Washington DC Message Boards
dattaswami

The Father & Jesus

The Father & Jesus

Jesus is said to be born to only mother without Father. He always praised Father and did not regard His mother so much. When a lady cried that His mother is great, He said that the follower of the instruction of His Father is really great. What is the inner meaning of all this? Does this mean that He disregarded His mother and praised the non-existing Father? No. In His language the Father is God. The mother is the primordial energy. He has gone to the final stage of divine knowledge and realized that God is the root of the root cause. An atheist does not accept Father and believes in the sole existence of mother (nature). A theist believes in both. A realized devotee believes only God, since the nature is also created by God. Without realizing this inner concept, the Christianity is divided into two schools of son and mother taking everything in physical sense. The son of virgin means the concept of science, which says that a child is produced from Nature which is in the form of parents.

In science, both mother and father are equally important representing the sperm and ovum. This is the material sense, which is not here. In spiritual sense, both are nature or mother only. There are so many couples without children. The will of God is the father without which no child is produced. But God is hidden always and is inferred by knowledge. This point is represented in the example of father and mother even in physical sense.

Therefore, Jesus caught the root of root cause, who is the God or divine Father and not this primordial energy or mother up to which only science can go based on perceptional analysis. This does not mean that Jesus really disregarded His mother and this explanation also does not mean that one should disregard the mother. In the physical sense both are equal because both are mother only in spiritual sense. God is the father in the spiritual sense, who is the hidden cause in both the concept and simile.

www.universal-spirituality.org

Universal Spirituality for World Peace

Scripture states that Mary exalted in joy with the gift she had been given from Adonai.

Luke 1

1:46 And Mary said,

My soul exalts the Lord,

1:47 and my spirit has begun to rejoice in God my Savior,

1:48 because he has looked upon the humble state of his servant.

For 152 from now on all generations will call me blessed,

1:49 because he who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is his name;

1:50 from generation to generation he is merciful to those who fear him.

1:51 He has demonstrated power with his arm; he has scattered those whose pride wells up from the sheer arrogance of their hearts.

1:52 He has brought down the mighty from their thrones, and has lifted up those of lowly position;

1:53 he has filled the hungry with good things, and has sent the rich away empty.

1:54 He has helped his servant Israel, remembering his mercy,

1:55 as he promised to our ancestors, to Abraham and to his descendants forever.

Jesus was not only Mary's obedient mortal son, but the Messiah as well. Christ also had greater responsibilities following the will of Adonai the Father.

2:41 Now Jesus’ parents went to Jerusalem every year for the feast of the Passover.

2:42 When he was twelve years old, they went up according to custom.

2:43 But when the feast was over, as they were returning home, the boy Jesus stayed behind in Jerusalem. His parents 137 did not know it,

2:44 but (because they assumed that he was in their group of travelers) they went a day’s journey. Then they began to look for him among their relatives and acquaintances.

2:45 When they did not find him, they returned to Jerusalem to look for him.

2:46 After three days they found him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions.

2:47 And all who heard Jesus were astonished at his understanding and his answers.

2:48 When his parents saw him, they were overwhelmed. His mother said to him, “Child, why have you treated us like this? Look, your father and I have been looking for you anxiously.”

2:49 But he replied, "Why were you looking for me? Didn't you know that I must be in my Father’s house?”

2:50 Yet his parents did not understand the remark he made to them.

2:51 Then he went down with them and came to Nazareth, and was obedient to them. But his mother kept all these things in her heart.

2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature, and in favor with God and with people.

Jesus did not rebuke the woman that blessed his mother. But, he did reveal that the spirit is greater than the flesh. Those that follow the will of the Holy Spirit of Adonai are truly blessed.

Luke 11

11:27 Blessed is the womb that bore you and the breasts at which you nursed!”

11:28 But he replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it!

As Jesus matured his realization of His destiny became clear. Christ was Adonai's son.

Matthew 12

12:46 While Jesus was still speaking to the crowds, his mother and brothers came and stood outside, asking to speak to him.

12:47 Someone told him, “Look, your mother and your brothers are standing outside wanting to speak to you.”

12:48 To the one who had said this, Jesus replied, “Who is my mother and who are my brothers?”

12:49 And pointing toward his disciples he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers!

12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

In Jesus darkest hour he made sure that his mortal mother Mary was cared for.

John 19

19:25 Now standing beside Jesus’ cross were his mother, his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene.

19:26 So when Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing there, he said to his mother, “Woman, look, here is your son!”

19:27 He then said to his disciple, “Look, here is your mother!” From that very time the disciple took her into his own home.

maryjesjohn.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.