Washington DC Message Boards

Why Psychiatrist or Neurologist killing Americans: Factbox

Guest Thaqalain

Guest Thaqalain

• Should we blame it all on teachers and trainors of education and training.
  • or Should we blame it all on booming business bonanza of horror and hate and thrill movies
  • Should we blame what nation see their war monger presidents and establishment commiting on outside soil!
  • How can one live in peace and expects minds, brains of Psychiatrist or Neurologist will work properly when they see daily how corporate warfare equipment and media is utilized to raze entire mud constructed suburbs from the planet.
  • We should all blame it on system, and the persons who make and execute such lethal system.
  • Till writing CIA DIA failed to give birth and Holme or Hasan in PAKAFG or IRAQ, they all are US Manufactured and Nourished , if Einstein was alive, he has committed multi-fold onslaught on perpetrators of oppression.

Guest Soldier of God

What you say is happening to everyone in endless contexts. Put your faith and love in Jesus and you will know the answer. Read the book of John, chapter 14, verse 5

May peace be with you.

5 Thomas says to him: Lord, we know not whither thou goest, and how know we the way?

6 Jesus says to him: I am he way, and the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but through me. 7 If you have known me, you shall know my Father also; and even now you know him and lave seen him.

8 Philip says to him: Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.

9 Jesus says to him: So long a time am I with you, and hast thou not known me, Philip? He that has seen me has seen the Father: how sayest thou: show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I speak not of myself: the Father, who abides in me, does the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father in me: if not, believe because of the works themselves.

12 Verily, verily, I say to you, he that believes on me, the works that I do he also shall do, and greater works than these shall he do because I go to the Father.

13 And whatever you shall ask in my name, this will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If you ask any thing in my name. I will do it.

15 If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

16 And I will entreat the Father, and anther Advocate will he give you, that he may be with you for ever,

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.