Washington DC Message Boards

Bartender & Server's Available For Your Next Event

OFFERING THE VERY BEST IN BARTENDING, FOOD SERVICE, & PRIVATE PARTY ASSISTANCE...

With a highly capable group of fun, personable, & experienced people you can be sure that your next event will be the true success it should be! We never hire from some 'bartender's academy,' & in fact not one of us has experience below 6-8 years in the full service restaurant industry. We can handle any venue from as small as a private gathering of close friends to a full scale event that expects 300!

And yet, we are & will always remain a small business independent effort, so you can expect the best in personalized service & not a static formula administered by faceless corporations.

You'll be in the very best of hands & I can assure you an unsurpassed level of attentive care & personal quality. Indeed, as the leader in my team I may very well be working your party myself. With over 12 years of upscale experience in the downtown restaurant industry & the professionalism of an independent business owner (this is one of 3 ventures to which I am engaged) you can be assured that our level of service & quality is without equal.

We can even offer Bartending classes for something a little fun & different. In fact, our referral network of available resources can handle almost any of your needs from A-Z.

So you spend time with your guests, we'll take care of the rest!

And don't forget your free copy of our Insider's Guide to Planning the Perfect Party - full of tips & insider information as well direct links to numerous resources for proper planning. It’s a must have to ensure a smooth event & an enjoyable evening for all.

We serve the entire Washington D.C., Maryland, & Northern Virginia Region.

Just ask for Rick: (301) 437-8648. Email: Rick@ThePrivateProfessionals.com

You can also check us out on-line at: www.ThePrivateProfessionals.com