Washington DC Message Boards

Babysitter Available

Ally9802

Hi! I am a 25-year-old graduate student who loves children. I have many years of experience babysitting (I started when I was 12 years old). In addition to my babysitting experience I have recently done some volunteer work in an elementary school and taught preschool Sunday school for several years. I have worked with children of all ages: newborns to teenagers.

I am energetic, happy, and love playing with children. However, I am also very responsible, organized, and have my own transportation.

I will be starting an externship in DC in June which will occupy my daytime hours. However, I will have some occasional evenings and weekends free if you are in need of a babysitter!

- Allyson

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I am a 25-year-old graduate student who loves children. I have many years of experience babysitting (I started when I was 12 years old). In addition to my babysitting experience I have recently done some volunteer work in an elementary school and taught preschool Sunday school for several years. I have worked with children of all ages: newborns to teenagers.

I am energetic, happy, and love playing with children. However, I am also very responsible, organized, and have my own transportation.

I will be starting an externship in DC in June which will occupy my daytime hours. However, I will have some occasional evenings and weekends free if you are in need of a babysitter!

- Allyson

Hi Allyson, we are looking for one weekend day per week for about 10 hours a day. New born plus a 17 month old to help the husband while wife is in school. If you would like to get in touch, please e-mail kirzhner@cox.net

• 2 months later...
Guest Nancy

- Allyson

Guest Guest

Dear Allyson:

We have one very happy and laid back 1 year old child, and her daddy and I would like to still go on dates once in a while. Your offer to sit occassionally over the summer sounds like a good fit. We are metro accessible and not late nighters anymore. So, please contact me at: n.gordillo@comcast.net, if you want to discuss a schedule/terms and arrange a meeting upon your arrival.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

- Allyson

Hello Allyson, I have two girls...ages 3 and 4...and I'm looking for a babysitter to watch the girls on the weekends so my wife and I can go out...we live in D.C....Feel free to give us a call @202-526-4144