DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ilana

Room Available Red Line NW DC as soon as Dec 1or by Jan 1

Guest Ilana

Hello,

I have a master bedroom available in the Van Ness neighborhood of NW DC, just a 20 minute walk north of Woodley Park. It is only 3 stops away from Bethesda. The room is huge in a spacious apartment, and the room comes with your own walk in closet and bathroom. The rest of the apartment is very large, with a modern kitchen.

The neighborhood is safe and lovely, close to everything on the red line. The apartment building has a gym, doorman, and sun deck, is 3 blocks from the metro and 2 from stores and grocery shopping. There's also a great farmers market on weekends!

One of the other roommates is works on the Hill. The other is in grad school, both are young/mid twenties females. They are great (social, active, healthy, etc. ) and it is a great space, I hate to leave it! It's also a month to month lease.

Rent is 1250/mo including utilities. I will leave a desk, but probably not much more furniture.

I'd be happy to show you the place after Thanksgiving, this week is just crazy. Move in as soon as Dec 1 or by Jan 1.

Let me know if you'd like to take a look!

Email westcoastbaby89@hotmail.com

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this