DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
bhardwaj

So many pimples on my skin

Can anyone solve my problem of pimples on my face. I have had this problem for the last 10 years but nothing works. My skin is also oily. So please give me suggestions what I should do for getting pimples off my face.

Guest Johnny

If you've had acne on your face for that long you should seriously consider a medication called "Accutane." It is a strong medication but after you take it for a while you will never have pimples on your face for the rest of your life. I am not a doctor, but this medicine worked great on me.

Good Luck

Johnny

If you've had acne on your face for that long you should seriously consider a medication called "Accutane." It is a strong medication but after you take it for a while you will never have pimples on your face for the rest of your life. I am not a doctor, but this medicine worked great on me.

Good Luck

Johnny

I checked for on internet i do not found any good information related to this.So i say that use any medicine after meeting your doctor.

Guest HUMAN

Sugar, eat less of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone solve my problem of pimples on my face. I have had this problem for the last 10 years but nothing works. My skin is also oily. So please give me suggestions what I should do for getting pimples off my face.