Washington DC Message Boards

Genuine Data Conversion Work Direct From Usa

Guest ROHIT

Guest ROHIT

Dear Sir,

I m looking for some capable parties who are interested in working with BPO Project we have direct projects from USA and we are trying to built a good network to do all the work which we are getting, Our company is basically working in call center, BPO, Data processing, software development and animation projects, looking for hard worker and reliable companies to do our work, at present we have a good genuine project i.e.

HARD BOOK TO DOC CONVERSION and SCANNING

project that project is already in running mode and payment is also come Smoothly ALL DOCUMENT REGARDING PROJECT AND PAYMENT WILL BE SHOWN WHILE SIGNING AND U CAN VERIFY THE SAME

if u find suitable reply me soon.

rohitbpo1234@sify.com

Rohit

Guest Sanjeev Sharma

Hi Rohit,

With reference to your message on message board, I am pleased to introduce Uniornate Technologies for the work you are seeking. You are requested to see http://www.uniornate.com.

This company is fully capable to meet your requirement.

Yours Sincerely

Sanjeev Sharma

For Uniornate Technologies

WZ-88, Janak Park, Hari Nagar,

New Delhi-110064

India

Cell: 09811464756

Guest Sanjeev Sharma

Hi Rohit,

With reference to your message on message board, I am pleased to introduce Uniornate Technologies for the work you are seeking. You are requested to see http://www.uniornate.com.

Yours Sincerely

Sanjeev Sharma

New Delhi-110064

India

Email: info@uniornate.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CD Soft

REG CD Soft, it's an IT Enabled Service Bangalore based company with high end technologies and group of talented Entrepreneurs. The core business model of CD Soft is offshore focused. And the CD Soft provides a variety of IT Enabled Services tailored to the specific needs of our clients and delivered no.of key projects in time.

CD Soft is providing services to the leading MNC Companies where there are in publishing like "conversion of pdf to xml, sgml and required formats". Any ready to take up any kind of assignments.

CD Soft,

Bangalore.

cdsoft_blr@rediffmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bidhan
REG CD Soft, it's an IT Enabled Service Bangalore based company with high end technologies and group of talented Entrepreneurs. The core business model of CD Soft is offshore focused. And the CD Soft provides a variety of IT Enabled Services tailored to the specific needs of our clients and delivered no.of key projects in time.

CD Soft is providing services to the leading MNC Companies where there are in publishing like "conversion of pdf to xml, sgml and required formats". Any ready to take up any kind of assignments.

CD Soft,

Bangalore.

cdsoft_blr@rediffmail.com

Mr Rohit,

we the small firm from Shillong,registered supplier of computer and peripherals

by the name MICRO SERVICES,having two shops around 26 p.c,we would like to take small projects,

If possible let me know

With regds

Bidhan

N:B:-My email id is bidhan1122@rediffmail.com

Dear Sir,

If you are a genuine BPO Company you shall not have any hasitation to work with me. My only criteria is to get a work so that I don't regrate for enactment of fraud upon me. Therefore if it is possible to get any work with following safty catch in my belt, I can handle your job safely:

Firstly I shall work only with such BPO company who demand payment after payment guarantee LC of the Source Company is verified by my Bank. I can only give conditional BG. For consultant fee a xerox copy of DD can be given & original DD shall only be handed over after verification of LC.

Who so ever is receiving BPF/FEE has to identify themselves with the following;

a) Copy of Pass Port, Voter's I. Card, PAN Card & Roof of residence.

B) For Company, Copy of Memorandum Of Association/Partnership Deed, Trade License, PAN Card, Proof of Ownership/Rented Office Accommodation, Certificate of Importer/Exporter Code (IEC) if available. My Company also on reciprocal basis shall provide all the above documents to you.

c) Source Company is to approve a privity contract clause in the Agreement where it shall be stated that in case Principal Consultant is not traceable/wind-up its establishment Service Provider shall directly sent processed data to Source Company who shall receive & shall continue business in the usual manner to get payments on monthly data & also get the Payment guarantee LC as per agreement.

d) Source Company shall provide Customised QC Software for 100 PC job work & as per contract clause TPQAT shall be engaged on mutual consent & Principal Company shall submit detail QC report within 15 days to Service Provider without any cost/ absence of QC report within the time frame it will be assumed that Processed data is received without any error.

e) There shall an Arbitration Clause & legal issues shall be under the jurisdiction of Union Of India.

Please let me know whether you can accept the conditions for awarding the job?

Thanks.

Wg Cdr Basudeb Banerjee, Director.

Ph. No. 033 2403 7376/3447.

Guest kaushik_49@rediffmail.com

The package is an automatic error reporting & rectification tool developed for the people involve in Data Conversion jobs, allows end user to perform operations on a batch of 100 Word Documents at a time. For Documents not exceeding 2 pages, it will take just 10 second per document to perform modification and invoicing.

The package has three basic functionalities, namely,

Ø Formatting Document (Auto formatting)

Ø Generate Quality Checking Report (QC Report)

Ø Generate Invoice Formatting Document

The logic resembles batch modification of Ms Word Document according to the given specification of the end user.

The areas those can be modified are,

Ø Page setup, Page margin, Page orientation (landscape or portrait), Page Layout (print or web or normal), Page Scaling & Header and Footer

Ø 3 different font specifications such as Heading style 1, Heading Style 2 & Normal text

Ø First line Indents, Tabs with Ctrl key down, Paragraph alignment, Line Spacing.

Ø Removal of extra tabs, Extra Spaces, & junk characters created by OCR software

Ø 2 spaces after full stops, interrogation & exclamation signs except places ending with single and double inverted comma.

Ø Conversion of straight quotes into smart quotes.

Generate Quality Checking Report

The process will show end user only those formatting errors which can be handled regardless of the document image.

Properties of the Quality Control report Generated are,

Ø All reports are being produced in Excel Sheets saved in the location pre-specified by end user

Ø The Report Sheet will contain 7 columns.(1st column consists ‘Name of the File’,4 columns after this will be kept for four kinds of errors such as Page setup errors, Font problems, Paragraph disorders, Tabs & spaces. Next comes the column of ‘Neat Accuracy’ ending with the ‘Remarks’ column.)

Ø End user can set the percentage of error for the four different kinds of errors in the Report generated.

Ø End user can also set the Error limit or the number of errors per file & fix up the needed accuracy limit in order to remark that the file is eligible or not.

Generate Invoice

This function enables End user to calculate their invoice of the works automatically just by entering the rates & the unit of payment (character with space or without space).

The programme will create a detailed invoice in Excel format.

Functionalities those are not done by the package

Ø The package will not conduct Quality Control of Spelling Problems.

Ø The package will not be able to renaming the Document files under any circumstances.

Ø The package will not support any formatting specification which does not maintain any logical reasoning.

Minimum Requirements:

Ø At least Pentium 500 MHz. processor

Ø At least 128 MB RAM

Ø At least 2 GB free HDD space

Ø Win XP or Win 98 operating systems

Ø Microsoft Office XP or Office 2000 Required.

For further queries about the Package do contact to:

Price : Rs 2000/-(two thousands only )

Mobile : 09831307684 (KOLKATA)

Email : kaushik_49@rediffmail.com

Guest Rakesh shrama
Hi Rohit,

Yours Sincerely

Sanjeev Sharma

New Delhi-110064

India

>Dear All,

>

>We are a shipping company, with an office located in Pune city near Mumbai. Besides having a great deal of experience in the shipping industry, we have also diversified our business interests towards the ITes sector, i.e overseas projects like Data Entry/Data Conversion and the Call Center/BPO industry.

>

>We do have good experience in the Outbound Call Center department as well. Any company having a good infrastructure and a suitable place in India and wish to move into the Call Center/BPO business, could kindly send us their company profile and would be provided with the necessary information/solutions for the same.

>The briefing of the project:

>

>PROJECT:

>

>

>

># Pune signing agreement.

>

># UK based direct project.

>

># Very Low Upfront = INR 5000 per seat.

>

># Rate = 0.33 GBP per 1000 characters.

>

># Work = Scanned Images (JPEG/PDF/BMP/JPEG/GIF) to DOC conversion. (OCR allowed).

>

># Seats allotted = Minimum 25 to maximum 500 alloted to one company.

>

># LC on minimum 100 systems work.

>

># TAT = 30 days.

>

># LC Duration: 1 Months Billing (Validity 3 months), Flat Auto revolving, Fully Funded.

>

># Required QC level = 99.5%.

>

># Rework = 1 time

>

># LC = In Pounds.

>

># LC = From any prime bank in the UK

>

>

>

>Upfront: INR 5000/- per seat.

>

>

>

>INR 1,00,000/- per slot in the form of Demand Draft at the time of signing the NDA with the company and balance INR 4,00,000/- per slot (In the form of a conditional Bank Guarantee or PDC with the Bank Letter which will be encashed only after confirmation of the LC by the Second Party's bankers.

>

>The interested companies/vendors can contact us by mail or phone to send the Letter of Credit, for the sake of evidence we also furnish signed documents of the existing vendors.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>WE ARE ALSO HAVING A CALL CENTER PROJECT BASED ON VOIP (MINIMUM 50 TO MAXIMUM 200 SYSTEMS). THE INTERESTED COMPANIES MAY SEND THEIR COMPANY PROFILE ALONG WITH THEIR INFRASTRUCTURE DETAILS.

>

>

>

>Thanking you.

>

>Regards,

>

>

>

>Mr.Wayne-R.Macedo

>

>Business Development Officer

>

>M/S INDO PACIFIC SOFTWARE AND PORT SOLUTIONS

>

>Pune-411004, INDIA

>

>Phone: 91+020+25537377/78

>

>Fax: 91+020+25537379

>

>Cell Nos: 91+09823048482, 09823378633

>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rakesh Sharma

Dear All,

We are a shipping company, with an office located in Pune city near Mumbai. Besides having a great deal of experience in the shipping industry, we have also diversified our business interests towards the ITes sector, i.e overseas projects like Data Entry/Data Conversion and the Call Center/BPO industry.

We do have good experience in the Outbound Call Center department as well. Any company having a good infrastructure and a suitable place in India and wish to move into the Call Center/BPO business, could kindly send us their company profile and would be provided with the necessary information/solutions for the same.

The briefing of the project:

PROJECT:

# Pune signing agreement.

# UK based direct project.

# Very Low Upfront = INR 5000 per seat.

# Rate = 0.33 GBP per 1000 characters.

# Work = Scanned Images (JPEG/PDF/BMP/JPEG/GIF) to DOC conversion. (OCR allowed).

# Seats allotted = Minimum 25 to maximum 500 alloted to one company.

# LC on minimum 100 systems work.

# TAT = 30 days.

# LC Duration: 1 Months Billing (Validity 3 months), Flat Auto revolving, Fully Funded.

# Required QC level = 99.5%.

# Rework = 1 time

# LC = In Pounds.

# LC = From any prime bank in the UK

Upfront: INR 5000/- per seat.

INR 1,00,000/- per slot in the form of Demand Draft at the time of signing the NDA with the company and balance INR 4,00,000/- per slot (In the form of a conditional Bank Guarantee or PDC with the Bank Letter which will be encashed only after confirmation of the LC by the Second Party's bankers.

The interested companies/vendors can contact us by mail or phone to send the Letter of Credit, for the sake of evidence we also furnish signed documents of the existing vendors.

WE ARE ALSO HAVING A CALL CENTER PROJECT BASED ON VOIP (MINIMUM 50 TO MAXIMUM 200 SYSTEMS). THE INTERESTED COMPANIES MAY SEND THEIR COMPANY PROFILE ALONG WITH THEIR INFRASTRUCTURE DETAILS.

Thanking you.

Regards,

Mr.Wayne-R.Macedo

Business Development Officer

M/S INDO PACIFIC SOFTWARE AND PORT SOLUTIONS

Pune-411004, INDIA

Phone: 91+020+25537377/78

Fax: 91+020+25537379

Cell Nos: 91+09823048482, 09823378633

E-mail : indoproject_pune@rediffmail.com, indopacific@rediffmail.com, inquiry_indopacific@yahoo.com

Guest Rakesh Sharma

Dear All,

We are a shipping company, with an office located in Pune city near Mumbai. Besides having a great deal of experience in the shipping industry, we have also diversified our business interests towards the ITes sector, i.e overseas projects like Data Entry/Data Conversion and the Call Center/BPO industry.

We do have good experience in the Outbound Call Center department as well. Any company having a good infrastructure and a suitable place in India and wish to move into the Call Center/BPO business, could kindly send us their company profile and would be provided with the necessary information/solutions for the same

The briefing of the project:

PROJECT:

# Pune signing agreement.

# UK based direct project.

# Very Low Upfront = INR 4500 per seat.

# Rate = 0.33 GBP per 1000 characters.

# Work = Scanned Images (JPEG/PDF/BMP/JPEG/GIF) to DOC conversion. (OCR allowed).

# Seats allotted = Minimum 25 to maximum 500 alloted to one company.

# LC on minimum 100 systems work.

# TAT = 30 days.

# LC Duration: 1 Months Billing (Validity 3 months), Flat Auto revolving, Fully Funded.

# Required QC level = 99.5%.

# Rework = 1 time

# LC = In Pounds.

# LC = From any prime bank in the UK

Upfront: INR 4500/- per seat.

INR 1,00,000/- per slot in the form of Demand Draft at the time of signing the DATA CONVERSION AGREEMENT with the company and balance INR 3,50,000/- per slot (In the form of a conditional Bank Guarantee or PDC with the Bank Letter which will be encashed only after confirmation of the LC by the Second Party's bankers.

The interested companies/vendors can contact us by mail or phone to send the Letter of Credit, for the sake of evidence we also furnish signed documents of the existing vendors.

Thanking you.

Regards,

Mr.Rakesh Sharma

M/S INDO PACIFIC SOFTWARE AND PORT SOLUTIONS

Pune-411004, INDIA

Phone: 91+020+25537377/78,30226066

Fax: 91+020+25537379

E-mail : indoproject_pune@rediffmail.com, indopacific@rediffmail.com, inquiry_indopacific@yahoo.com,inqury@indopacificsoftware.com,

info@indopacificsoftware.com

Guest varinderj@yahoo.com

hello sir

i am varin from pune i want data conversion work for 10 pc. so if any body intersted then contect with me

varinderj@yahoo.com