Washington DC Message Boards

U.S. Senate from Maryland.

Hi,

I am new here to this board but not new to Internet Forums, so I can take the heat of such discussions.

My platform is to reform the Child Support laws under federal mandate, and so it will affect the entire USA and not just my Maryland.

This is not an attempt to campaign on this forum but just to discuss the issues, and I do not want myself to be anonymous as I stand behind everything which I say or post.

Good luck Mr. Cusick. I support people that put children first. Can you tell me your plan.

I confess that I did not put much info onto my website, but I believe too much info can confuse a campaign.

I do not really wish to be contrary and argumentative but that seems to happen to me and from me often, and your words do give me pause which I feel I must confront.

I like the idea of helping children and putting children first (as you say), but truly it is the parents' place to raise their own children and our society in trying to help children have instead violated the parents which needs to be stopped.

If we were to help animals (wild free animals) like birds, rabbits, bears, etc, then if we touch or handle their babies then the animals will reject and even kill their own offspring because animals do not want people into their parenting business, so the best way to help the baby animals is by giving such help to the parents and then the animal parents will take full care of their own offspring.

In our human world we have huge organizations as like the famous "Feed the Children" and such groups who profess to help and to serve children while they exclude the parents as if the parents are the problem or else the parents are irrelevant - and this process is an ignorant procedure which undermines the family unit in that self righteous stance of helping other people's children.

Next we now have severely intrusive Child Support and Custody laws under that false pretense of helping the children while instead persecuting, punishing and attacking the parents of the children, so that nonsense needs to be stopped or radically reformed as the laws are doing far worse damage then needs to be done.

If we really want to help children then we need to start respecting their parents.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.