Washington DC Message Boards

Fraud By Out Sourcing Companies.

banjo_cimcap

For All!

Most of the 'Out Sourcing Companies' are fraud. Some are Proprietory Firms, some are Partnership Firms without any registration. Some don't have Trade Lincenses. Ask them to produce identities such as Copy of Pass Port, Voter's I. Card, PAN Card, Proof of residence/office. Being Out Sourcing Companies they don't have 'Certificate Of Importer-Exporter Code (IEC)' to carry with the business of foreign currency that they offer to Service Provider to undertake Works on payment of huge BPF/Fees etc. Therefore my suggestions are;-

Before entering into any contract insist on one clause in the MOU which is specified below:

"Who so ever is receiving BPF has to identify themselves with the following;

a) Copy of Pass Port, Voter's I. Card, PAN Card & Proof of residence.

B) For Company, Copy of Memorandum Of Association/Partnership Deed, Trade License, PAN Card, Proof of Ownership/Rented Office Accommodation, Certificate of Importer/Exporter Code (IEC) if available. Our Company also on reciprocal basis shall provide all the above documents to you.

c) Source Company is to approve a privity contract clause in the Agreement where it shall be stated that in case Principal Consultant is not traceable/wind-up its establishment Service Provider shall directly sent processed data to Source Company who shall receive & shall continue business in the usual manner to get payments on monthly data & also get the Payment guarantee LC as per agreement.

d) Source Company shall provide Customised QC Software for 100 PC job work & as per contract clause TPQAT shall be engaged on mutual consent & Principal Company shall submit detail QC report within 15 days to Service Provider without any cost/ absence of QC report within the time frame it will be assumed that Processed data is received without any error.

e) There shall an Arbitration Clause & legal issues shall be under the jurisdiction of Union Of India."

Genuine Company shall not hasitate to accept to include the above clause in the agreement. I have suffered in some deal & the said Company has fled from location and can not be traced.

Thanks.

banjo_cimcap.

Guest Wendy89

Thanks for the tip Banjo. My company was thinking about outsourcing it data conversion work to a company in India. I am going to ask for a Trade Lincense from them. Thanks again.

• 6 months later...
Guest Raghavendra

I am Business Development Manager in Powermatic Design Services Pvt ltd Bangalore India. I would like to introduce my organization.

Powermatic Design Services Pvt Ltd is a global engineering service provider. Our engineering service offerings range from Initial Design, Product Design, Structural Design, and structural Design ,Product Development drafting/detailing support to full Finite Element Analysis (FEA) services. Powermatic Design Services has maintained all Design standards and cost breakthrough in Engineering world.

We have Engineers who are trained on High-end CAD/CAM/CAE software’s (Catia, Pro-e, Unigraphics, Tribon (Marine Software), VX CAD/CAM, Ideas, Hypermesh, Ansys, AutoDesk inventor, Solidworks, Solidedge) and we work in almost all domains such as, Aerospace, Automobile, Marine, Railways, Product Design, Plant Engineering, Energy Resources etc…

Service Areas

We provide high-value solutions to engineering companies in the following areas:

Mechanical engineering design Industrial design

Structural Engineering

Plant Engineering

HVAC

Conversion and translation of legacy data

Engineering change modeling and detailing

CAE analysis (FEA)

Prototyping, design of test rig and design validation

Process and systems design

Service Offerings

This document describes in brief the different levels in each category of service, and outlines the value seen by the client in outsourcing these services.

Engineering Design Services - Product design services provided using mechanical engineering domain knowledge and experience with third party tools and packages.

Ø Conversion

o Paper legacy data to digital images

o One package to another

o One version to a higher version of the same package

Ø Drafting

o Digital 3D to Digital (or Paper) 2D

Ø Modeling for Product Definition

o Paper or digital 2D or other specifications (e.g. measurements, real parts, etc.) to digital 3D (package independent)

o Parametric modeling

o Reverse engineering

Ø Modeling For Analysis

o Finite element modeling

o Modeling for simulation

Ø Product Design

o Design Changes

o Industrial Design

o System Design

o Packaging Design

o Structural Designs

Ø Analysis

o Finite Element Analysis - Static, Dynamic, Fatigue, Noise & Vibration, Crash, Impact Thermal & Heat Transfer, Size & Shape Optimization, Topology Optimization

o Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) - Prediction fluid flow behavior, Analyze the transfer of heat, mass (such as in perspiration or dissolution), Analyze the phase change (such as in freezing or boiling), Analyze a chemical reaction (such as combustion), Analyze mechanical movements (such as an impeller turning), Analyze stress or deformation of related solid structures (such as a mast bending in the wind).

o Simulation

o Rigid Body Analysis - Kinematics, Static, Dynamic

Ø Prototyping

o Rapid prototyping

o Casting prototypes: Building prototypes using different casting processes (Investment casting, Sand casting)

o Sheet metal prototyping: Fabrication and development of sheet metal prototypes

o Machining prototypes: Building prototypes by machining process using CNC machines or any other machines

Ø Tooling

o Tool Design - mould, press tool, die casting, cutting tool

o Tooling Design - jig, fixture, assembly fixtures, gauge

Expecting your early response,

Looking for Engineering Design service kindly contact us Kindly visit www.powermatic.in for our work sample.

Best Regards,

Raghavendra.G

Business Development- R&D

raghavendra.gururaj@powermatic.in

91-80-51269868

• 1 month later...

My company "LAC Solutions" does the following:

Data Processing

* document conversions

* OCR scanning/cleanup

* Word Processing

Desktop Publishing

* Newsletters

* Fliers

* Brochures

* Forms

SEC Edgar Conversion/Filing

* ASCII document conversions for Edgar filing

* HTML document conversion for Edgar filing

* PDF document conversion for Edgar filing

* All filings include email notification of filing status.

Why outsource to a foreign entity when you can get the job done right here

in your own backyard. I am a one person company. But I've got 20 years

of Data Processing experience and would be more than happy to assist any

company with their work overflow. My website is http://www.lacsolutions.com.

• 8 months later...

Thanks for the tip Banjo. My company was thinking about outsourcing it data conversion work to a company in India. I am going to ask for a Trade Lincense from them. Thanks again.

Hi Wndy89 !

Thnx4yrmsg. We are BPO shopfloor IT company ccbased in India. We have suffered and lost US$28K. We worked thru a Consultant.

Now, we are searching for a DIRECT Company Work. We can offer you the documents as you shall need. Could you pl contact me at e-M: shaalan987@hotmail.com We assure you very fair dealing.

Sincerely,

Ganesh Ahuja

Hi Wndy89 !

Thnx4yrmsg. We are BPO shopfloor IT company ccbased in India. We have suffered and lost US$28K. We worked thru a Consultant.

Now, we are searching for a DIRECT Company Work. We can offer you the documents as you shall need. Could you pl contact me at e-M: shaalan987@hotmail.com We assure you very fair dealing.

Sincerely,

Ganesh Ahuja