Washington DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sylvana

Now Hiring!

Guest Sylvana

Hello ladies! (and gents) I am a work from home Mom and have been for the past 7 years. I am also a wife, a homeschooling mom of 2, and have a busy(fulfilling) life, between church, sports, hobbies, home life, friends, etc. I know many of you could really use additional income to fill in the financial gaps in household expenses, or may even want to replace a full time income from outside of the home. I know there are many home businesses out that are multi level businesses where you become a distributor, and sell things, jewelry, shakes, wraps, jeans, diet pills, makeup, juices, host parties, etc. this is not that type of business. Nothing against those businesses, we just aren't set up that way. And if you are already involved in one of them, you can really benefit from what we have to offer you.

We are in business for ourselves, so we have all the tax advantages of owning a home based business, but the company that we are partnered with takes care of the majority of the work; they provide a world class website, provide great customer service, they take the money, they deliver the products, they handle any customer issues/returns etc., they provide us detailed information about our business, they send out our paychecks, etc. We are essentially their marketing and advertising department, we educate people about their brand, we help people save time, money and make their homes safer for their families by setting up wholesale accounts and we get to enjoy long term, ongoing, residual income month after month, year after year.

Our Work at Home United team provides you with your own free websites you can use for marketing and advertising, as well as training and resources, we offer ongoing mentoring and one on one coaching etc. I know how hard it is to find a legitimate way to work from home, I searched for over 2 years before finally finding our team and company. I don't know if this is the perfect match for you or not, but there's only one way to find out for yourself and that's to get ALL the details on who we are, what we do, why we've had success the past 26 years, our compensation plan, advancement opportunities, etc. so visit my site today and request free info today http://www.MyWorkAtHomeUnited.com we will do a phone/web overview so that you can see everything for yourself and ask questions etc. that way you can see if this is for you or not. I look forward to speaking with you! Have a blessed day! ~Sylvana :D