Washington DC Message Boards

Http://brawlinblack.proboards42.com

Guest BBLACK

Guest BBLACK

Attention Musicians, Comics, Actors, Spoken Word Artists (Poets) and Entertainers...!! Looking to be on telelvision, film, radio and/or stage...?! Then, this ones for you...!! I am a Director/Musician/Producer located in Los Angeles but native of D. C. My staff and myself have formulated a place for Artists from the Washington Metropolitan Area who have now taken their artforms to national and international levels. Because of support system and networking connections we share with one another... they chose to freely supply our information outlet with feedback, opportunities and advice about their experiences in their given fields in the hopes of assisting and sharing 'vital' information with others who may consider pursuing careers in such fields. The place, FORUM CHOCOLATE CITY. It is located @ http://brawlinblack.proboards42.com and features not only D. C. Artists, but also Artists from various Nations around the world such as Africa, Asia and Europe. Come by and share your thoughts & views with us... We're waiting for you... This is where you belong. Peace & Love.

B)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.