DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Annie Wolfson

Is your dog home alone all day?

Guest Annie Wolfson   
Guest Annie Wolfson

PupperScruff

❊ professional dog walking & pet sitting in Washington, DC ❊

Hello! I am a professional dog walker having worked in both NYC and Washington, DC. I specialize in mid-day walks with the earliest pickup time being 9:30AM and the latest pick up time being 4:30PM. I do not board pets, but I do offer both overnight and non-overnight petsitting. Please find my list of services offered and rates below. Do not hesitate to ask me about something you don’t see here; I’m more than happy to see if we can figure something out that works for you, your busy schedule, and your fantastic pet!

Annie Wolfson

Washington, DC 20017

Phone: (585) 727-6414

DOG WALKING

- 30-minute visit.

- Initial in-person consultation is free.

- Your dog will be out for at least 20-25 minutes of the 30 minutes.

- Your pet will walk with me along a similar “route” everyday allowing for consistency and bonding between walker and pet. If there is a wooded trail or dog park nearby, we will spend lots of time at these places! Either way, your little guy/gal will get to stretch their legs, do their business, get exercise, fresh air and lots of love. At the end of the walk, I will return the dog to your house according to your instructions and leave you a note telling you about our little adventure.

$16/walk for a single dog

$20/walk for two dogs in the same household

Discounts

- Building Discount:

If your dog can be walked with another dog in your building, each household pays $15/walk instead of $16 (or $19/walk instead of $20 for a household with two dogs).

- Multiple Walks Discount:

If you sign up for more than 3 walks per week, pay $14/walk instead of $16 (or $18/walk instead of $20 for a household with two dogs).

DOG SITTING: OVERNIGHT

- I will essentially move into your home for the duration of the job and replicate your dog’s routine as closely as possible. In general, it will mean 3-4 walks per day (about 20 mins. each), meds, meals and tons of snuggle and play time throughout the day.

- I’m happy to bring in/pick up your mail and water plants as well.

$75/night for one dog

$90/night for two dogs in the same household

DOG SITTING: NON-OVERNIGHT

- 3-4 walks per day (about 20 mins each): a morning visit, a mid-day visit (if needed), a dinner visit, and a late night visit.

- Meals, meds and ample snuggle/play time.

$50/day for one dog

$65/day for two dogs in the same household

CAT SITTING

- I visit your cat in your home to feed, clean the litter box and spend some quality time with them (playing if their up for it, snuggling, staring contest... what have you)

$15/visit for one cat

$2 for each additional cat in the same household, per visit

With dog sitting:

- Cat feedings in a household already paying for dog sitting arefree.

- Litter excavations in a house already paying for dog sitting, add $5 per day.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this