Luke_Wilbur

Valentine's Dance Party - Feb 12th

Luke_Wilbur    5

I'll stop the world and melt with you

You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time

There's nothing you and I won't do

I'll stop the world and melt with you

- Modern English

This Valentines Day weekend, EVERYONE is in FOR FREE, ALL NIGHT. Just be on the list, it's a gift from us to you. We ususally charge a cover after 11pm, there will be no cover Saturday the 12th, I want you to come have some cocktails and get lucky and dance your ass off. Bring your date or come find one. This is the most fun party in DC hands down.

Come party with us this Saturday, at the BEST dance party in town, plus all cocktails will be half price from 8pm-10pm. Thats right, we are going to roll the prices back to 1986! How about a wild night with simply the best of all those new wave bands you remember like Depeche Mode, New Order, INXS, Pet Shop Boys, Smiths, Prince, Billy Idol, Cure, Kon Kan, Erasure, Nitzer Ebb, Violent Femmes, etc. This is an event you will have a totally awesome time at and get down.

Remember all those awesome tunes, well I got 'em. This is always an amazing party, there are more people than I imagined that like this kind of music in DC. It does get crowded at 10pm so come early and get in on the cheap cocktails.

The party starts at 8pm. The lights will be low and the music will be high. See you there....

Zucchabar

1841 Columbia Road

(1 block from 18th & Columbia Rd.)

Adams Morgan - Washington, DC

Phone 202.332.8642

P.S. Tell them DCpages.com sent you.