Washington DC Message Boards

Usa Government Sucks!

finnish creep

Guest annymous

I am 24 and have lived in the US all my life. I never seen a War in my life until 9/11

I've read the history books and not the ones they teach in school. The US has killed and shed so much blood in its years of existance. Our country was founded on theifs and crimnals and is ran by them still to this day.

The US is the only country that used nuceluar wepon then hid in under ground buildings for 10 years afriad of a counter attack!! Everyone thinks America is so wonderfull but its not our school suck and the youth of are country is a waste. All americans care about are material items they have no family values anymore.

TV in america is full of sex, and violence and then people doggess about their 12 years daughter being knocked up by her 18 yr boyfriend but they are the ones who took sex education out of public schools.

The youth of america is stuggling to pay bills while credit card companys keep extending credit to those who can afford to pay it back.

America makes me want to vomit our president is liar and does not care about his own people. We put are nose in everyones business and then we act like we need to step in and play "GOD" all I can say is look at the history books every great empire will fall and so will the United Sates unless we get rid of our president and congress men and put the power back into the hands of the people.

Hi Annymous,

Where in the United States did you grow up? Have you thought about doing

something to help the community instead of putting it down?

All americans care about are material items they have no family values anymore.

This is not true in my family at all. My father was a good man and volunteered all his free time helping terminally ill patients. My mother is always helping the poor. We go to family functions all the time. I just went to my uncle's birthday party. I think it is important not to make blanket statements about American people. Especially, if you are one. I am sure you are a decent person as well.

"Our ignorance of history causes us to slander our own times.." - ustave Flaubert

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sara [Portugal]

Think1st... You really should think first. I'm sorry that my english is not that good, but I can speak portuguese, spanish, french, english and italian so as you probably can imagine I can't speak them all as fluently as I speak my mother language portuguese. But if you have any complaints we can speak in portuguese if you wish. Well, I just wanted to ask you why do you think that in europe there is a general dislike when it comes to american policies. Do you think we're all paranoids? Finnish_creep: Hey :D

Guest think1st

Your just another moron who doesnt know why you dont like the US. You never explained why you didnt. In fact if you read my post you half brained moron than you would realize why I think must of you dont like the US. I mean if your from Europe or whatever why are you on American sites. Because you have no life and want to spend it bashing Americans. Go post on whatever countries messages boards you have or are you on hear because we are more open about freedom of speech? Talk to me when you have a good question or have some good points. I dont care how many languages you speak, frankly than you have to much time on your hands. Anyway give me a real question or read my other posts first. In case you havent noticed finnish never came back because he didnt have any good points either. So just follow him please.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest finnish creep

Why dont I like the U.S. Read few of my first posts I wrote. we can access american sites becouse we have this real freedom, you know what I am talking about. You have freedom to not read this! This sh*t is by the way only thing your president talks... but its not freedom he is sharing, its Democracy (far from freedom to muslim coutries!) biatz. this is one thing I hate. Bush is "a holy crusader". Bush is a taker not giver.

Finland had the worlds biggest defence victory from the Soviet Union in the II WW. we never give up. ONLY ATTACK SUITS AMERICANS IS A HEART-ATTACK (SAY HELLO TO MR.MCDONALDS)

make peace, not war

You know morons like you make me laugh. Since you hate us so much it must be cause your scared of the US. I hope we invade your **thank**ing country some time that way I get the chance to kill sick **thank**s like you. I could care less what you think about the US, we are in a position of power and your not. Thats why you hate us. **thank** off and rot in hell finnish fag. You probaly bend over and take it just like your country does. Give me your address so I can mail you some vasiline you stupid queer fu**. You cant even speak english thats why this is so amusing. Finland didnt get ***brown trout*** in word war two. Plus if you were fighting the Soviets that meant you were on the German side you freaking hipocrite. Hope you get yours like Hitler. HAHA Come get it if you got a problem

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Whocares

**thank** religion it's all false lies and it only gives people false hope thats all its good for and its the number 1 reason for all the violence in this world so I say who needs it?

Guest Bling Bling

Fear breeds repression; that repression breeds hate; that hate menaces stable government; that the path of safety lies in the opportunity to discuss freely supposed grievances and proposed remedies; and that the fitting remedy for evil counsels is good ones. - Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357, 375 (1927) (Brandeis, J., concurring).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Soldier of God

I do not feel that religion is at fault. It is the people that twist an idea for their own benifit. Here are the only words that scholars believe actually came from Jesus from the Book of Matthew:

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Verse 3)

Blessed are the meek: for they shall posses the land. (Verse 4)

Blessed are they who mourn: for they shall be comforted. (Verse 5)

Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill. (Verse 6)

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. (Verse 7)

Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God. (Verse 8)

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. (Verse 9)

Blessed are they that suffer persecution for justice' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Verse 10)

I see not one one word that speaks about violence.

Recently, I think the Beatles put it best...

All You Need is Love

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Penguin

Dear Think1st,

I agree with you that we should focus on the arguments rather than bash each other stupidly. So these are my answers to the questions you posed before:

1) Was the Iraq war about oil? Oil prices are soaring as you say, but that is only partially because of the war (lack of stability in Iraq of course doesn't help to get stable supplies from that country). However, the main cause behind high prices is the increase of the demand, as a result of high economic growth (especially but not exclusively in America and China). Then there is a strong case for thinking Mr. Bush pushed for the invasion not to help America's economy, but to help some of his friends in oil companies (same reason is probably behind the Alaskan drillings). After all, Bush himself and a large part of his entourage have a strong connection with American oil companies. The current high prices are surely welcome by these firms, even if they are not liked by consumers that make the majority of the population.

2) Why should people in other countries care? well, I have to say, as America is Nº1 Power in the world, its policies affect us all. But overall, I am as concerned for the Iraqi lives lost as for the American soldiers dead. They are all our human fellows and people of good will everywhere should be concerned about this. An incredible amount of money invested in an enterprise that yields dead people, when mankind has huge needs in terms of hunger, poverty, education, diseases, and pollution control. And another important reason is, because America (or rather, the American government) chose to ignore the international organisation that should be in charge of dealing with international problems, the UN. That was a step back on the building of an institution that could allow people to solve conflict in non-violent ways.

3) Did they strike first? Well, as far as I know, there was a terrorist attack, not an attack by the Iraqi government. In other words, an attempt to create fear by private individuals. True, sometimes countries can help these groups, as in the case of Afganisthan. But Saddam was not doing this, as all the evidence concerned shows. Terrorism should be stopped and prevented, but it seems to me that deploying an army in the middle east is not the best way, as it probably fosters more hatred towards America. As one American general said, the American Army is a powerful hammer, but not every problem is a nail.

4) Why did terrorists attack America? There is not a clear answer to this question, but what strikes me is the huge difference in the answers Americans and Arabs give when asked. The former tend to say "they are just jealous / envious of our wealth and might, so they want to destroy us", while the latter usually refer to "the just revenge for US policies in the middle east". Above all, Americans seem to be unable to link muslim terrorism with the Israel/Palestinian problem. Arabs on their part usually emphasise that if palestinians do not have a country and are oppressed by the israelis, it is only because the US allows (en even encourages) this to happen. I personally think there is a small muslim minority that sees terrorism as an option, but American policies perceived as unfair give them legitimity in the eyes of the Arab public. A solution to terrorism should not only address the mere problem by investing in security & intelligence, but also address these deeper causes.

5) Finally, I agree that Saddam was a dictator and as such, should be removed. However it is rather difficult to believe this was a reason behind his removal, since actually the US supports many different dictatorships all over the world, or at least does not complain about them. Among them we can mention Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Egypt, and many Asian and African countries.

Best wishes

• 4 months later...
Guest anonomous

just want to say... your politics and "freedoms" sucks! all you can do is bombing! you should take care your own people.

I really think ur write! the american government should take care of its own people first

Guest anonomous

I do not feel that religion is at fault. It is the people that twist an idea for their own benifit. Here are the only words that scholars believe actually came from Jesus from the Book of Matthew:

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Verse 3)

Blessed are the meek: for they shall posses the land. (Verse 4)

Blessed are they who mourn: for they shall be comforted. (Verse 5)

Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill. (Verse 6)

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. (Verse 7)

Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God. (Verse 8)

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. (Verse 9)

Blessed are they that suffer persecution for justice' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Verse 10)

I see not one one word that speaks about violence.

Recently, I think the Beatles put it best...

All You Need is Love

• 3 weeks later...
Guest not sure

I am not sure who on here mentioned the nuclear bomb attack or should I say atomic bomb on Japan. There were plenty of reasons that I now see why this was a better option. I used to think it was cowardless also. But almost all plans that were drawn up for a mainland invasion would have cost millions of American lives much less millions of japanese lives. The idea here was to get them to surrender fast and quick and not cost the lives of so many. After seeing what the destruction of one of these can do, I can see why it is so important for the UN and the US to try to stop so many countries from building these horrible weapons. The more that are out there are just leading this world closer to a disaster if one person makes the wrong decision.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Guest

America is not a country its a business. And thats all. Congress is making a lot of money from this war.The American people are paying the price for this war.We are loosing every thing. Americans will be broke soon . and our government does not care

• 3 years later...
Guest richard sievert

FinnishCreep,

I think you need to educate yourself before posting on boards like this that make you look stupid.

1)Honestly what would you think if someone attacked your country like Sept. 11, you dont think your country should do something about terrorism. Terrorism needs to be stopped on all levels not just in America. I also dont believe they are being terrorist because we dont understand their religion, it is because they dont like our successful way of life. They have it difficult and think we are to blame.

2)I dont like all American policies but the reason we have went to war lately is all for good causes. I believe we went to Iraq for many reasons besides WMD. Sure Bush didnt tell us the exact reasons but sometimes political leaders should come out and state their objectives. Sure people are dying but these were oppressed people that we are saving. I think we have a strong military and should use it to help other people who cant help themselves.

3) Sometimes people like you hate America just to hate us. Why do you care when our policies dont really effect you. Just curious what you are really thinking

You sir are lost and your government is rotten my Earth is set for this and nothing this side of my plan will change my mind! your all equally nuts if you think nuclear is the best alternative because and earth quake soon is going to total recall!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.