DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shaun Hoilett

Special Event in Washington DC

Guest Shaun Hoilett

I apologize for this late notice, but if there is anyone here in Washington DC I just wanted you to know that today there will be a special event on Capitol Hill where I will be partnering with International fashion designer TimO and his company Devlon Paris International. If you have a physical edition of ‘The REDHOUSE Project’ you may bring it with you to have it signed, if not in possession of a copy, signed copies will be on hand. There will also be a reading. TimO will also be there with his collection of hand selected fabrics. Beginning at 6 PM there will be a cocktails and following that the reading. Famed author and poet Kwame Alexandere, an NCAAP double nominee will also be there and will conduct a special session. Portions of all sales, including that of ‘The REDHOUSE Project’ will go to benefit our ‘Outer Limits Literacy Program’ which is involved in educational works in Africa as well as here in the USA. SO again if you are in the area, you are welcome to stop on in and meet us. Devlon Paris professional personalized fitting and customization are by appointments only, but just let them know you received my late notice and they’ll work to accommodate you.

The location is 413 New Jersey Ave SE Washington DC

May 11, 2013

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this