of our Creator's messengers.

Leave the judging to the Creator. He alone knows our true intentions.

Imam An-Nawawi's Forty Hadiths

HADITH 1

On the authority of Omar bin Al-Khattab, who said :

I heard the messenger of Allah salla Allah u alihi wa sallam say :

"Actions are but by intention and every man shall have but that which he intended. Thus he whose migration was for Allah and His messenger, his migration was for Allah and His messenger, and he whose migration was to achieve some worldly benefit or to take some woman in marriage, his migration was for that for which he migrated." related by Bukhari and Muslim

Qur'an
Al-Furqan (The Criterian) -

25:63 And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,

You wrote:

Jesus Christ peace and blessings be upon him has gone to allah

Finished work assigned to him

Jesus words are eternal, because they were given to Him by the Creator. His work is not done and both Christians and Muslims believe he will be back in the end.

Planting trees and feeding animals are great, but true Love and Mercy is loving your neighbor.

Luke 10

10:25 Now an expert in religious law stood up to test Jesus, saying, “Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

10:26 He said to him, “What is written in the law? How do you understand it?”

10:27 The expert answered, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and love your neighbor as yourself.”

10:28 Jesus said to him, “You have answered correctly; do this, and you will live.”

10:29 But the expert, wanting to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

10:30 Jesus replied, “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell into the hands of robbers, who stripped him, beat him up, and went off, leaving him half dead.

10:31 Now by chance a priest was going down that road, but when he saw the injured man he passed by on the other side.

10:32 So too a Levite, when he came up to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side.

10:33 But a Samaritan who was traveling came to where the injured man was, and when he saw him, he felt compassion for him.

10:34 He went up to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring oil and wine on them. Then he put him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

10:35 The next day he took out two silver coins and gave them to the innkeeper, saying, ‘Take care of him, and whatever else you spend, I will repay you when I come back this way.’

10:36 Which of these three do you think became a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of the robbers?”

10:37 The expert in religious law said, The one who showed mercy to him.” So Jesus said to him, “Go and do the same.”

Peace be with you Ennin. May our Creator help us all find Love and Mercy.

• 3 weeks later...

هل صلب المسيح وعانى ام لم يصلب من الاساس؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik by

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bFDksIri0I

هل القرآن منسوخ او مسروق من الكتاب المقدس ؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW_sEqHhDGk

قال للدكتور ذاكر هل تؤمن بالروح القدس! فأجاب ايهما تقصد؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqTqsVxH9ag

in fact the Holy Spirit Gabriel.

with Jesus and all the prophets only
\\\

verse 26: But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

the Advocate

\\\

What the Holy Spirit said to you?

What are the teachings that Holy Spirit told them?

Can you say?

Do you receive the teachings of the Holy Spirit and the face-to-face?

Do not talk about the main point
Who was talked to people and threw him by stones?

Is Jesus Christ? Or the angel Gabriel peace be upon them?

Spirit of truth and comforter speak and listen to all the people

All the people see and hear and talk to him

tell the people about all The teachings from his mouth

Because he could not read and write

so he is a man of flesh and blood

Christ the Prophet delivers the message to the Prophet a man like him
Christ received the message of Moses, peace be upon him

All the apostles human being

And not in the spirit of the fictional felt inside you

These illusions are incompatible with the words of Jesus Christ peace be upon him

قصة إسلام الداعية الاسترالي موسى سرنتونيو youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F37O0TLJyAk
\\\\

In the Bible (Revised Standard Version or RSV) in the book of John, Chapter 2 and verses 1-11, describe that Jesus (PBUH) his mother and his disciples were invited to a wedding at Cana in Galilee. Here Jesus (PBUH) shows a miracle by converting water into wine.

" When the steward of the feast tasted the water that was made wine, and did not know where it came from: the steward of the feast called the bridegroom, and said to him, “Every man serves the good wine first; and when men have drunk freely, then the poor wine; but you have kept the good wine until now.” John 2: 10, 11.

Samuele Bacchiocchi (REF: S. Bacchiocchi. The Sobering Facts About New Testament Wine, Signs of the Times, January 1990, pp. 3-5 ) argues that "good wine" does not mean that it has a high alcoholic content.

He says Christians believe that the wine was fermented from grape juice and that the word “the best” (John 2: 10 NIV) is interpreted as “a high quality alcoholic wine.” He further states that the words “have drunk freely” does not mean that they were intoxicated from an overuse of fermented wine. According to Bacchiocchi the wine” used in the wedding at Cana was unfermented grape juice and that the Jews at that time knew how to preserve unfermented grape juice through the year. The expression “have drunk freely”, he says, “is used in the sense of satiation. It refers simply to the large quantity of wine generally consumed at a feast, without any reference to its intoxicating effects.”

One can read “In Cana, the disciples did not enjoy the new supply of wine but ‘believed in him’ who had made it (John 2: 11).” (The Broadman Bible commentary Vol. 9, 1970, p. 229).

“ And no one puts new wine into old “wineskins”; if he does, the wine will burst the skins, and the wine is lost, and so are the skins; but new wine is for fresh skins.”

Mark 2: 22

Christians interpret this verse to mean that Jesus (PBUH) is advising not to put “new wine into old wineskins.” This is rebuffed by Bacchiocchi by quoting Alexander B. Bruce (”The Synoptic Gospels” in The Expositor’s Greek Testament, Grand Rapids, 1956, p.500) “ Jesus was not thinking at all of fermented, intoxicating wine, but of must, a non-intoxicating beverage, which could be kept safely in new leather bottles, but not in old skins which had previously contained ordinary wine, because particles of albuminoid matter adhering to the kin would set up fermentation and develop gas with an enormous pressure.”

“ For John the Baptist (Yahya (AS)) has come eating no bread and drinking NO wine; and you say, ‘He has a demon.’ The Son of man has come eating and drinking; and you say, ‘Behold, a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!.'

Luke 7: 33,34 (RSV)

Again Christians believe that Jesus (PBUH), is admitting his ‘eating and drinking’ life style and they conclude that Jesus (PBUH), must be drinking alcoholic wine, otherwise he will not be called a “drunkard.” In counter argument, Bacchiocchi (Ibid) says “Jesus used the phrase “eating no bread and drinking no wine” to describe the life style of John the Baptist (Yahya (AS)) who was socially isolated, whereas Jesus describes his own life style as “ eating and drinking” meaning that Jesus lived a “life style free of social association.” “ The important point is in the words “Son of man has come eating and drinking” the word wine is missing. Hence if Jesus (PBUH) was a wine-drinker he could have repeated the word wine which he used in describing John the Baptist.

The word “drunkard” used against Jesus (PBUH) is a false accusation. Because on two occasions his adversaries said of him “you have a demon” (John 7:20., 8:118). Does it mean that Jesus (PBUH) had an evil spirit within him simply because his adversaries say so. Jesus (PBUH) was a Prophet and his life style of self-denial is the proof.

The following verses refer to the Last Supper of Christ (PBUH):

“Drink of it, all of you for this is my blood of the cove­nant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I shall not drink again of this fruit of’ the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s Kingdom.”

Matthew 26: 28-29 (RSV).

“ And he said to them, “This is my blood of the covenant,

Which poured out for many. Truly, I say to you, I shall not drink again of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the Kingdom of’ God.”

Mark 14: 24-25 (RSV)

Christians believe that the wine used during the Last Supper was alcoholic because words “fruit of the vine” are interpreted as fermented wine. Secondly they assume that during Passover time Jews drink only fermented wine. Bacchiocchi (Ibid) says “Fermented wine is not the natural fruit of the vine but the unnatural fruit of fermentation and decay. The Jewish historian Josephus, who was a contemporary of the apostles, explicitly calls the three clusters of grapes freshly squeezed in a cup by Pharaoh’s cupbearer “the fruit of the vine.” Thus the phrase was used to designate the sweet unfermented juice of the grape…. Christ could hardly have commanded “all” of his followers through the ages to drink the cup if it contained alcoholic wine. There are some to whom alcohol in any form is very harmful. We cannot conceive of Christ bending over to bless in grateful prayer a cup containing alcoholic wine which the Scripture warns us not to look at (Prov 23:31). A cup that intoxicates is a cup of cursing and not "the cup of blessing" (1 Cor 10:16); it is "the cup of demons" and not "the cup of the Lord" (1 Cor 10:21); it is a cup that cannot fittingly symbolize the incorruptible and "precious blood of Christ" (1 Peter 1:18-19). This gives us reason to believe that the cup He "blessed" and gave to His disciples did not contain any "fermented thing" prohibited by Scripture."

قصة اسلام أمريكي يحكيها بنفسه سبحان الله ( أنشر تؤجر )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxA7OD_-c9E

\\\

Another story that the prophet narrated is a blood-curdling story for those who prevent animals from food; the prophet says” a woman entered the hell because she imprisoned a cat, she neither fed it nor did she set it free to eat.”

Burdening animals with that they could not bear also would move his heart, it should be noted that the prophet’s words concerning animals or whatever are not mere pieces of advice, the prophet’s words are rules and legislations that man should stand accountable for here in this life and the hereafter if he violates these rules.

It happened that he saw some people sitting on animals so he commented, “Keep them safe and sound when riding them and when leaving them, don’t use them as chairs for your side talks in the streets and markets. A ridden animal might be better than its rider and might remember and mention God more than its rider does.”

Zakir Naik لماذا يقع المراهقون في الحب خاصة في المدارس والجامعات ؟ د ذاكر ناييك

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odx9JVJrb8A

لماذا لم ينزل القرآن على آدم ؟ .. دكتور ذاكر

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbn5FhCCm8

Ennin you wrote:

in fact the Holy Spirit Gabriel.with Jesus and all the prophets only

2.2 billion plus Christians, 1.6 billion plus Muslims, and 14 million Jews believe in the angel Gabriel came to the prophets.

Daniel 8

15 And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, was beholding the chazon, that I sought the meaning; then, hinei, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.

16 And I heard a kol adam (man's voice) amidst the Ulai, and he called, and said, Gavriel, cause this one to understand the vision [see Daniel 9:21].

17 So he came near where I stood; and as he came, I was filled with fear, and I fell down upon my face, but he said unto me, Understand, O ben adam, the chazon (vision) points to the time of the ketz (end).

18 Now while he was speaking with me, I swooned upon my face toward the ground, but he touched me, and made me stand upright.

19 And he said, Hineni, I will cause thee to know that which shall take place in the latter part of HaZa'am (the Wrath period), since at a mo'ed (an appointed time) the Ketz (End) shall be.

Luke 1

1:26 In the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth,

1:27 to a virgin engaged to a man whose name was Joseph, a descendant of David, and the virgin’s name was Mary.

1:28 The angel came to her and said, “Greetings, favored one, the Lord is with you!”

1:29 But she was greatly troubled by his words and began to wonder about the meaning of this greeting.

1:30 So the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God!

1:31 Listen:

You will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and you will name him Jesus.

1:32 He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High, and the Lord God will give him the throne of his father David.

1:33 He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and his kingdom will never end.”

1:34 Mary said to the angel, “How will this be, since I have not had sexual relations with a man?”

1:35 The angel replied, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore the child to be born will be holy; he will be called the Son of God.

Acts 1

1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the farthest parts of the earth.

Christians and Muslims are witnesses to Jesus Christ.

Acts 2

2:1 Now when the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place.

2:2 Suddenly a sound like a violent wind blowing came from heaven and filled the entire house where they were sitting.

2:3 And tongues spreading out like a fire appeared to them and came to rest on each one of them.

2:4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit, and they began to speak in other languages as the Spirit enabled them.

2:5 Now there were devout Jews from every nation under heaven residing in Jerusalem.

2:6 When this sound occurred, a crowd gathered and was in confusion, because each one heard them speaking in his own language.

2:7 Completely baffled, they said, “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans?

2:8 And how is it that each one of us hears them 16 in our own native language?

2:9 Parthians, Medes, Elamites, and residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and the province of Asia,

2:10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene, and visitors from Rome,

2:11 both Jews and proselytes, Cretans and Arabs – we hear them speaking in our own languages about the great deeds God has done!”

2:12 All were astounded and greatly confused, saying to one another, “What does this mean?”

2:13 But others jeered at the speakers, saying, “They are drunk on new wine!”

2:14 But Peter stood up with the eleven, raised his voice, and addressed them: “You men of Judea and all you who live in Jerusalem, know this and listen carefully to what I say.

2:15 In spite of what you think, these men are not drunk, for it is only nine o’clock in the morning.

2:16 But this is what was spoken about through the prophet Joel:

2:17 ‘And in the last days it will be,’ God says,

‘that I will pour out my Spirit on all people,

and your sons and your daughters will prophesy,

and your young men will see visions,

and your old men will dream dreams.

2:18 Even on my servants, both men and women,

I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.

2:19 And I will perform wonders in the sky above

and miraculous signs on the earth below,

blood and fire and clouds of smoke.

2:20 The sun will be changed to darkness

and the moon to blood

before the great and glorious day of the Lord comes.

2:21 And then everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’

2:22 “Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man clearly attested to you by God with powerful deeds, wonders, and miraculous signs that God performed among you through him, just as you yourselves know –

2:23 this man, who was handed over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you executed 44 by nailing him to a cross at the hands of Gentiles.

2:24 But God raised him up, having released him from the pains of death, because it was not possible for him to be held in its power.

2:25 For David says about him,

‘I saw the Lord always in front of me,

for he is at my right hand so that I will not be shaken.

2:26 Therefore my heart was glad and my tongue rejoiced;

my body also will live in hope,

2:27 because you will not leave my soul in Hades,

nor permit your Holy One to experience decay.

2:28 You have made known to me the paths of life;

you will make me full of joy with your presence.’

2:29 “Brothers, I can speak confidently to you about our forefather David, that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.

2:30 So then, because he was a prophet and knew that God had sworn to him with an oath to seat one of his descendants on his throne,

2:31 David by foreseeing this spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was neither abandoned to Hades, nor did his body experience decay.

2:32 This Jesus God raised up, and we are all witnesses of it.

2:33 So then, exalted to the right hand of God, and having received the promise of the Holy Spirit from the Father, he has poured out what you both see and hear.

2:34 For David did not ascend into heaven, but he himself says,

‘The Lord said to my lord,

“Sit at my right hand

2:35 until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”’

2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know beyond a doubt that God has made this Jesus whom you crucified both Lord and Christ.”

It was the Joel that prophesied the Creator's bestowing His Holy Spirit on mankind.

Joel 2

21 Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice; for Hashem hath done great things.

22 Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field; for the pastures of the midbar do spring up, for the etz beareth her fruit, the te'enah and the gefen do yield their strength.

23 Be glad then, ye bnei Tziyon, and rejoice in Hashem Eloheichem; for He hath given you the former rain according to (His) tzedakah, and He will cause to come down for you the rain, the yoreh (former rain), and the malkosh (latter rain) as before.

24 And the threshing floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with yayin and yitzhar.

25 And I will restore to you the shanim (years) that the arbeh (great locust) hath eaten, the crawling locust, and the other locust, and the locust swarm, My great army which I sent among you.

26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the Shem of Hashem Eloheichem, that hath dealt wondrously with you; and My people shall never be ashamed.

27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Yisroel, and that I am Hashem Eloheichem, and there is no other; and My people shall never be put to shame.

28 (3:1) And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out My Ruach [Hakodesh] upon all basar; and your banim and your banot shall prophesy, your zekenim shall dream chalomot, your bochurim shall see chezyonot (visions):

29 (3:2) And also upon the avadim and upon the shefachot in those days will I pour out My Ruach [Hakodesh,

30 (3:3) And I will show mofetim in the heavens and in the earth, dahm, and eish, and pillars of smoke.

31 (3:4) The shemesh shall be turned into choshech, and the yarei'ach into dahm, before the great and terrible Yom Hashem come.

32 (3:5) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the Shem of the L- rd shall be saved; for in Mt Tziyon and in Yerushalayim shall be deliverance, as Hashem hath said, and in the seridim (remnant, survivors) whom Hashem shall call.

Jews use the Ruach Hakodesh (see above), Muslims use the term Ruh al-Qudus.

59:23 He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.

Notice the similarities in the pronunciation. Ruach and Ruh mean 'Spirit.' Hakodesh and al-Qudus both mean 'Holy.'

Ruach Hakodesh and Ruh al-Qudus are names for Hashem/Allah/Creator.

In the End the Saints will judge the Angels that rebelled against the Creator, but no one Judge will judge His Spirit.

1 Corinthians 6

6:1 When any of you has a legal dispute with another, does he dare go to court before the unrighteous rather than before the saints?

6:2 Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by you, are you not competent to settle trivial suits?

6:3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? Why not ordinary matters!

6:4 So if you have ordinary lawsuits, do you appoint as judges those who have no standing in the church?

6:5 I say this to your shame! Is there no one among you wise enough to settle disputes between fellow Christians?

6:6 Instead, does a Christian sue a Christian, and do this before unbelievers?

6:7 The fact that you have lawsuits among yourselves demonstrates that you have already been defeated. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?

6:8 But you yourselves wrong and cheat, and you do this to your brothers and sisters!

6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! The sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, passive homosexual partners, practicing homosexuals,

6:10 thieves, the greedy, drunkards, the verbally abusive, and swindlers will not inherit the kingdom of God.

6:11 Some of you once lived this way. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

The Creator uses many messengers to reveal His word.

57:25 We have already sent Our messengers with clear evidences and sent down with them the Scripture and the balance that the people may maintain [their affairs] in justice. And We sent down iron, wherein is great military might and benefits for the people, and so that Allah may make evident those who support Him and His messengers unseen. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.

Jews, Christians and Muslims believe that it is important to listen to the messenger.

4:59 O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.

In Islam the Messenger shares a throne with the Creator/Allah and is obeyed.

81:15 So I swear by the retreating stars -

81:16 Those that run [their courses] and disappear -

81:17 And by the night as it closes in

81:18 And by the dawn when it breathes

81:19 indeed, the Qur'an is a word [conveyed by] a noble messenger

81:20 [Who is] possessed of power and with the Owner of the Throne, secure [in position],

81:21 Obeyed there [in the heavens] and trustworthy.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam believe that the Creator (Hashem, the Father, Allah) used angels as Messengers to communicate with Abraham and Lot.

The Throne of the Creator is the reigning center of (Hashem, the Father, Allah) of the Abrahamic religions: primarily Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. The throne is said by various holy books to reside beyond the Seventh Heaven and is called Araboth in Judaism,and al-'Arsh in Islam. Many in the Christian religion consider it as symbolic or allegorical. Most Jews and Christians do not believe the Creator (Hashem, the Father, Allah) shares al-'Arsh with Angels. But, Pope Saint Gregory I lists seven angels (Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, Uriel (or Anael), Simiel, Oriphiel and Raguel) sitting around the throne of the Creator.

11:69 And certainly did Our messengers come to Abraham with good tidings; they said, "Peace." He said, "Peace," and did not delay in bringing [them] a roasted calf.

11:70 But when he saw their hands not reaching for it, he distrusted them and felt from them apprehension. They said, "Fear not. We have been sent to the people of Lot."

11:71 And his Wife was standing, and she smiled. Then We gave her good tidings of Isaac and after Isaac, Jacob.

11:72 She said, "Woe to me! Shall I give birth while I am an old woman and this, my husband, is an old man? Indeed, this is an amazing thing!"

11:73 They said, "Are you amazed at the decree of Allah ? May the mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon you, people of the house. Indeed, He is Praiseworthy and Honorable."

11:74 And when the fright had left Abraham and the good tidings had reached him, he began to argue with Us concerning the people of Lot.

11:75 Indeed, Abraham was forbearing, grieving and [frequently] returning [to Allah ].

11:76 [The angels said], "O Abraham, give up this [plea]. Indeed, the command of your Lord has come, and indeed, there will reach them a punishment that cannot be repelled."

11:77 And when Our messengers, [the angels], came to Lot, he was anguished for them and felt for them great discomfort and said, "This is a trying day."

In the name of our Creator/Allah, the Compassionate ('al-Rahman') and the Merciful (al-Rahim) speak more about compassion and mercy.

Ennin you wrote:

Can you say?

Do you receive the teachings of the Holy Spirit and the face-to-face?

Before the Fall Adam and Eve could see the Creator. After the Fall, only Jesus was pure enough to able to see the face of the Creator. The Creator did directly communicate to Greater Prophets like Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Rebekah, Jacob, Laban, Moses, Samuel, Job, etc. And as Mormons believe, Joseph Smith. The Creator sent messengers to prophets like Daniel, David, Mary, Elizabeth, etc. And as you believe, Mohamed.

The Holy Spirit has no face. The Holy Spirit is an active force of the Creator that resides inside some of us. The Jews consider the Holy Spirit to be Divine Inspiration. I consider the Holy Spirit to be the Wisdom of Truth that dwells in my life.

2 Corinthians 6 (P46 Translation)

For what do righteousness and lawlessness have in common?
Or what partnership is between the light and dark? And what
agreement is there between Christ and Beliar? Or what is shared by the believer and unbeliever? And what agreement is there between the temple of God and idols?
For you are the temple of the living God, as God also said:
I will dwell in them and live among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people. Therefore, come out of the midst of them, you have also been made separate, says the Lord, and do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you, and will be a father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.
Thus, having these promises beloved, let us purify ourselves from every defilement of the flesh, by the spirit also fulfilling holiness in the love of God. We have wronged no one, we have ruined no one, we have taken advantage of no one.
I do not say this for condemnation, for I said before that your are in our hearts, to die together and live together.

\\\
Is Jesus (PBUH) a God or son of God ? Dr Zakir Naik

هل تجسد الله في إنسان؟ Can God Become A Man

أقوى 8 أسباب تنفي كون المسيح ابن الله | د. لورنس براون

\\\

only Jesus was pure enough to able to see the face of the Creator.

not true

all prophets are equal

A lot of people believe in one God
But the wrong road away from the prophets and messengers and divine legislation

Take worship idols
Mainly
But they pretend to worship God
Such as the Buddha

God spoke to the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
Heavenly journey
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
he saw the God Almighty
But light - the light
No one can see God in this world
God says in the Holy Qur'an

(1) By the star when it descends
(2) Your companion [Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred
(3) Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination
(4) It is not but a revelation revealed
(5) Taught to him by one intense in strength (6) One of soundness. And he rose to [his] true for
(7) While he was in the higher [part of the] horizon
(8) Then he approached and descende
(9) And was at a distance of two bow lengths or nearer
(10) And he revealed to His Servant what he revealed
(11) The heart did not lie [about] what it saw
(12) So will you dispute with him over what he saw
(13) And he certainly saw him in another descen
(14) At the Lote Tree of the Utmost Boundary
(15) Near it is the Garden of Refuge
(16) When there covered the Lote Tree that which covered [it]
(17) The sight [of the Prophet] did not swerve, nor did it transgress [its limit]
(18) He certainly saw of the greatest signs of his Lord

2=Prophet Moses, peace be upon him
also wanted to see God

(143) And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, "My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You." [ Allah ] said, "You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me." But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, "Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."

3=These are all evidence of the physical universe to denote the belief in the oneness of God
Look at; the sky - the earth - mountains - sea - river - the planets - galaxies - Death
Do not confuse yourself
Enough to look at your body
Who is the creator?
God created man on the ground
To the reconstruction of the ground and walk on the straight path

Example
You remember me
Abraham peace be upon him
allah said In the Holy Qur'an

(74) And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham said to his father Azar, "Do you take idols as deities? Indeed, I see you and your people to be in manifest error."
(75) And thus did We show Abraham the realm of the heavens and the earth that he would be among the certain [in faith]
(76) So when the night covered him [with darkness], he saw a star. He said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "I like not those that disappear."
(77) And when he saw the moon rising, he said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "Unless my Lord guides me, I will surely be among the people gone astray."
(78) And when he saw the sun rising, he said, "This is my lord; this is greater." But when it set, he said, "O my people, indeed I am free from what you associate with Allah .
(79) Indeed, I have turned my face toward He who created the heavens and the earth, inclining toward truth, and I am not of those who associate others with Allah ."

allah guided you

\\\\

The prophet prohibits blood animals sports

Blood animal sports was a long entrenched habit at the time of the prophet, and even is still ongoing, this was opposed by the prophet and even made prohibited. It was reported that Prophet Muhammad prohibited the killing of a bird for the sake of pleasure and not for a specific beneficial need, the Prophet said, “Anyone who would kill a bird, this bird would come on Doomsday and say, “God, this person killed me for pleasure and not for benefit.” He prohibited taking any animal or any living creature as a target for shooting.

The Prophet (PBUH) said; “Do not clip the forelock of a horse, for decency is attached to their forelock, for it protects it; nor their tail, for it is fly-flap.” (Narrated by Utba bin Farqad abu abd)

In this respect as Ibn Umar said; “I heard the Messenger of Allah, , say, whoever mutilates a living creature and then does not repent, Allah will mutilate him on the Day of Judgment

Jabir told that God’s Messenger forbade the striking the face or branding on the face of any animal. He said when an ass, which had been branded on his face, had passed by: “God curse the one who branded it.” (Narrated by Jabir bin Abdullah)

مجسات الالم تحت الجلد و اسلام عالم بعد قراءة الآية؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ho5IBjFkMs

يخرج من بين الصلب و الترائب - د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fARca1O7BYw

يابانية تسأل عن التقارب بين الشعوب - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8KriYeG4bQ

Peace be with you Ennin. You wrote:

only Jesus was pure enough to able to see the face of the Creator.
not true
all prophets are equal

Jews and Christians do not believe that face of the Creator.

Exodus 33

33:14 And the Lord said, “My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

33:15 And Moses said to him, “If your presence does not go with us, do not take us up from here.

33:16 For how will it be known then that I have found favor in your sight, I and your people? Is it not by your going with us, so that we will be distinguished, I and your people, from all the people who are on the face of the earth?”

33:17 The Lord said to Moses, “I will do this thing also that you have requested, for you have found favor in my sight, and I know 50 you by name.”

33:18 And Moses said, “Show me your glory.”

33:19 And the Lord said, “I will make all my goodness pass before your face, and I will proclaim the Lord by name before you; I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, I will show mercy to whom I will show mercy.”

33:20 But he added, “You cannot see my face, for no one can see me and live.”

33:21 The Lord said, “Here is a place by me; you will station yourself on a rock.

33:22 When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and will cover you with my hand while I pass by.

33:23 Then I will take away my hand, and you will see my back, but my face must not be seen."

Even the Quran writes that Moses could not see the Divine face of the Creator.

Al-A'raf (The Heights)

7:143 And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, "My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You." [ Allah ] said, "You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me." But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, "Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."

Those instances where prophets saw the Creator involved visions, theophanies (limited manifestation tangible to the human senses), or anthropomorphic representations (human traits, emotions, and intentions) of the Creator rather than encounters with His unveiled Divine essence

Christians believe Scripture that Jesus was always with the Creator and never ceased being the word of the Creator. Jesus testified the wisdom of the Creator which is eternal.

John 1

1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God.

1:2 The Word was with God in the beginning.

1:3 All things were created by him, and apart from him not one thing was created that has been created.

1:4 In him was life, and the life was the light of mankind.

1:5 And the light shines on in the darkness, but the darkness has not mastered it.

1:6 A man came, sent from God, whose name was John.

1:7 He came as a witness to testify about the light, so that everyone might believe through him.

1:8 He himself was not the light, but he came to testify about the light.

1:9 The true light, who gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.

1:10 He was in the world, and the world was created by him, but the world did not recognize him.

1:11 He came to what was his own, but his own people did not receive him.

1:12 But to all who have received him – those who believe in his name – he has given the right to become God’s children

1:13 – children not born by human parents or by human desire or a husband’s decision, but by God.

1:14 Now the Word became flesh and took up residence among us. We saw his glory – the glory of the one and only, full of grace and truth, who came from the Father.

1:15 John testified about him and shouted out, “This one was the one about whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is greater than I am, because he existed before me.’”

1:16 For we have all received from his fullness one gracious gift after another.

1:17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came about through Jesus Christ.

1:18 No one has ever seen God. The only one, himself God, who is in closest fellowship with the Father, has made God known.

Those whom our Father has chosen for salvation among believe in Jesus and his teachings.

John 6

6:41 Then the Jews who were hostile to Jesus began complaining about him because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven,”

6:42 and they said, “Isn’t this Jesus the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How can he now say, ‘I have come down from heaven’?”

6:43 Jesus replied, “Do not complain about me to one another.

6:44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.

6:45 It is written in the prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who hears and learns from the Father comes to me.

6:46 (Not that anyone has seen the Father except the one who is from God – he has seen the Father.)

6:47 I tell you the solemn truth, the one who believes has eternal life.

6:48 I am the bread of life.

6:49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died.

6:50 This is the bread that has come down from heaven, so that a person may eat from it and not die.

6:51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats from this bread he will live forever. The bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.”

Jude 1

1:17 But you, dear friends – recall the predictions foretold by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1:18 For they said to you, “In the end time there will come scoffers, propelled by their own ungodly desires.”

1:19 These people are divisive, worldly, devoid of the Spirit.

1:20 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith, by praying in the Holy Spirit,

1:21 maintain yourselves in the love of God, while anticipating the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that brings eternal life.

1:22 And have mercy on those who waver;

1:23 save others by snatching them out of the fire; have mercy on others, coupled with a fear of God, hating even the clothes stained by the flesh.

1:24 Now to the one who is able to keep you from falling, and to cause you to stand, rejoicing, without blemish before his glorious presence,

1:25 to the only God our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, power, and authority, before all time, and now, and for all eternity. Amen.

I ask the Creator to bless you Ennin in searching for the truth.

Here is a beautiful passage in the Jewish Bible on the Creator rewards for those that show compassion and Mercy towards others.

112:1 Praise the Lord!

How blessed is the one who obeys the Lord,

who takes great delight in keeping his commands.

112:2 His descendants will be powerful on the earth;

the godly will be blessed.

112:3 His house contains wealth and riches;

his integrity endures.

112:4 In the darkness a light shines for the godly,

for each one who is merciful, compassionate, and just.

112:5 It goes well for the one who generously lends money,

and conducts his business honestly.

112:6 For he will never be upended;

others will always remember one who is just.

112:7 He does not fear bad news.

He is confident; he trusts in the Lord.

112:8 His resolve is firm; he will not succumb to fear

before he looks in triumph on his enemies.

112:9 He generously gives to the needy;

his integrity endures.

He will be vindicated and honored.

112:10 When the wicked see this, they will worry;

they will grind their teeth in frustration and melt away;

the desire of the wicked will perish.

I find it ironic how people can show love and mercy towards an animal, but cruelty towards a fellow human being. I pray for those that abuse any living creature.

:

For the sake of brevity, we condense animals rights granted by Mohammed the messenger of Islam in the following points

1-Animals are to be protected against any harm.

2-Animals are to be given utmost care

3- Animals are to be lavished with mercy

4- Animals are to be fed

5-Animals are not to be overburdened or oppressed

6-Animals are to be given health care.

7-Animals are to live in clean environment

8-Animals are not to be cursed

9-Animals are not to be mutilated.

10-Animals are not to be killed unless for food

11-Nothing to be held in their necks lest they are suffocated.

12-Baby animals are to given full suckling

13-Animals are not to be burnt with fire

14-Animals are not slaughtered in the best way and not before other animals

15-Animals are not to be given bad food.

الرد على شبهة "امم امثالكم" - د.ويليام كامبل و د. ذاكر نايك

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqjeTcSEqAc

هل تدور الشمس حول الارض طبقاً للقرآن؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JcGs4FIuu4

تثبتون صحة القرآن بالعلم الحديث فماذا لو كان العلم خاطئاً؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2uI1mY2hI