DC Message Boards
Guest RJ Eskow

Vintage Washington DC Souvenirs

Guest RJ Eskow

I am looking for Vintage Washington DC Souvenirs for a film shoot. If you have suggestions let me know.

Guest marie29

Good Afternoon. I may have items you are interested in. I have some large statues of presidents I am looking to sell.

Guest RJ Eskow

Thanks. But, I am looking for smaller chachkis that can go on a bookshelf and windowsill.

Guest EdPalmedo

Look for our DC items on the 8th episode this year titled "Glass Spider". The show is creating a kiosk in a mall with our items. There should be a chase scene through the mall where they will be seen briefly. I think that is pretty cool.

My mom loves the show and watches every week so this was a fun fact to tell her!

Guest StanTheMan

I am looking for an inauguration gift and souvenir store that still carries items from previous presidents. I would like to purchase some from the Reagan and Bush Sr. era for a project I am working on for school. Do you think a Washington DC Obama souvenir store would carry these? Or should I be looking for location that sells high end Washington DC souvenirs?

Any advice would be extremely helpful.

Hi Stan;

I think I already replied to a question from you but I'm not sure. I don't know if there is such a store as "Washington DC Obama souvenir store" to be honest, but I know DCgiftshop.com does carry several Obama souvenir inauguration items; they're my go to source for Presidential souvenirs and memorabilia.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.