DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MIKEGREENHOLT@SUSCOM.NET

95 Honda Civic Ex 1.6 Liter

Guest MIKEGREENHOLT@SUSCOM.NET

shell only,please be aware that you should contact me to get the details of how stripped the car will be when you get it before bidding please.you will win a shell with no parts.the rear quarters will be cut out,the doors gone,interior gone,all the windows will be gone etc,you get the point im sure.i will start a buy it now auction for the parts you need from the car because im selling all the parts from it separately.i will sell anything from it for the right money,ill chop car in half and sell you half if thats what you want

ITS A 95 HONDA CIVIC EX 1.6 LITER VTEC ENGINE THAT ONLY HAS 77 THOUSAND MILES ON IT AND THE AUTOMATIC TRANS AND WHOLE CAR.THIS CAR IS KEPT IN A GARAGE SO ALL THE INTERIOR PARTS ARE STILL PERFECT,EVEN CARPET LOOKS NEW,ILL START AN AUCTION FOR ANY PART YOU WANT THAT I HAVE LEFT.CONTACT ME AT MIKEGREENHOLT@SUSCOM.NET FOR PRICES AND SHIPPING,INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS FOR SHIPPING ESTIMATE.I SHIP DHL CHEAP WITH COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT AND YOU PAY WHAT I PAY, DONT BELEIVE IN MAKING MONEY OFF SHIPPING.THE SEATS ARE GOOD,THE CARPETS GOOD,THE AIRBAGS ARE STILL THERE.MOTOR COULD EASILY BE MISTAKEN FOR A BRAND NEW ENGINE ON A CAR LOT WITH NO MILES.COULD EAT OFF THIS MOTOR AS FOR ANYTHING IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT,ITS AS LEAKFREE AND DRY AS POSSIBLE.THIS MOTOR IS THE FRESHEST YOUR GOING TO FIND FOR THE MONEY I GUARANTEE YOU THAT.CAR WAS BOUGHT FROM SALVAGE DEALER ONLY AUCTION AND WITH THESE MILES IM SURE ALL IS PERFECT,HAS AUTOMATIC TRANS THATS AS DRY AS NEW AND WAS NOT HURT IN WRECK AND NEITHER WAS THE MOTOR,CAR WAS RAN UNDER ANOTHER TALL TRUCK SO DIDNT SEE ANY DIRECT IMPACT DAMAGE TO THE ENGINE CARIAGE.CAR COULD BE RESTORED TO NEW IF YOU GET AHOLD OF ME BEFORE TO MUCH IS SOLD.HAS POWER EVERYTHING,DONT EVEN ASK ABOUT THE POWER WINDOWS CAUSE THEY ARE GOING IN MY 3 DOOR ALONG WITH THE DOOR PANELS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BREAK THE BANK.BUT THAT MEANS I HAVE FOR SALE A NICE PAIR OR DOOR PANELS FROM A 92 SI FOR SALE THAT HAVE MANUAL WINDOWS WITH THE SI STRIPES IN GOOD SHAPE NO TEARS OR RIPS BLACK.PLUS IF YOUR CONVERTING FROM POWER TO MANUAL ILL HAVE ALL THE PARTS FROM THAT TOO LEFT OVER.HAS PERFECT TRUNK ALL PAINT IS EVEN GOOD AND SHINY STILL FOR ALL YOU RED CIVIC OWNERS THAT DONT WANT TO HAVE TO PAINT AS WITH ALL THE PANELS ,BACK QUARTERS ARE GREAT AND I CAN CUT THEM OUT PROFESSIONALLY IF YOU LIKE ALONG WITH ANY OTHER PART OF CAR,I HAVE FULL SERVICE SHOP AND CAN REMOVE ALL PARTS THE RIGHT WAY UNHARMED.PAS DOOR IS GOOD AND PAS FENDER IS USABLE.ALL SUSPENSION IS UNHARMED BECAUSE AS I SAID WAS RUN UNDER ANOTHER TRUCK SO LOOKS WAY WORSE THAT ACTUAL DAMAGE IS,NEEDS RAD SUPPORT AND HOOD FENDER AND SOME LIGHTS WITH TOP SECTION OF ANIOTHER YARD CAR AND COULD BE FIXED,IVE SEEN WAY WORSE REPAIRED.BACK WINDOWS ALL 3 ARE GOOD,WHOLE BACK HALF OF CAR IS PERFECT,YOU CAN TELL THAT THE CAR WAS TAKIN CARE OF BY HOW CLEAN THE INSIDE IS NOT TO MENTION THE SPOTLESS ENGINE BAY.HE SAID IT WAS A ONE OWNER.WILL ENTERTAIN ALL REASONABLE OFFERS.WILL TAKE CLOSE UP PICS OF ANY PART YOU ARE INTERTESTED IN.ALL PARTS ARE SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTY EXSPRESSED OR IMPLIED WITH NO RETURNS.HAS GOOD AC PUMP,DISTRIBUTOR,THE LIST GOES ON AND ON,WITH THIS LOW OF MILES EVERYTHING IS MINT BUT WHAT WAS HURT IN WRECK,DONT HAVE ENOUGH MILES FOR ANY PARTS TO EVEN BE CLOSE TO WEARING OUT.THIS CAN BE YOUR SOURCE FOR LIKE NEW PARTS AT A FRACTION OF THE COST.CAR LOOKS TO HAVE BEEN GARAGE KEPT.I DIDNT EVEN WASH IT AND ITS BEEN SETTING FOR A MONTH AND STILL SHINES WOULD CLEAN UP REAL NICE ON THE BODY PARTS THAT ARE LEFT,SOMEBODY WITH A RED CAR IS GONNA LOVE THIS DEAL,NO PAINTING THE PARTS YOU NEED,AS A MATTER OF FACT IT LOOKS TO HAVE HAD BEEN PAINTED EVEN SINCE NEW LIKE JUST RECENTLY CAUSE THE BLACK MIRRORS ON DOORS ARE RED LIKE CAR SO PAINTS AS FRESH AS CAN BE.AND LOOKS TO BE SAME PAINT CODE AS STOCK SO WILL MATCH YOUR STOCK PAINT NICE AND AINT ALL FADED AND OLD EITHER.AND WILL SHINE UP GOOD EASY.THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOD BLESS

Guest chris

hey i am interesed in the d16z6 ingine out of the 95. how much do you want for it and are you willing to ship it i am in florida. email me at echrispe2002@yahoo.com

thanks

chris

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this