Washington DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michael Johnson

Models Required

Guest Michael Johnson

Hi,

I am here on behalf of Expression Photography. We are interested in finding models with the features of artistc modelling, but who are willing to go semi unclothed if that's what the shoot calls for. In our new shoots we are exploring personality; how people react to different things in their own way, etc. We are therefore looking for nicely built, good looking who have a carefree and warm personality and charasmatic camera face. You will be interacting with stimuli to such as books or doing things like bursting balloons to see how you react, so it will be a warm hearted and relaxing shoot.

We are looking for Models to participate in these collection of photo shoots that will pay around the area of $50-$70 cash in hand when the shoot is over. The shoots are respectable, fully clothed except for perhaps a behind shot or bare chest, if the model is willing. We feel this is a good price, considering the requirements from the model.

If you have any more questions, feel free to email me privately. michaeljohnson538@yahoo.com

I am sure whoever is willing will be quite suitable as personality is a focus of the shoot.

Our Website will be up shortly, once we have some material to post.

Warm Regards,

Expression Photography.

Guest S.A.Rahman

Hello Sir ,

I had Gone through ur Add and Intrested in doing Shoots So plz Send me the more Details of that Stuff am Good looking with normal body,

so sir wat should i havt to do for that send me details of that

Thanking You

S.A.Rahman