DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CATCHAR

Conn 21m Alto Saxophone With Case & Accessories

Guest CATCHAR   
Guest CATCHAR

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY AND ONLY IF YOU INTEND TO FOLLOW THRU! Thanks!

Hey there, I have here an Alto Sax that I got last year to prepare for Army Reserve Band auditions. But my plans changed and I never even used it. And now, I am moving so I need the extra cash for expenses.

It's super clean and in good order. It comes with a CLEAN and UNSCRATCHED all-black hard-case, the CONN mouthpeice, ligature, neckstrap, unused cleaning cloth, CONN cork grease and the cork is in perfect condition. There are also 4 unused reids (2ea #2 and #2.5).

There is a superficial pin size ding in the rear right above the serial number (see pic) but I couldn't even get a really good shot of it--this was there when I'd bought it. And there is also a millimeters-long Z-shaped scratch in the rear. I must have just done this today (damn!) because it wasn't there before (see pic).

So if you need a sax MADE IN THE USA & rarely handled with bare hands... this is the one. Like I said, I'm moving soon, so I'd like to sell this ASAP. And so I'm asking for only $300 even.

So send your questions on over. I have lots of pics, so if you'd like to see more--or would like to request specific pics of the sax/case--I'd love to send them to you. Also, I will send you the UserID history/feedback of the seller I'd gotten it from on eBay if desired.

And I'm located in Arlington behind Ft.Meyer & near Bob & Ediths, so you'll have a good excuse to come this way.

:)

QO3piq7vnIqKRze2GN7ewxmotVVU.jpg

GL1t8RcWwNu50S4KN9GWsWYgsYiW.jpg

o52lf6uVwTNOLRW3iOlcs22e3f1y.jpg

y7dBash6Am0NpQyNjrymwrASMdYf.jpg

:D

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

oops! I figured I'd get a chance to enter contact info... sorry bout that. Please email me:

CATCHAR (at) COMCAST (dot) NET

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this