DC Message Boards
Oksana

Free Room Or Spaces In U.s.a

Oksana    0

*** FREE ROOMS OR SLEEPING SPACES (SOFA/Couches) PERMANENTLY, DO NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING ***

Our homeowner is on vacation in Thailand and they sent us messages that they are so impressed with those millions of young European/Scandinavian/Russian students/Backpackers that arrive in Thailand daily for vacation ( Thailand is always the most popular tourist country in the world for European tourists )Unlike some spoiled fuzzy and picky Americans here, these all young Europeans are staying in thousands of guesthomes, under any conditions, and they are very happy and enjoy being there and many of them go to Thailand a few times before when they get a chance for vacationing. So the owner has told us that they will give a place in Washington, D.C., either a room or sleeping space or sofa for FREE. You do not need to pay for anything. All computers, high-speed internet, cable TV, all for free. Cook anything you want in the kitchen yourself. Just like those European Backpackers. We do not want any fuzzy or picky people. We want simple people that just only need a little place to sleep, study, doing your homework, spend 24 hours on unlimited highspeed internet, and enjoy your home cooking and cable TV.

The option of pay-to-live rooms is also available.

So is you are a kind of easy-living simple person, you maybe the one who get the room or space or a sofa to stay for free, and you can stay there PERMANENTLY for free as long as you like. WALK TO METRO, METROBUS (City bus) STOPS AT OUR FRONT DOOR taking you everywhere so you do not need to walk far. So write us today. Send Email to: scandinavia22@europe.com

Guest carmel   
Guest carmel

Helllo. My name is Carmel. I not from Thailand but I am looking for place to stay. I am now willing to pay up to 600 dollars a month . I work for Amtrak onboard and I am ususally home 5-6 days out of month. I not in top party but the only thing I work on call (so there will be some morning I would have to leave early.

I will take small room and be willing to share a bathroom. I dont cook and like I say I rarely home .

Please email me at kittyconductor99@yahoo.com or call me at 240-988-6426.

Thanks !

Guest mrjackson   
Guest mrjackson

I WILL HOUSESIT OR SECURE YOUR PROPERTY UP TO ONE YEAR

Need a Place to Stay in DC. Special Police Ofiicer and Business Consultant seeks a private room, basement apartment or entire estate to Housesit for up to one year or occupy home in exchange for security and or maintence services. Must move by July 1,2005.

Call 202-256-1651 Office or email ahjgroup20052yahoo.com

Please email this notice to friends and associates[/size][/color]

asahlin    0

Hi.

My name is Ann-Sofie. I will begin graduate studies at Howard University in January, 2006. I will move to DC the first week of january and will need a place to stay rather immediately. I am a very calm and collected, drama free person. I am clean and neat and very open-minded. I am 27 years old, and I come from Sweden. I am looking for male or female roomates to share a house or an apartment with. I am also interested in unoccupied apartments/rooms for rent in the DC area.

Thank you.

Coldhand    0

Hi.

My name is Ann-Sofie. I will begin graduate studies at Howard University in January, 2006. I will move to DC the first week of january and will need a place to stay rather immediately. I am a very calm and collected, drama free person. I am clean and neat and very open-minded. I am 27 years old, and I come from Sweden. I am looking for male or female roomates to share a house or an apartment with. I am also interested in unoccupied apartments/rooms for rent in the DC area.

Thank you.

Hello, how do you do?. Are you still looking for a roommate?.

Mohamed

Guest sandra4hellen   
Guest sandra4hellen

Hello There, MY NAME IS SANDRA ALEX,I SAW YOUR VACANT APARTMENT ADVERTISED FOR LET AND I WISH TO SHOW A STRONG DESIRES FOR IT.I AM A PROFESSOR OF MEDCINE AND I AM ON SABATICAL LEAVE AND WISH TO SPEND THE LONG HOLIDAY THERE IN THE STATE.MAY I KNOW THE LIST OF FACILITIES AVAILABLE THERE IN THE APARTMENT. I ALSO WISH TO KNOW THE DURATION OF LET OR PERHAPS HOW LONG YOU WISH TO OFFER THE APARTMENT FOR LET.PLS REPLY SOONEST.PLS NOTICE THAT EMAIL ME TO SANDRA4HELLEN@YAHOO.CA , I AM INTRESTED SO I WAT TO RENT A ROOM, THEN I WILL SEND U A US MONEY ORDER THEN U WILL REMOVE THE PAYMENT OF THE ROOM, AND SEND ME THE REST OF THE MONEY TO MY TRAVELLER AGENT , THEN I WILL COMING TO U , AND VE MAYBE 1 MOUTH OK, SANDRA ALEXYOUR FAITHFULLY SANDRA ALEX

Guest Thania   
Guest Thania

Hi, I'm a student from Chihuahua Mexico, I'm going to do my career practicals in the Mexico's consulate in DC (Consular Section). so I just need a place where I can sleep....

I just need some information: Adress, phone, or something you think I should know...

My e-mail is: thania_medina@hotmail.com

I will be wating for your answer...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.