Washington DC Message Boards

10.16: (krunk) Cat Consumers !!! !!! !!!

Guest tittsworth

Guest tittsworth

KRUNK is every Saturday @ South Beach

7904 Woodmont Ave / Bethesda, MD (10 mins from DC)

SATURDAY : OCTOBER 16, 2004 :

KRUNK CAT CONSUMERS

PERFORMING ON THIS VERY EVENING, FREE OF CHARGE:

THUNDERCATS

tcats.jpg

Krunk proudly welcomes the sickly talented, one and ONLY THUNDERCATS!!! Coming straight out of VA, this 4 man group consists of Slim Cee, Overok, K-Beta, and Feathaw8. You've seen them billed at Theorem Lounge, Bohemian Caverns, from other quality U Street events and beyond, so it's a wonder how they've escaped KRUNK for so long!! Be on the look out for the official Thundercats mix tape to be released on the 28th and do not miss their KRUNK DEBUT THIS SATURDAY!

EDUCATED CONSUMERS

IMG_1779.jpgIMG_1780.jpg

A duo that needs little intro, The Educated Consumers stay bombing DC hip-hop spots and vinyl shelves across the country. Always returning with fresh material, the hottest verses and top shelf production, the t.E.C.K. and Seez Meezy appearances are always greeted with max anticipation.

TITTSWORTH

titts2.0.jpg

Big Titts will be on the ones and twos, always warming up the crowd with ultimate hip-hop funk. Having recently redefined well-lit floors at Cubik/Nation, Club 5 and more, Tittsworth stays pleasing the dance-fond ear as well as the polished trainspotter. Drawing from the Krunkest in B-more club, classic hip-hop, RNB, golden era and more, Titts got that funk for yo mind and feet! Please sign up to the Tittsworth.com Newsletter if you have not already, so that you do not miss weekly updates on DJ gigs, the hottest club nights and more! E-mail jesse@tittsworth.com to sign up!

OPTIMST RHYMZ

Untitled-51.jpg

"Is it a crime to want to shine?" Nope, but missing Optimst's new EP should be! If you don't already have a copy of Op-teezy's new joint, BUG HIM EACH AND EVERY WEEK TIL YOU GET THE RECORDED HOTNESS. Having said that, I'm ecstatic to present the return of Krunk founder and MoCo bro ALEX VERT. After some unforeseen circumstances, he's back, bigger, badder and black, err um, stronger than ever. Flexing the open mic and blessing the decks is his talent.. and we've even taught him to down a tequila shot or two! Good to have you back brah, now get up there work off that deck rust!!

OPEN MIC

IMG_7734.jpg

Show up early (11) to witness or partake in the poisonous paragraphs perfect for Krunk jump off. Keep it tight but civil. Bring a demo if you want a show. I'll say this again because cats don't seem to get it... I will *NOT* grant you a show on the spot. Not even a song. Save your breath and do NOT hassle my DJ's. I get the same sales pitch every week so I'm not trying to be a dick but I don't know you from the next man!! Bring a demo if you want a show, otherwise keep the cypha goin!

-Stay up to date on events by joining the Krunk/Tittsworth.com newsletter:

E-mail jesse@tittsworth.com

!!! Get KRUNK each and every Saturday !!!

- Free admission

- The hottest live acts, DJ's and MC's

- Drink specials & more for MEMBERS ONLY:

- Open mic from 10:30 pm-12 midnight

- Consistently praised by Washington Post & more!

- Late nite MENU for REAL after hour EATS!

- Covered SMOKING SECTION available!

- 21+ w/ photo ID

- Hours: 10:30 pm to 2:30 am

- Only 10 mins from DC!

- Metro accessible!

- South Beach = 7904 Woodmont Ave/ Bethesda,MD

- Directions from Connecticut Ave / DC

- Directions from I-495, 355 & others

- Free parking in front of Saphire (7940 Woodmont)

For press, pictures, weekly line-ups and more, please visit:

http://www.tittsworth.com

Quick thanks to everyone who made it out for the Krunk Kubik madness... a lot of great compliments, smiling faces and a well packed dance floor!! Respect to all the troopers that pulled the double shift, even in the light of a holiday weekend too! If you dug any of that, or upset that you missed it...

check this week's full KRUNK line-up: http://tittsworth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1476

Thundercats, Educated Consumers, MC Optimst Rhymz, Open Mic and DJ Tittsworth. Don't SLEEP on this one!!

Miss last week? Yo drunk ass don't remember much of the craziness? Check the recently updated pics here: http://tittsworth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1477

Peace,

Jesse Tittsworth

www.tittsworth.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.