DC Message Boards
KKrumpos

Roommate wanted for Meridian at Gallery Place Apt

KKrumpos    0
We're looking for an awesome new roommate to share our apartment located in the Meridian at Gallery Place (http://www.meridiangalleryplace.com/) in Chinatown. The opening is the sunroom and it's a pretty good sized room. There is an unattached closet and additional storage space that the roommate is welcome to use. (Sorry guys, we're looking for a female.) The room will be open on January 1st, or we can work with your schedule.

The apartment has its own washer, dryer, dishwasher. The building has a great rooftop view and pool for the summer. There's also a gym on the first floor and a couple community rooms for studying/hanging out. There's a Safeway about 2 blocks away and another convenience store and a dry clearners located on the ground floor.

This location is AMAZING. Less than 5 minute walk to the Chinatown/Gallery Place metro, approximately 15 minute walk to Metro Center, and also near McPherson and Mt. Vernon Metros. There's a Circulator stop just across the street AND you're super close to everything in Chinatown including the Verizon Center, great restaurants and bars. You're also a short walk away from the Mall and lots of museums, and just a short cab from U St/ 14th St/ wherever you'd like to go!

Message me if you would like to see the apartment, located at 450 Massachusetts Ave NW. See our craigslist post here: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/roo/4244327884.html

post-23137-0-28818600-1387167439_thumb.jpg

Guest Cat   
Guest Cat

Hi! Have you found a renter yet for the sunroom? I'm definitely interested! I'm a young professional working as the Registered Dietitian at VIDA Fitness- currently based out of the Verizon Center location. Currently commuting from Reston, Virginia. Let me know if you're still looking for someone :) -Cat

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.