Washington DC Message Boards

Islam - three reasons

eninn

There is nothing strange about the Muslims rejecting this idea, because the Qur’aan in which they believe and accept what it tells them definitively states that that did not happen, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And because of their saying (in boast), ‘We killed Messiah ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allaah,’ — but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them the resemblance of ‘Eesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)], and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)]”

[al-Nisa’ 4:157]

Rather the problem rests with the Christians for whom the doctrine of the crucifixion and redemption has become a central issue, so much so that the cross is the symbol of their religion.

It is strange that they differ concerning the form of this cross which indicates their confusion about this fabrication.

There are differences between their Gospels and their historians regarding everything that has to do with the story of the crucifixion.

They differ concerning the timing of the Last Supper, which according to them was one of the events in the lead-up to the crucifixion. They differ concerning the traitor who led (the Romans) to Christ – did that happen at least one day before the Last Supper, as narrated by Luke, or during it, after Christ gave him the piece of bread, as narrated by John?

Was Christ the one who carried his cross, as John says, as was customary with one who was going to be crucified, according to Nottingham, or was it Simon of Cyrene, as the other three Gospels state?

They say that two thieves were crucified alongside Christ, one on his right and one on his left, so what was the attitude of these two towards the Messiah who was being crucified, as they claim?

Did the thieves scorn him for being crucified, and say that his Lord had abandoned him and left him to his enemies? Or did only one of them scorn him, and did the other rebuke the one who scorned him?

At what hour did this crucifixion take place – was it in the third hour, as Mark says, or in the sixth as John says?

What happened after the so-called crucifixion?

Mark says that the veil of the Temple was torn from top to bottom. Matthew adds that the earth shook and rocks crumbled, and many of the saints rose from their graves and entered the holy city, appearing to many. Luke says that the sun turned dark, and the veil of the Temple was torn in the middle, and when the centurion saw what had happened, he glorified God and said, “Truly this man was righteous.”

But John does not know anything about all that!

These are not the only weak elements and indications of falseness in the story of the crucifixion, as narrated in the gospels. Rather the one who studies the details of the gospel narratives of this story will, with the least effort, notice the great differences in the details of this story, which are such that it is impossible to believe it all or even any part of it!

How desperate are the failed attempts to fill this gap and conceal the faults of this distorted book. Allaah indeed spoke the truth when He said in His Book which He has preserved (interpretation of the meaning):

“Do they not then consider the Qur’aan carefully? Had it been from other than Allaah, they would surely, have found therein many a contradiction”

[al-Nisa’ 4:82]

Apart from the fact that the gospel accounts are not sound, and their authors themselves admit that they were not revealed to the Messiah in this form, nor were they even written during his lifetime, none of the witnesses were present at the events to which they testify, as Mark says:

“Then everyone deserted him and fled.”

Mark 14:50 – New International Version (NIV)

Because these events were not witnessed by anyone who narrated them, there is a great deal of room for imagination and poetic licence.

On one occasion the Pharisees and chief priests sent the guards to arrest him and he said to them:

“I am with you for only a short time, and then I go to the one who sent me. You will look for me, but you will not find me, and where I am, you cannot come.”

John 7:33-34 – NIV

Elsewhere he says:

“Once more Jesus said to them, ‘I am going away, and you will look for me, and you will die in your sin. Where I go, you cannot come.’

This made the Jews ask, ‘Will he kill himself? Is that why he says, “Where I go, you cannot come”?’

But he continued, ‘You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins.’

‘Who are you?’ they asked.

‘Just what I have been claiming all along,’ Jesus replied. ‘I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is reliable, and what I have heard from him I tell the world.’

They did not understand that he was telling them about his Father.

So Jesus said, ‘When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am the one I claim to be and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.

The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.’”

John 8:21-29 – NIV

Then at the end he tells them again:

“For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'”

Matthew 23:39 – NIV, also Luke 13:35

The Messiah, as these texts and others show, was certain that God would never hand him over to his enemies, and would never forsake him.

“But a time is coming, and has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

John 16:32-33

Because of that the passers by, and indeed everyone who attended the so-called crucifixion, mocked the Messiah, as the writer of this Gospel says (although that could not have been true):

“Those who passed by hurled insults at him, shaking their heads

and saying, ‘You who are going to destroy the temple and build it in three days, save yourself! Come down from the cross, if you are the Son of God!’

In the same way the chief priests, the teachers of the law and the elders mocked him.

‘He saved others,’ they said, ‘but he can't save himself! He's the King of Israel! Let him come down now from the cross, and we will believe in him.

He trusts in God. Let God rescue him now if he wants him, for he said, “I am the Son of God.”’

In the same way the robbers who were crucified with him also heaped insults on him.”

Matthew 27:39-44 – NIV

But it seems that Jesus’ certainty that God was with him began to waver, according to the distorted Gospel narrative, (although that could not have been true):

“Then Jesus went with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to them, ‘Sit here while I go over there and pray.’

He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee along with him, and he began to be sorrowful and troubled.

Then he said to them, ‘My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me.’

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.’

Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping.

He went away a second time and prayed, ‘My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done.’

When he came back, he again found them sleeping, …

So he left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, saying the same thing.

Then he returned to the disciples and said to them, ‘Are you still sleeping and resting? Look, the hour is near, and the Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners’”

Matthew 26:36-45 – NIV

Luke describes the scene and says:

“And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.

When he rose from prayer and went back to the disciples, he found them asleep, exhausted from sorrow.

‘Why are you sleeping?’ he asked them. ‘Get up and pray so that you will not fall into temptation.’”

Luke 22:44-46 – NIV

Because of this mockery of the message of Christ – according to their claims – and because Christ thought that God was with him and would never forsake him, then it follows that the writer who fabricated this dramatic scene would end it with a vision of the despair of the Messiah and his feelings of being abandoned by God – exalted be Allaah far above what the wrongdoers say. The fabricator says:

“From the sixth hour until the ninth hour darkness came over all the land.

About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, ‘Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?’--which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Matthew 27:38-47 – NIV

See also Mark 15:34

If we understand what this story means when subjected to criticism, the same will apply to the doctrine of redemption and sacrifice that is based on it.

And Allaah is the Source of strength and the guide to the Straight Path, and there is no Lord but He.

Crucifixion~Fact or Fiction-1/3 youtube

Crucifixion~Fact or Fiction-2/3

youtube

Crucifixion~Fact or Fiction-3/3

youtube

Now that you have conceded that the Torah and Qur'an are works of God and Moses and Ezra were his prophets we are half way there.

The only difficulty you have is the crucifixion. And I have not problems debating it with you.

For we both believe Jesus was taken to Heaven by God. And we both believe that Jesus was born by a virgin. And we both believe that Jesus will come in the end of days.

Mark 14

14:50 Then all the disciples left him and fled.

14:51 A young man was following him, wearing only a linen cloth. They tried to arrest him,

14:52 but he ran off unclothed, leaving his linen cloth behind.

The account states the disciples left the scene. The only other mention was another man running off. Then there is nothing written after it. So what you state makes no sense. I am sure we would both agree that the disciples would be a good witness of themselves leaving the scene.

Surat An-Nisā

4:157

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

Muhammad Sarwar: and their statement that they murdered Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God, when, in fact, they could not have murdered him or crucified him. They, in fact, murdered someone else by mistake. Even those who disputed (the question of whether or not Jesus was murdered) did not have a shred of evidence. All that they knew about it was mere conjecture. They certainly could not have murdered Jesus

From this verse I deduce the Jews and Romans thought they had a arrested Jesus. This concurs with Mark 14:52. The difference is that Muslims believe that the angel Gabriel told Mohammed that Jesus had a double look like him or another person was murdered by mistake.

http://corpus.quran....ter=4&verse=157

My question is why did not Gabriel give a full account of the this important scene? That is like if someone witnesses a murder and gives a detailed statement to the police. And then another says that is not what happened, but gives a general conflicted statement on what actually happened. Who is the jury to believe? The one who gives a detailed account or one that gives a general conflicted account?

If the Islamic account is true, then the one who initiated the deception of making one look the holy prophet Jesus dying on the cross would be clearly an agent of Satan. For that person or group of individuals that were party to this deception have caused harm and death to millions of people because of this deception to this very day. This liar divided believers of God into three separate faiths that have been hostile towards each other for two millennia.

Surat At-Tawbah

9:107 And [there are] those [hypocrites] who took for themselves a mosque for causing harm and disbelief and division among the believers and as a station for whoever had warred against Allah and His Messenger before. And they will surely swear, "We intended only the best." And Allah testifies that indeed they are liars.

I know it was not God who created this deception of putting another in Jesus place. God does not lie ever. Adonai is above all. Who do the Muslims believe is this agent of Satan who deceived everyone?

Numbers 23

23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie,

nor a human being, that he should change his mind.

Has he said, and will he not do it?

Or has he spoken, and will he not make it happen?

We both would agree it would not have been Jesus that would have led this deception for his the only prophet without sin.

Surat 'Āli `Imrān

3:35 [Mention, O Muhammad], when the wife of 'Imran said, "My Lord, indeed I have pledged to You what is in my womb, consecrated [for Your service], so accept this from me. Indeed, You are the Hearing, the Knowing."

3:36 But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, "And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah ]."

We know from Roman historian and senator Tacitus account in A.D. 115 the Romans thought they had executed the abomination known as Christus. This concurs with Mohammed's and Mark's statement. So the Romans were not part of the deception.

Tacitus: Annals Book 15

15:44. Such indeed were the precautions of human wisdom. The next thing was to seek means of propitiating the gods, and recourse was had to the Sibylline books, by the direction of which prayers were offered to Vulcanus, Ceres, and Proserpina. Juno, too, was entreated by the matrons, first, in the Capitol, then on the nearest part of the coast, whence water was procured to sprinkle the fane and image of the goddess. And there were sacred banquets and nightly vigils celebrated by married women. But all human efforts, all the lavish gifts of the emperor, and the propitiations of the gods, did not banish the sinister belief that the conflagration was the result of an order. Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind. Mockery of every sort was added to their deaths. Covered with the skins of beasts, they were torn by dogs and perished, or were nailed to crosses, or were doomed to the flames and burnt, to serve as a nightly illumination, when daylight had expired. Nero offered his gardens for the spectacle, and was exhibiting a show in the circus, while he mingled with the people in the dress of a charioteer or stood aloft on a car. Hence, even for criminals who deserved extreme and exemplary punishment, there arose a feeling of compassion; for it was not, as it seemed, for the public good, but to glut one man's cruelty, that they were being destroyed.

We know the Jewish Pharisees had Jesus executed on the day before Passover

Babylonian Talmud: Tractate Sanhedrin

Folio 43a

On the eve of the Passover Yeshu was hanged. For forty days before the execution took place, a herald went forth and cried, 'He is going forth to be stoned because he has practiced sorcery and enticed Israel to apostasy. Any one who can say anything in his favor, let him come forward and plead on his behalf.' But since nothing was brought forward in his favor he was hanged on the eve of the Passover! — Ulla retorted: 'Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a Mesith [enticer], concerning whom Scripture says, Neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him? With Yeshu however it was different, for he was connected with the government [or royalty, i.e., influential].

Our Rabbis taught: Yeshu had five disciples, Matthai, Nakai, Nezer, Buni and Todah. When Matthai was brought [before the court] he said to them [the judges], Shall Matthai be executed? Is it not written, Matthai [when] shall I come and appear before God? Thereupon they retorted; Yes, Matthai shall be executed, since it is written, When Matthai [when] shall [he] die and his name perish.

When Nakai was brought in he said to them; Shall Nakai be executed? It is not written, Naki [the innocent] and the righteous slay thou not? Yes, was the answer, Nakai shall be executed, since it is written, in secret places does Naki [the innocent] slay.

When Nezer was brought in, he said; Shall Nezer be executed? Is it not written, And Nezer [a twig] shall grow forth out of his roots.Yes, they said, Nezer shall be executed, since it is written, But thou art cast forth away from thy grave like Nezer [an abhorred offshoot].

When Buni was brought in, he said: Shall Buni be executed? Is it not written, Beni [my son], my first born? Yes, they said, Buni shall be executed, since it is written, Behold I will slay Bine-ka [thy son] thy first born.

And when Todah was brought in, he said to them; Shall Todah be executed? Is it not written, A psalm for Todah [thanksgiving]? Yes, they answered, Todah shall be executed, since it is written, Whoso offereth the sacrifice of Todah [thanksgiving] honoured me.

Jews and Muslims share a belief that anyone hanged on a tree is cursed by God. So if we are to believe that Jesus was not the one that hung from a tree, but someone in his place. Then, it would not be one of his disciples, because they would be cursed by God. And it hard for me to believe that Jesus would flee. He is too just to be a coward.

Deuteronomy 21

22 And if there be sin in any one, and the judgment of death be upon him, and he be put to death, and ye hang him on a tree:

23 his body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but ye shall by all means bury it in that day; for every one that is hanged on a tree is cursed of God; and ye shall by no means defile the land which the Lord thy God gives thee for an inheritance.

So let’s check this out. We’re told Jesus Christ was crucified. But then again, we’re told a lot of things that later prove to be doubtful or even untrue, so it would be reassuring if we could verify the fact.

So let’s ask the witnesses. Let’s ask the gospel authors.

Umm, one problem. We don’t know who the authors were. This is a less popular Christian mystery (i.e., waaay less popular) – the fact that all four gospels of the New Testament are anonymous.[1] Nobody knows who wrote them. Graham Stanton tells us, “The gospels, unlike most Graeco-Roman writings, are anonymous. The familiar headings which give the name of an author (‘The Gospel according to . . .’) were not part of the original manuscripts, for they were added only early in the second century.”[2]

Added in the second century? By whom? Believe it or not, that is anonymous as well.

But let’s forget all that. After all, the four gospels are part of the Bible, so we must respect them as scripture, right?

Right?

Well, maybe not. After all, The Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible states, “It is safe to say that there is not one sentence in the NT in which the MS [manuscript] tradition is wholly uniform.”[3] Add to that Bart D. Ehrman’s now famous words, “Possibly it is easiest to put the matter in comparative terms: there are more differences in our manuscripts than there are words in the New Testament.”[4]

Whoa. Hard to imagine. On one hand, we have Matthew, Mark, Luke and John telling us . . . oh, excuse me. I meant to say, we have Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous telling us . . . well, what? What do they tell us? That they can’t even agree on what Jesus wore, drank, did or said? After all, Matthew 27:28 tells us the Roman soldiers dressed Jesus with a scarlet robe. John 19:2 says it was purple. Matthew 27:34 says the Romans gave Jesus sour wine mingled with gall. Mark 15:23 says it was mixed with myrrh. Mark 15:25 tells us Jesus was crucified before the third hour, but John 19:14–15 says it was “about the sixth hour.” Luke 23:46 says Jesus’ last words were “Father, into Your hands I commit my spirit,” but John 19:30: says they were “It is finished!”

Now, wait a minute. Jesus’ righteous followers would have hung on his every word. On the other hand, Mark 14:50 tells us that all the disciples deserted Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane. But okay, some people – not disciples, I guess, but some people (anonymous, of course) – hung on his every word, hoping for some parting words of wisdom, and they heard . . . different things?

Believe it or not, after this point, the gospel records become even more inconsistent.

Following the alleged resurrection, we hardly find a single issue the four gospels (Matthew 28, Mark 16, Luke 24, and John 20) agree upon. For example:

Who went to the tomb?

Matthew: “Mary Magdalene and the other Mary”

Mark: “Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome”

Luke: “The women who had come with him from Galilee” and “certain other women”

John: “Mary Magdalene”

Why did they go to the tomb?

Matthew: “To see the tomb”

Mark: They “brought spices, that they might come and anoint him”

Luke: They “brought spices”

John: no reason given

Was there an earthquake (something nobody in the vicinity would be likely to either miss or forget)?

Matthew: Yes

Mark: no mention

Luke: no mention

John: no mention

Did an angel descend? (I mean, come on, guys – an angel? Are we to believe that three of you somehow missed this part?)

Matthew: Yes

Mark: no mention

Luke: no mention

John: no mention

Who rolled back the stone?

Matthew: The angel (the one the other three anonymouses – now, let’s see, would that be “anonymouses” or “anonymice”? – didn’t see)

Mark: unknown

Luke: unknown

John: unknown

Who was at the tomb?

Matthew: “an angel”

Mark: “a young man”

Luke: “two men”

John: “two angels”

Where were they?

Matthew: The angel was sitting on the stone, outside the tomb.

Mark: The young man was in the tomb, “sitting on the right side.”

Luke: The two men were inside the tomb, standing beside them.

John: The two angels were “sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.”

By whom and where was Jesus first seen?

Matthew: Mary Magdalene and the “other Mary,” on the road to tell the disciples.

Mark: Mary Magdalene only, no mention where.

Luke: Two of the disciples, en route to “a village called Emmaus, which was about seven miles from Jerusalem.”

John: Mary Magdalene, outside the tomb.

So where does this leave us, if not wondering whose idea of scripture this is?

But, hey, Christians tell us Jesus had to die for our sins. A typical conversation might go something like this:

Monotheist: Oh. So you believe God died?

Trinitarian: No, no, perish the thought. Only the man died.

Monotheist: In that case, the sacrifice didn’t need to be divine, if only the man-part died.

Trinitarian: No, no, no. The man-part died, but Jesus/God had to suffer on the cross to atone for our sins.

Monotheist: What do you mean “had to”? God doesn’t “have to” anything.

Trinitarian: God needed a sacrifice and a human wouldn’t do. God needed a sacrifice big enough to atone for the sins of humankind, so He sent His only begotten son.

Monotheist: Then we have a different concept of God. The God I believe in doesn’t have needs. My God never wants to do something but can’t because He needs something to make it possible. My God never says, “Gee, I want to do this, but I can’t. First I need this certain something. Let’s see, where can I find it?” In that scenario God would be dependent upon whatever entity could satisfy His needs. In other words, God would have to have a higher god. For a strict monotheist that’s just not possible, for God is One, supreme, self-sufficient, the source of all creation. Humankind has needs, God doesn’t. We need His guidance, mercy and forgiveness, but He doesn’t need anything in exchange. He may desire servitude and worship, but he doesn’t need it.

Trinitarian: But that’s the point; God tells us to worship Him, and we do that through prayer. But God is pure and holy, and humankind are sinners. We can’t approach God directly because of the impurity of our sins. Hence, we need an intercessor to pray through.

Monotheist: Question—did Jesus sin?

Trinitarian: Nope, he was sinless.

Monotheist: How pure was he?

Trinitarian: Jesus? 100% pure. He was God/Son of God, so he was 100% holy.

Monotheist: But then we can’t approach Jesus any more than we can God, by your criterion. Your premise is that humankind can’t pray directly to God because of the incompatibility of sinful man and the purity of anything 100% holy. If Jesus was 100% holy, then he’s no more approachable than God. On the other hand, if Jesus wasn’t 100% holy, then he was himself tainted and couldn’t approach God directly, much less be God, the Son of God, or partner with God.

A fair analogy might be that of going to meet a supremely righteous man—the holiest person alive, holiness radiating from his being, oozing from his pores. So we go to see him, but are told the “saint” won’t agree to the meeting. In fact, he can’t stand to be in the same room with a sin-tainted mortal. We can talk with his receptionist, but the saint himself? Fat chance! He’s much too holy to sit with us lesser beings. So what do we think now? Does he sound holy, or crazy?

Common sense tells us holy people are approachable—the holier, the more approachable. So why should humankind need an intermediary between us and God? And why would God demand the sacrifice of what Christians propose to be “His only begotten son” when, according to Hosea 6:6, “I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.” This lesson was worthy of two New Testament mentions, the first in Matthew 9:13, the second in Matthew 12:7. Why, then, are clergy teaching that Jesus had to be sacrificed? And if he was sent for this purpose, why did he pray to be saved?

Perhaps Jesus’ prayer is explained by Hebrews 5:7, which states that because Jesus was a righteous man, God answered his prayer to be saved from death: “In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to the one who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission” (Hebrews 5:7, NRSV). Now, what does “God heard his prayer” mean—that God heard it loud and clear and ignored it? No, it means God answered his prayer. It certainly can’t mean that God heard and refused the prayer, for then the phrase “because of his reverent submission” would be nonsensical, along the lines of, “God heard his prayer and refused it because he was a righteous man.”

Hm. So wouldn’t that suggest that Jesus might not have been crucified in the first place?

But let’s back up and ask ourselves, why do we have to believe to be saved? On one hand, original sin is held to be binding, whether we believe in it or not. On the other hand, salvation is held to be conditional upon acceptance (i.e., belief) of the crucifixion and atonement of Jesus. In the first case, belief is held to be irrelevant; in the second, it’s required. The question arises, “Did Jesus pay the price or not?” If he paid the price, then

our sins are forgiven, whether we believe or not. If he didn’t pay the price, it doesn’t matter either way. Lastly, forgiveness doesn’t have a price. A person can’t forgive another’s debt and still demand repayment. The argument that God forgives, but only if given a sacrifice He says He doesn’t want in the first place (see Hosea 6:6, Matthew 9:13 and 12:7) drags a wing and cartwheels down the runway of rational analysis. From where, then, does

the formula come? According to scripture (the aforementioned anonymous scripture lacking manuscript uniformity), it’s not from Jesus. Furthermore, the Christian formula for salvation hinges off the concept of original sin, and we have to ask ourselves why we should believe that concept if we can’t substantiate the rest of the Christian formula.

Verily, anger corrupts faith like as the juice of bitter plants corrupt honey.

Whoso suppresses his rage, while he has the power to show himself, God will call on him on the day of resurrection before all creation, and reward him exceedingly.

"Who do you imagine to be strong or powerful?" asked the Prophet (PBUH). "He who throws people down," replied his disciples. "Nay!" said the Prophet, "It is he who masters himself when angry."

Verily, anger is a live coal in the heart of the son of Man; do ye not see the redness of his eyes, and the swelling of his two juglar veins? ...Whoso then feels anything of that, let him stick to the earth.

When one of you is angry while standing, let him sit down; and if his anger goes off from him, (then well and good), otherwise let him lie down.

My Lord has bidden me do nine things: the fear of God in secret and in public; a just word amidst anger and pleasure, and a middle way in poverty and affluence; and that I perform my relative duties to him who cuts off all ties with me, and give to him who denies me, and forgive him who wrongs me, and that my silence be for reflection, and my speaking be for remembrance (of God), and my eye (sight) be to take example, and that I bid justice.

Abu Bakr relates that he heard the Holy Prophet (PBUH) say: "Let no judge decide a case between two parties while he is in a rage."

Verily, Anger is from Satan.

Obesity is a major cause of cancer

A famous scientist warned that the cancer incidence is increasing all over the world in a dangerous way on humanity comparing to the climate change phenomenon.

Obesity affects the structure and the function of the Heart muscle

Australian researchers verified that people suffering from obesity are exposed to changes in the structure of the Heart muscle which affect its proper functioning, even if they did not have any heart disease. These changes might lead to later fall in the heart.

Eninn,

Once again you have not taken the time to answer my rebuttal.

Instead you have cut and pasted a response from

Laurence B. Brown, MD

Published on 22 Sep 2008 - Last modified on 04 Nov 2012

http://www.islamreli...ion_1774_en.pdf

It is common courtesy to cite the author who took the time to write his thoughts down for all to see.

I will Read Dr. Brown's statements and do my best to respond to them.

But, I ask you to do me the same and respond with your words to my questions.

Do you concede that the Torah and Qur'an are works of God and Moses and Ezra were his prophets?

Do you concede that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam started from oral traditions?

Do you concede that Jesus was the most pure of all Prophets without sin?

Do you concede that the person who impersonated Jesus is an abomination of Satan that is responsible for the bloodshed of millions of innocent people?

Do you concede that the Jews and Roman did account for the death of Jesus?

Do you concede that there are variants in the Qur'an?

If you do not concede, then I please ask you to share the truth on the points you do not agree with one searching for it.

If you cannot concede but know not the answers, state it. It is not a problem. I will continue to share the truth as I find it.

On a side note. I did find out about the Islamist view Cyrus the Great.

Surat Al-Kahf

18.83 And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about Dhul-Qarnayn. Say, "I will recite to you about him a report."

18:84 Indeed We established him upon the earth, and We gave him to everything a way.

18:85 So he followed a way

18:86 Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness

18:87 He said, "As for one who wrongs, we will punish him. Then he will be returned to his Lord, and He will punish him with a terrible punishment.

18:88 But as for one who believes and does righteousness, he will have a reward of Paradise, and we will speak to him from our command with ease."

18:89 Then he followed a way

18:90 Until, when he came to the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had not made against it any shield.

18:91 Thus. And We had encompassed [all] that he had in knowledge.

18:92 Then he followed a way

18:93 Until, when he reached [a pass] between two mountains, he found beside them a people who could hardly understand [his] speech.

18:94 They said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, indeed Gog and Magog are [great] corrupters in the land. So may we assign for you an expenditure that you might make between us and them a barrier?"

18:95 He said, "That in which my Lord has established me is better [than what you offer], but assist me with strength; I will make between you and them a dam.

18:96 Bring me sheets of iron" - until, when he had leveled [them] between the two mountain walls, he said, "Blow [with bellows]," until when he had made it [like] fire, he said, "Bring me, that I may pour over it molten copper."

18:97 So Gog and Magog were unable to pass over it, nor were they able [to effect] in it any penetration.

IMG_0007.jpg

Daniel 8

8:1 In the third year of King Belshazzar’s reign, a vision appeared to me, Daniel, after the one that had appeared to me previously.

8:2 In this vision I saw myself in Susa the citadel, which is located in the province of Elam. In the vision I saw myself at the Ulai Canal.

8:3 I looked up and saw a ram with two horns standing at the canal. Its two horns were both long, but one was longer than the other. The longer one was coming up after the shorter one.

8:4 I saw that the ram was butting westward, northward, and southward. No animal was able to stand before it, and there was none who could deliver from its power. It did as it pleased and acted arrogantly.

8:5 While I was contemplating all this, a male goat was coming from the west over the surface of all the land without touching the ground. This goat had a conspicuous horn between its eyes.

8:6 It came to the two-horned ram that I had seen standing beside the canal and rushed against it with raging strength.

8:7 I saw it approaching the ram. It went into a fit of rage against the ram and struck it and broke off its two horns. The ram had no ability to resist it. The goat hurled the ram to the ground and trampled it. No one could deliver the ram from its power.

8:8 The male goat acted even more arrogantly. But no sooner had the large horn become strong than it was broken, and there arose four conspicuous horns in its place, extending toward the four winds of the sky.

8:9 From one of them came a small horn. But it grew to be very big, toward the south and the east and toward the beautiful land.

8:10 It grew so big it reached the army of heaven, and it brought about the fall of some of the army and some of the stars to the ground, where it trampled them.

8:11 It also acted arrogantly against the Prince of the army, from whom the daily sacrifice was removed and whose sanctuary was thrown down.

8:12 The army was given over, along with the daily sacrifice, in the course of his sinful rebellion. It hurled truth to the ground and enjoyed success.

8:13 Then I heard a holy one speaking. Another holy one said to the one who was speaking, “To what period of time does the vision pertain – this vision concerning the daily sacrifice and the destructive act of rebellion and the giving over of both the sanctuary and army to be trampled?”

8:14 He said to me, “To 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be put right again.”

8:15 While I, Daniel, was watching the vision, I sought to understand it. Now one who appeared to be a man was standing before me.

8:16 Then I heard a human voice coming from between the banks of the Ulai. It called out, “Gabriel, enable this person to understand the vision.”

8:17 So he approached the place where I was standing. As he came, I felt terrified and fell flat on the ground. Then he said to me, “Understand, son of man, that the vision pertains to the time of the end.”

8:18 As he spoke with me, I fell into a trance with my face to the ground. But he touched me and stood me upright.

8:19 Then he said, “I am going to inform you about what will happen in the latter time of wrath, for the vision pertains to the appointed time of the end.

8:20 The ram that you saw with the two horns stands for the kings of Media and Persia.

8:21 The male goat is the king of Greece, and the large horn between its eyes is the first king.

8:22 The horn that was broken and in whose place there arose four others stands for four kingdoms that will arise from his nation, though they will not have his strength.

8:23 Toward the end of their rule, when rebellious acts are complete, a rash and deceitful king will arise.

8:24 His power will be great, but it will not be by his strength alone. He will cause terrible destruction. He will be successful in what he undertakes. He will destroy powerful people and the people of the holy ones.

8:25 By his treachery he will succeed through deceit. He will have an arrogant attitude, and he will destroy many who are unaware of his schemes.He will rise up against the Prince of princes, yet he will be broken apart – but not by human agency.

8:26 The vision of the evenings and mornings that was told to you is correct. But you should seal up the vision, for it refers to a time many days from now.”

The Cyrus Cylinder is traveling the United States

http://cyruscylinder2013.com

I am sure you would also agree that there was prophecy of the coming of Son of God before Jesus was even known.

The Qumran 4Q246-209, (Aramaic Apocalypse), is one of the Dead Sea Scrolls notable for its mention of the coming of a Son of God. Qumran 4Q246 is dated 33 years before the birth of Jesus.

1. He will be called the Son of God, and they will call him the Son of the Most High like a shooting star.

2. that you saw, so will be their kingdom, they will rule several years over

3. the earth and crush everything, a people will crush another people and nation (will crush) nation.

4. Blank (space left blank in the manuscript) Until the people of God arises and makes everyone rest from warfare.

5. Their kingdom will be an eternal kingdom, and their paths will be righteous. They will judge

6. the earth with truth, and all (nations) will make peace. The warfare will cease from the land,

7. and all (nations) will worship him. The great God will be their help,

8. He Himself will fight for them, putting peoples into their power, all of them

9. He will cast them away before him, His dominion will be an everlasting dominion and all the abysses

I find this quite amazing. A document so similar to Luke's gospel. Praise God. I may have to contact the Israel Antiquities Authority.

Luke 1

1:26 In the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth,

1:27 to a virgin engaged to a man whose name was Joseph, a descendant of David, and the virgin’s name was Mary.

1:28 The angel came to her and said, “Greetings, favored one, the Lord is with you!”

1:29 But she was greatly troubled by his words and began to wonder about the meaning of this greeting.

1:30 So the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God!

1:31 Listen: You will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and you will name him Jesus.

1:32 He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High, and the Lord God will give him the throne of his father David.

1:33 He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and his kingdom will never end.”

1:34 Mary said to the angel, “How will this be, since I have not had sexual relations with a man?”

1:35 The angel replied, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore the child to be born will be holy; he will be called the Son of God.

What is more amazing is how Mohammed followed the Christian New Testament tradition of the Virgin Mary speaking to the Angel Gabriel. We are not so far apart rolleyes.gif

Peace be with you.

Bible Says that God is not Man

The Bible says:

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man…”

Hosea 11:9 “...For I am God, and not man...”

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible:

John 8:40 “…a man who has told you the truth…”

Acts 2:22 “Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.”

Acts 17:31 “He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed”

1. Tim. 2:5 “…the man Christ Jesus.”

God is not a man, but Jesus, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, was a man, therefore, Jesus was not God.

2. The Bible Says that God Is Not a Son of Man

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man...nor a son of man…”

The Bible often calls Jesus “a son of man” or “the son of man.”

Matthew 12:40 “…so will the son of man be…”

Matthew 16:27 “For the son of man is going to come…”

Matthew 28 “…until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.”

Mark 2:10 “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority…”

John 5:27 “…because He is the son of man.”

In the Hebrew Scriptures, the “son of man” is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6; 2:8; 3:1; 3:3; 3:4; 3:10; 3:17; 3:25).

Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called “the son of man”, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of confusion. Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called “son of man” specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a “son of man” according to the Bible.

3. The Bible Says that Jesus Denied He is God

Luke 18:19 Jesus spoke to a man who had called him “good,” asking him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.”

Matthew 19:17 And he said to him, “Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

Jesus did not teach people that he was God. If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was good, that is, Jesus denied he was God.

4. The Bible Says that God is Greater than Jesus

John 14:28 “My Father is greater than I.”

John 10:29 “My father is greater than all.”

Jesus can not be God if God is greater than him. The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.

5. Jesus Never Instructed His Disciples to Worship Himself or the Holy Ghost, but God and God Only

Luke 11:2 “When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.”

John 16:23 “In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.”

John 4:23 “The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.”

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself. Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God.

6. The Bible Says that Jesus Recognized, Prayed, & Worshipped the Only True God

Jesus prayed to God with the words:

John 17:3 “…that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.”

Jesus prayed to God all night:

Luke 6:12 “he continued all night in prayer to God.”

…because:

Matthew 20:28: Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve.

How did Jesus pray to God?

Matthew 26:39 ‘…he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father…”

Even Paul said:

Hebrews 5:7 “During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.”

Who was Jesus praying to when he fell on his face with loud cries and petitions? Was it himself? Was Jesus crying in tears to himself pleading to be saved from death? No man, sane or insane, prays to himself! Surely the answer must be a resounding ‘No.’ Jesus was praying to “the only true God.” Jesus was the servant of the One Who sent him. Can there be a clearer proof that Jesus was not God?

The Quran confirms that Jesus called for the worship of the Only True God:

“Truly, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (alone). This is the straight path.” (Quran 3:51)

أحمد ديدات - متىّ لم يكتب متىّ YouTube

أحمد ديدات يفضح الثالوث عل الملأ - YouTube.flv

Why Jesus returns to earth? YouTube

عشر دقائق تدمر قدسية الكتاب المقدس YouTube

Eninn,

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share discourse with me. There is no doubt in my mind that you are a good disciple of Allah. I may use the terms God, Lord, HaShem, Adonai, Creator, and Yahweh intermittently. I only do this in respect. I also hope to share thoughts not from the pride of my faith, but rather the humility for our blessed Jesus to give inspiration in the true meaning of Love God and my Neighbor.

Our three faiths believe in God. Jewish and Christian faiths believe that throne of David will last forever. What does Islam believe? Do Muslims believe that Cyrus was the Messiah Isaiah was prophesying about? Or was it Jesus?

As stated before, Jewish, Christian, and Islam faiths have admitted variations in their text. So, I am following the path you have indirectly stated from oldest to the most recent versions. I imagine as time progresses new insights will come to light the truth.

I seek the truth from respected resources.

After the death of Joshua and the elders of Israel of the generation of the desert, the decline of the Pentateuch has accelerated, until the abandonment of the Pentateuch led to the final exile of Israel from the promised land. This is the point in time from where our three major witnesses come: namely the Masoretic Text, Samaritan Pentateuch and the Dead Sea Scrolls (aka Qumran Scrolls).

It is hard to say which of these witnesses is older and more authoritative, as all three are either contradictory or incomplete. Due to scribal mistakes and intentional changes/omissions that accumulated in the text over time, neither can be considered an authentic copy of the original. Thus, it is important to rely on all of them if one were to attempt to reconstruct the original Pentateuch as given to us by God.

Your statement of "God is not Man" is the best way to start this journey. Do Muslims believe God created man in his own image?

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

https://sites.google...english/genesis

The Great Isaiah Scroll (1QIsaa) dated in the range of 100 to 315 B.C.

Chapter 9 : Verse 5

For a child is born unto us, a son is given unto us; and the government is upon his shoulder; and his name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar-shalom;

Chapter 9 : Verse 6

That the government may be increased, and of peace there be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it through justice and through righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of HaShem of hosts doth perform this.

Chapter 9 : Verse 7

The L-rd sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Chapter 42 : Verse 5

Thus saith G-d HaShem, He that created the heavens, and stretched them forth, He that spread forth the earth and that which cometh out of it, He that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Chapter 42 : Verse 6

I HaShem have called thee in righteousness, and have taken hold of thy hand, and kept thee, and set thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the nations;

Chapter 42 : Verse 7

To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison-house.

Chapter 42 : Verse 8

I am HaShem, that is My name; and My glory will I not give to another, neither My praise to graven images.

Chapter 42 : Verse 13

HaShem will go forth as a mighty man, He will stir up jealousy like a man of war; He will cry, yea, He will shout aloud, He will prove Himself mighty against His enemies.

Chapter 43 : Verse 3

For I am HaShem thy G-d, The Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour; I have given Egypt as thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Chapter 43 : Verse 10

Ye are My witnesses, saith HaShem, and My servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He; before Me there was no G-d formed, neither shall any be after Me.

Chapter 43 : Verse 11

I, even I, am HaShem; and beside Me there is no saviour.

Chapter 44 : Verse 28

That saith of Cyrus: 'He is My shepherd, and shall perform all My pleasure'; even saying of Jerusalem: 'She shall be built'; and to the temple: 'My foundation shall be laid.'

Chapter 45 : Verse 1

Thus saith HaShem to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him, and to loose the loins of kings; to open the doors before him, and that the gates may not be shut:

Chapter 45 : Verse 4

For the sake of Jacob My servant, and Israel Mine elect, I have called thee by thy name, I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known Me.

Chapter 45 : Verse 7

I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I am HaShem, that doeth all these things.

Chapter 45 : Verse 22

Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am G-d, and there is none else.

Chapter 46 : Verse 10

Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done; saying: 'My counsel shall stand, and all My pleasure will I do';

Chapter 47 : Verse 8

Now therefore hear this, thou that art given to pleasures, that sittest securely, that sayest in thy heart: 'I am, and there is none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children';

Chapter 47 : Verse 13

Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels; let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from the things that shall come upon thee.

Chapter 47 : Verse 14

Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame; it shall not be a coal to warm at, nor a fire to sit before.

Chapter 48 : Verse 3

I have declared the former things from of old; yea, they went forth out of My mouth, and I announced them; suddenly I did them, and they came to pass.

Chapter 48 : Verse 12

Hearken unto Me, O Jacob, and Israel My called: I am He; I am the first, I also am the last.

Chapter 48 : Verse 14

Assemble yourselves, all ye, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? He whom HaShem loveth shall perform His pleasure on Babylon, and show His arm on the Chaldeans.

Chapter 48 : Verse 15

I, even I, have spoken, yea, I have called him; I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.

Chapter 48 : Verse 16

Come ye near unto Me, hear ye this: From the beginning I have not spoken in secret; from the time that it was, there am I; and now the L-rd GOD hath sent me, and His spirit.

Chapter 51 : Verse 4

Attend unto Me, O My people, and give ear unto Me, O My nation; for instruction shall go forth from Me, and My right on a sudden for a light of the peoples.

Chapter 52 : Verse 13

Behold, My servant shall prosper, he shall be exalted and lifted up, and shall be very high.

Chapter 53 : Verse 1

Who would have believed our report? And to whom hath the arm of HaShem been revealed?

Chapter 53 : Verse 7

He was oppressed, though he humbled himself and opened not his mouth; as a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and as a sheep that before her shearers is dumb; yea, he opened not his mouth.

Chapter 53 : Verse 8

By oppression and judgment he was taken away, and with his generation who did reason? for he was cut off out of the land of the living, for the transgression of my people to whom the stroke was due.

Chapter 53 : Verse 11

Of the travail of his soul he shall see to the full, even My servant, who by his knowledge did justify the Righteous One to the many, and their iniquities he did bear.

Chapter 53 : Verse 12

Therefore will I divide him a portion among the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the mighty; because he bared his soul unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors; yet he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Chapter 66 : Verse 1

Thus saith HaShem: the heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool; where is the house that ye may build unto Me? And where is the place that may be My resting-place?

http://dss.collectio...j.org.il/isaiah

Matthew 25

25:31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne.

25:32 All the nations will be assembled before him, and he will separate people one from another like a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

25:33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

25:34 Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

25:35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,

25:36 I was unclothed and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.’

25:37 Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?

25:38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or unclothed and clothe you?

25:39 When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

25:40 And the king will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did it for one of the least of these brothers or sisters of mine, you did it for me.’

25:41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels!

25:42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink.

25:43 I was a stranger and you did not receive me as a guest, unclothed and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’

25:44 Then they too will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or unclothed or sick or in prison, and did not give you whatever you needed?’

25:45 Then he will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did not do it for one of the least of these, you did not do it for me.’

25:46 And these will depart into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Revelation 3

3:20 Listen! I am standing at the door and knocking! If anyone hears my voice and opens the door I will come into his home and share a meal with him, and he with me.

3:21 I will grant the one who conquers permission to sit with me on my throne, just as I too conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Satan plays a role in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. All three believe he was cast down from Heaven. Does Islam believe that the Helal, son of Shahar, king of Babylon, was the son of the morning? Or was he Lucifer?

The Great Isaiah Scroll (1QIsaa)

Chapter 14 : Verse 12

How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, that didst cast lots over the nations!

Chapter 14 : Verse 13

And thou saidst in thy heart: 'I will ascend into heaven, above the stars of G-d will I exalt my throne, and I will sit upon the mount of meeting, in the uttermost parts of the north;

Chapter 14 : Verse 14

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High.'

Chapter 14 : Verse 15

Yet thou shalt be brought down to the nether-world, to the uttermost parts of the pit.

Chapter 14 : Verse 16

They that saw thee do narrowly look upon thee, they gaze earnestly at thee: 'Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Chapter 14 : Verse 17

That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?'

Chapter 14 : Verse 18

All the kings of the nations, all of them, sleep in glory, every one in his own house.

Chapter 14 : Verse 19

But thou art cast forth away from thy grave like an abhorred offshoot, in the raiment of the slain, that are thrust through with the sword, that go down to the pavement of the pit, as a carcass trodden under foot.

Chapter 14 : Verse 20

Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, thou hast slain thy people; the seed of evil-doers shall not be named for ever.

Chapter 14 : Verse 21

Prepare ye slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they rise not up, and possess the earth, and fill the face of the world with cities.

Chapter 14 : Verse 22

And I will rise up against them, saith HaShem of hosts, and cut off from Babylon name and remnant, and offshoot and offspring, saith HaShem.

Chapter 14 : Verse 23

I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water; and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith HaShem of hosts.

Revelation 12

12:7 Then war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

12:8 But the dragon was not strong enough to prevail, so there was no longer any place left in heaven for him and his angels.

12:9 So that huge dragon – the ancient serpent, the one called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world – was thrown down to the earth, and his angels along with him.

12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven saying,

“The salvation and the power

and the kingdom of our God,

and the ruling authority of his Christ, have now come,

because the accuser of our brothers and sisters,

the one who accuses them day and night before our God,

has been thrown down.

12:11 But they overcame him

by the blood of the Lamb

and by the word of their testimony,

and they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die.

12:12 Therefore you heavens rejoice, and all who reside in them!

But woe to the earth and the sea

because the devil has come down to you!

He is filled with terrible anger,

for he knows that he only has a little time!

Surat Aţ-Ţāriq

86:1 By the sky and the night comer -

86:2 And what can make you know what is the night comer?

86:3 It is the piercing star -

86:4 There is no soul but that it has over it a protector.

86:5 So let man observe from what he was created.

86:6 He was created from a fluid, ejected,

86: 7 Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs.

86:8 Indeed, Allah , to return him [to life], is Able.

86:9 The Day when secrets will be put on trial,

86:10 Then man will have no power or any helper.

86:11 By the sky which returns [rain]

86:12 And [by] the earth which cracks open,

86:13 Indeed, the Qur'an is a decisive statement,

86:14 And it is not amusement.

86:15 Indeed, they are planning a plan,

86:16 But I am planning a plan.

86:17 So allow time for the disbelievers. Leave them awhile.

Surat Al-Ĥijr

15:26 And We did certainly create man out of clay from an altered black mud.

15:27 And the jinn We created before from scorching fire.

15:28 And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud.

15:29 And when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration."

15:30 So the angels prostrated - all of them entirely,

15:31 Except Iblees, he refused to be with those who prostrated.

15:32 [ Allah ] said, O Iblees, what is [the matter] with you that you are not with those who prostrate?"

15:33 He said, "Never would I prostrate to a human whom You created out of clay from an altered black mud."

15:34 [ Allah ] said, "Then get out of it, for indeed, you are expelled.

15:35 And indeed, upon you is the curse until the Day of Recompense."

15:36 He said,"My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."

15:37 [ Allah ] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved

15:38 Until the Day of the time well-known."

15:39 [iblees] said, "My Lord, because You have put me in error, I will surely make [disobedience] attractive to them on earth, and I will mislead them all

15:40 Except, among them, Your chosen servants."

15:41[ Allah ] said, "This is a path [of return] to Me [that is] straight.

15:42 Indeed, My servants - no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators.

15:43 And indeed, Hell is the promised place for them all.

All three religions believe the Messiah will battle a false Messiah. Judiasm and Christianity believe the Messiah come from the line of David. Islam and Christianity believe it is Jesus who will do battle against this false Messiah.

Sahih Muslim Book 001, Hadith Number 0325.

Sahih Muslim Book 01. Faith

It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said:

I saw near the Ka'bah a man of fair complexion with straight hair, placing his hands on two persons. Water was flowing from his head or it was trickling from his head. I asked:

Who is he?

They said: He is Jesus son of Mary or al-Masih son of Mary. The narrator) says:

I do not remember which word it was. He (the Holy Prophet) said:

And I saw behind him a man with red complexion and thick curly hair, blind in the right eye. I saw in him the greatest resemblance with Ibn Qitan I asked:

Who is he? They replied: It is al-Masih al-Dajjal.

MIDRASH WA-YOSHA

The Holy One, blessed be He, will say to him: ‘Wicked one! You wish to do battle with Me? By your life, I will indeed do battle with you!’ Immediately the Holy One, blessed be He, will rain down on him stones of hail which are stored in the heavens and strike them a crushing blow, as Scripture states: ‘and this will be the blow which the Lord will strike the Gentiles when they amass armies against Jerusalem—his flesh will rot where he is standing, his eyes will decay in their sockets, and each one’s tongue will rot in their mouths’ (Zech 14:12).

After that another king will arise, a wicked one and ‘strong of face’ (‘az panim), and he will wage war with Israel for three months. His name is Armilos, and these are his signs: he will be bald, with one of his eyes small and the other large. His right arm is short, and his left arm is two and a half cubits long. His forehead will be leprous, and his right ear will be closed up and the (other) one open. Whenever a person comes to tell him good things, he turns his closed up ear toward him, but if a person wants to speak wickedly, he turns his open ear toward him. He will come up to Jerusalem and kill the Messiah of the lineage of Joseph, as Scripture attests ‘and those who are pierced will behold him, and they shall mourn for him like one who mourns an only child’ (Zech 12:10). After that the Messiah of the lineage of David will come, regarding which Scripture affirms ‘and behold with the clouds of heaven one like a mortal man’ (Dan 7:13), and it is written afterwards ‘he will have authority and royal dignity’ (Dan 7:14). He will kill Armilos the wicked, as Scripture attests: ‘he will slay the wicked one with the breath of his lips’ (Isa 11:4).

Revelation 13

13:11 Then I saw another beast coming up from the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but was speaking like a dragon.

13:12 He exercised all the ruling authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and those who inhabit it worship the first beast, the one whose lethal wound had been healed.

13:13 He performed momentous signs, even making fire come down from heaven in front of people

13:14 and, by the signs he was permitted to perform on behalf of the beast, he deceived those who live on the earth. He told those who live on the earth to make an image to the beast who had been wounded by the sword, but still lived.

13:15 The second beast was empowered to give life to the image of the first beast so that it could speak, and could cause all those who did not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

13:16 He also caused everyone (small and great, rich and poor, free and slave) to obtain a mark on their right hand or on their forehead.

13:17 Thus no one was allowed to buy or sell things unless he bore the mark of the beast – that is, his name or his number.

13:18 This calls for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the beast’s number, for it is man’s number, and his number is 666.

The Didache has two titles, "The Teaching of the Twelve Apostles" and the Teaching of the Lord through the Twelve Apostles. The manuscript is dated between. A.D.40 to 100. This means it would be around 7 to 60 years after the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Scholars have found similarities between the Didache and the Gospel of Matthew.

Chapter 1

There are two ways, one of life and one of death; but a great difference between the two ways. The way of life, then, is this:

First, you shall love God who made you; second, your neighbor as yourself; and all things whatsoever you would should not occur to you, do not also do to another. And of these sayings the teaching is this:

Bless those who curse you, and pray for your enemies, and fast for those who persecute you. For what reward is there, if you love those who love you? Do not also the Gentiles do the same? But love those who hate you, and you shall not have an enemy.

Abstain from fleshly and worldly lusts.

If someone gives you a blow upon your right cheek, turn to him the other also, and you shall be perfect.

If someone impresses you for one mile, go with him two.

If someone takes away your cloak, give him also your coat. If someone takes from you what is yours, ask it not back, for indeed you are not able.

Give to every one that asks you, and ask it not back; for the Father wills that to all should be given of our own blessings (free gifts).

Happy is he that gives according to the commandment; for he is guiltless.

Woe to him that receives; for if one having need receives, he is guiltless; but he that receives not having need, shall pay the penalty, why he received and for what, and, coming into straits (confinement), he shall be examined concerning the things which he has done, and he shall not escape thence until he pay back the last farthing.

But also now concerning this, it has been said, Let your alms sweat in your hands, until you know to whom you should give.

Matthew 4 - 5

4:23 Jesus went throughout all of Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of disease and sickness among the people.

4:24 So a report about him spread throughout Syria. People brought to him all who suffered with various illnesses and afflictions, those who had seizures, paralytics, and those possessed by demons, and he healed them.

4:25 And large crowds followed him from Galilee, the Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea, and beyond the Jordan River.

5:1 When 1 he saw the crowds, he went up the mountain. 2 After he sat down his disciples came to him.

5:2 Then he began to teach them by saying:

5:3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them.

5:4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

5:5 “Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

5:6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be satisfied.

5:7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

5:8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

5:9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God.

5:10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them.

5:11 “Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you and say all kinds of evil things about you falsely on account of me.

5:12 Rejoice and be glad because your reward is great in heaven, for they persecuted the prophets before you in the same way.

5:13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its flavor, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled on by people.

5:14 You are the light of the world. A city located on a hill cannot be hidden.

5:15 People do not light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all in the house.

5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before people, so that they can see your good deeds and give honor to your Father in heaven.

5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have not come to abolish these things but to fulfill them.

5:18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth pass away not the smallest letter or stroke of a letter will pass from the law until everything takes place.

5:19 So anyone who breaks one of the least of these commands and teaches others to do so will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever obeys them and teaches others to do so will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

5:20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness goes beyond that of the experts in the law and the Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

5:21 “You have heard that it was said to an older generation, ‘Do not murder,’ and ‘whoever murders will be subjected to judgment.’

5:22 But I say to you that anyone who is angry with a brother will be subjected to judgment. And whoever insults a brother will be brought before the council, and whoever says ‘Fool’ will be sent to fiery hell.

5:23 So then, if you bring your gift to the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you,

5:24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother and then come and present your gift.

5:25 Reach agreement quickly with your accuser while on the way to court, or he may hand you over to the judge, and the judge hand you over to the warden, and you will be thrown into prison. 5:26 I tell you the truth, you will never get out of there until you have paid the last penny!

It is clear to me that the Teachings of the Twelve Apostles and the Gospel of Matthew are of the same family. Thus prove the authenticity of each other.

Now to begin my understanding of the Trinity with you.

Trinity.JPG

John 14

14:1 “Do not let your hearts be distressed. You believe in God; believe also in me.

14:2 There are many dwelling places in my Father’s house. Otherwise, I would have told you, because I am going away to make ready 6 a place for you.

14:3 And if I go and make ready a place for you, I will come again and take you to be with me, 10 so that where I am you may be too.

14:4 And you know the way where I am going.”

14:5 Thomas said, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going. How can we know the way?”

14:6 Jesus replied, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

14:7 If you have known me, you will know my Father too. And from now on you do know him and have seen him.”

14:8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father, and we will be content.”

14:9 Jesus replied, “Have I been with you for so long, and you have not known me, Philip? The person who has seen me has seen the Father! How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

14:10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in me?

The words that I say to you, I do not speak on my own initiative, but the Father residing in me performs his miraculous deeds.

14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father is in me, but if you do not believe me, 24 believe because of the miraculous deeds themselves.

14:12 I tell you the solemn truth, the person who believes in me will perform the miraculous deeds that I am doing, and will perform greater deeds than these, because I am going to the Father.

14:13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14:14 If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.

14:15 “If you love me, you will obey my commandments.

14:16 Then I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate to be with you forever

14:17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot accept, because it does not see him or know him. But you know him, because he resides with you and will be in you.

14:18 “I will not abandon you as orphans, I will come to you.

14:19 In a little while the world will not see me any longer, but you will see me; because I live, you will live too.

14:20 You will know at that time that I am in my Father and you are in me and I am in you.

14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him.

Scripture states more clearly than my writing. Here is my belief If you just follow the Commandments given to the prophets before Jesus then you do not understand what apostasy means to a Christian. Jesus explanation of the Mosaic law transcends the understanding of Rabbis, Scribes, Priests before him.

Adonai does not want to be alone in the Universe. But, to gain admission to His kingdom we must do our best to strive towards the glory of Hashem's perfection. The mortal that came closest to perfection was our blessed Jesus Christ. For Adonai had given Adam a physical likeness of himself. But, Adonai manifested a likeness of His spiritual self through the generative power of His Holy Spirit to be inside a special descendant of his earlier mortal creation. This gift of Spirit is what Jesus preaches to us all. With the power of God's Holy Spirit Jesus was able to perform miracles and conquer death. Before Jesus ascended to Heaven he left his disciples a gift that keeps on giving. By honoring Adonai and Loving Jesus the Apostles were given the gift of the Holy Spirit. The Truth of Yahweh's Word is eternal. Understanding His Covenants gives us all the Spirit of Truth, which is the key to enter His Kingdom.

Peace be with you.

1 Corinthians 3

3:16 Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit lives in you?

3:17 If someone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him. For God’s temple is holy, which is what you are.

Here are more of the commandments from the Teaching of the Lord through the Twelve Apostles.

[quote

]And the second commandment of the Teaching;

You shall not commit murder,

you shall not commit adultery,

you shall not commit pederasty,

you shall not commit fornication,

you shall not steal, Exodus you shall not practice magic,

you shall not practice witchcraft,

you shall not murder a child by abortion nor kill that which is begotten.

You shall not covet the things of your neighbor,

you shall not forswear yourself,

you shall not bear false witness,

you shall not speak evil,

you shall bear no grudge.

You shall not be double-minded nor double-tongued; for to be double-tongued is a snare of death. Your speech shall not be false, nor empty, but fulfilled by deed.

You shall not be covetous, nor rapacious, nor a hypocrite, nor evil disposed, nor haughty.

You shall not take evil counsel against your neighbour.

You shall not hate any man; but some you shall reprove, and concerning some you shall pray, and some you shall love more than your own life.

Matthew 5

5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have not come to abolish these things but to fulfill them.

5:18 I 18 tell you the truth, until heaven and earth pass away not the smallest letter or stroke of a letter will pass from the law until everything takes place.

5:19 So anyone who breaks one of the least of these commands and teaches others 21 to do so will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever obeys them and teaches others to do so will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

5:20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness goes beyond that of the experts in the law and the Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

5:21 “You have heard that it was said to an older generation, ‘Do not murder,’ and ‘whoever murders will be subjected to judgment.’

5:22 But I say to you that anyone who is angry with a brother will be subjected to judgment. And whoever insults a brother will be brought before the council, and whoever says ‘Fool’ will be sent to fiery hell.

5:23 So then, if you bring your gift to the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you,

5:24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother and then come and present your gift.

5:25 Reach agreement quickly with your accuser while on the way to court, or he may hand you over to the judge, and the judge hand you over to the warden, and you will be thrown into prison.

5:26 I tell you the truth, you will never get out of there until you have paid the last penny!

5:27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Do not commit adultery.’

5:28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to desire her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

5:29 If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away! It is better to lose one of your members than to have your whole body thrown into hell.

5:30 If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away! It is better to lose one of your members than to have your whole body go into hell.

5:31 “It was said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife must give her a legal document.’

5:32 But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

5:33 “Again, you have heard that it was said to an older generation, ‘Do not break an oath, but fulfill your vows to the Lord.

5:34 But I say to you, do not take oaths at all – not by heaven, because it is the throne of God,

5:35 not by earth, because it is his footstool, and not by Jerusalem, because it is the city of the great King.

5:36 Do not take an oath by your head, because you are not able to make one hair white or black.

5:37 Let your word be ‘Yes, yes’ or ‘No, no.’ More than this is from the evil one.

5:38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

5:39 But I say to you, do not resist the evildoer. But whoever strikes you on the right cheek, turn the other to him as well.

5:40 And if someone wants to sue you and to take your tunic, give him your coat also.

5:41 And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two.

5:42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not reject the one who wants to borrow from you.

5:43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor’ and ‘hate your enemy.’

5:44 But I say to you, love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you,

5:45 so that you may be like your Father in heaven, since he causes the sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

5:46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Even the tax collectors do the same, don’t they?

5:47 And if you only greet your brothers, what more do you do? Even the Gentiles do the same, don’t they?

5:48 So then, be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.