Washington DC Message Boards
Guest EverythingSexy

Amature Models Needed

Guest EverythingSexy

If you are cute and have a great personality contact us.

We have many projects ranging from mild to wild, nice to nasty, you choose.

Get paid to have the most fun possible with your clothes on.

All in the Washington DC area.

Please introduce yourself, tell us what you are interested in doing and include a snapshot if possible.

Guest Jessica

Hi my name is Jessica and I'm interested in the ad u posted about needing models. Where are u located? Could u please send me more information? Thank you. Jessica

Guest Elaena

hey there,

just saw your ad, I'm really interested.

Done glamor work before.

im 22, slim, busty, mixed race - white / Nepalese.

If your interested contact me at candie_11@hotmail.com

Thanks

Guest Annemarie

Hey there. jus found ur ad not sure if ur still looking. i've neva done moddeling before but always wanted to. I'm 18 and outgoing and bubbly. Pls email me annemarie_dixon@hotmail.com

Thanx xx :D

Guest exoticwomen

Exotic women is looking for female amature models in the uk for adult fun.

Looking for women from abroad Spain, Italy, poland, middle east, Turkey and other EU countries for adult photo/video work .

Are you fun loving? cute ? like to have fun?

Have fun and Earn Money at the same time..

email siman2_@hotmail.com

Models must be aged 18 to 30.please send in a picture with a litle about yourself.

Guest Neg

Hey, Im neg.

I was interested in the add.

Im 5'2

too short for runway.

so im interested in commerial modeling

like pictures and posters ect ect.

Please Email me back with more information

Neg182@yahoo.com

thank you,

neg.

Guest Monica_*

Interested model

I've never done it before but I have been asked to before and now that I have the time I'd love to do it. I am kinda short but in very great shape 5'2'' 120lbs. Please contact me at monakale@aol.com

Guest JJ

Hi, I saw your ad on google.com. I am interested as well. I cannot add an image here, but if you email me at jplaw0821@yahoo.com, I will be more than happy to send you some. I am 5'2,96lbs, reddish/brown hair, blue eyes, 32/23/32. I am experienced as well. I look forward to hearing from you. JJ

Guest Mimi Pierre

Hey, My name is Mimi, and I've done a little bit of low key modeling before. I'm 18 about 5'7''. I have a pretty athletic build, I run college track and did Karate for Four years. I'm a 32 A(bust) though, don't know if that's a problem. I am really interested in getting into more modeling.

Email:mutchlem@csp.edu

Guest Paige McCallum

hello, my name is Paige, and i would love a chance to become on one your models!! email me at lilchicamama07@yahoo.com and let me know what i gotta do for a chance to model for you!!

Guest Britney Jenkins

my name is Britney Jenkins and i am intrested in being a model. i am 18 years old.i have a great personality and love to meet new people. i would love the chance to get my face out there and model for you. email me at britney_jenkins09@yahoo.com. cant wait to hear from you!

Guest Britney Jenkins

my name is Britney Jenkins and i am intrested in being a model. i am 18 years old.i have a great personality and love to meet new people. i would love the chance to get my face out there and model for you. email me at britney_jenkins09@yahoo.com. cant wait to hear from you!

Guest Carter

I am looking for a specific girl for an advertising campaign. Please upload your photos before June 4.

Guest Jana

Hi, I'm interested in modeling for you. My name is Jana, I'm a 22 year old girl from Eastern Europe visiting DC for a week or two while I'm in the US. I'm a student and interested in doing video and photo modeling. I'm 5'9" tall, long blonde hair, attractive face, blue eyes, big b o o b s, long slit navel, shaven, with up-to-date health certs. Look forward to hearing from you. -Jana

Guest Cristianna

Hey there! My name is Cristianna and I am interested in modeling for you. I have some experience. I would like to know more information about all the details and wher your located. You can contact me at cristianna92@gmail.com. I am looking foward to hearing back from you.

Thank you!

Guest Joe Atkinson

Great Jana - what's your contact information? :blink:

Hi, I'm interested in modeling for you. My name is Jana, I'm a 22 year old girl from Eastern Europe visiting DC for a week or two while I'm in the US. I'm a student and interested in doing video and photo modeling . I'm 5'9" tall, long blonde hair, attractive face, blue eyes, big b o o b s, long slit navel, shaven, with up-to-date health certs. Look forward to hearing from you. -Jana

Guest Allie

Hey my name is Allie and was just scopin the web while at works (shhhh)) aha and came across this! Sounds like funa and i could use the extra $$. Im 21 5'3 125 slim waist nice thick legs nice butt. Pretty face im white//Italian. Tan, blonde, hazel eyes. LOVEE to have fun and try new things.

Guest Shannon B

HEY THERE ,

""M"Y NAME IS SHANNON

IM"4'11

WEIGHT 111 LBS

RACE: AFRICAN AMERICAN/NATIVE AMERICAN

PRETTY FACE ,THICK, AMAZING BODY I LOVE TO DRESSSS!!!! OMG OMG I LOVE SHOPPING ! I STAY IN THE MORRIOR ITS MY HEART !CANT STOP SNAPPING PICKS OF MYSELF !!! I GET COMPLIMENTS ALL THE TIME !LETS JUST PUT IT IM BLESSED HEHEHEH ! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO MODEL!!JUST LET ME KNOW ANYTING I WOULD NEED TO DO TO GET THIS OPPORTUNITY !!!! I REALLLY LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING BACK FROM YOU GUYS ! MY EMAIL shannonbwls@yahoo.com cell:240 416 5580 ! P.S I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEND YOU ALL PICS !!!!!!!! :)))))))

THANKS,

SHANNON

Guest Keara

hey, so my sister and i are just deciding we would like to be models, and we saw your add (:

we're 13 and 14 . light brownish hair shoulder length on both of us . both about 5"3 . green eyes . both skinny , im 106 lbs and shes 110 lbs.

I recommend you let your parents or guardians post your contact information. Thanks.

Guest HUMAN

NO Luke! You are being too nice about it.

I'm close to three decades online and FOLKS DON'T POST THAT TYPE OF INFORMATION ONLINE.

Go to REPUTABLE AGENCIES and THAT IS IT.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recommend you let your parents or guardians post your contact information. Thanks.

Guest Jessica

Hey There.

My name is Jessica, and I saw your ad and would like to let you know I'm interested. I don't have much modeling experience, but like you said, you need a pretty girl with a cute personality. I'm here and ready for the job! I'm a 17 year old, living in the DC area. I'm 5'1, and I'm in love with heels if my height is an issue (: If you'd like to contact me I'll give you my email and we can talk details and such. Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Jessica

post-0-0-57964200-1322164018_thumb.jpg

Guest Dee Montana

Hey , My Name Is Dee. I Live In The Dc Area. I Saw This Ad A Few Time And Have Decided That This Job Is For Me . Im 5'7 , Thick With A Pretty Face. Im Very Friendly And Nowhere Near Shy. Im Willing To Get The Job Done As Long As Im Getting Paid ,

Love , Dee