DC Message Boards
Guest David George DeLancey

David George DeLancey for President

Claim It. This country needs a qualified Monetary System. Money is a Tool. Money is an Invention. Money represents all Talents. Doe's someone need to ask you if your talented before you can even have the chance to express yourself. Without money expression is unavailable. Times have been tough for years, perhaps even going on centuries, at least involving the The United States of America, note that I mention America afterwards that way we have included at least over another hundred years which will be more then a century.

Although if a relative was to ask a youngster are you talented, perhaps that person is just being friendly or something. In my mediate family that person just may get their behind well never mind, sarcasm goes a long, which varies. See I look at it this way family comes first, but as usual the beginning of family must start somewhere and choose where that start [is]... Earlier in history we had land for a beneficial (Property Being). Note the term property. Some cases life was short. Example the Revolutionary War the first war in America.

Life was short.

We are the government.

We declare Independence from any Foreign Legion.

Interesting with or without a document this country would have been, well, perhaps established through a longer period of time. Search DeLancey History Files again this may take some time.

The DeLancey's set up government and as usual a governed establishment also tried.

The only difference is how it is set up {)[through time](}.

9:29 A.M. E.S.T. 10-5-2011 I typed what I felt and will as usual , but not always have not proof read it, well I did correct some spelling. David George DeLancey.

Are you sure your vote counts: Of course we would like to think so, anyway we do get what really want after all. But do really get what we want. What I want is a country that can survive. Go ahead ask your self one question do you feel like we are all in this together, well do you people. It is We The People isn't it.

How often do you feel satisfied? Not often enough, perhaps; no matter what.

What comes after people? It is their ambitions and truth that provides for a remote society. That in itself issue stability. What does it take for that happen, and in that course allows all of us united as a country to get along. MONEY IT TAKES MONEY. Can we come up with another terming for money, sure we can how about a system in consideration of a currency.

Do we actually know what a currency is, now hold back a few and let's allow those young folk a bit in the cession here, thanks. Now consider this without money nothing is going to happen. Nothing being the most important thing in the world I have to suggest that yes by now the wheels are turning, I mean the mind is in some form of control.

Work, now thats a good hym what is it, term, question, availability, a personal goal. I tend to like the last one. Till Next Time.

Claim It

Search David George DeLancey and My Five Issue Plan. Please if you agree with My Five Issue Plan and nothing else matters, well I suppose there's going to be some work involved, and yes I capable, then Put My name On The Ballot And Check The Box come election day.

Have a nice day, seriously that goes for all.

4:58 P.M. E.S.T. As usual just a spell check and the post as is, to you the public.

Sorry about that I guess I wasn't really truthful about the spell check thing, that does consist of leaving things out that need to be. There's no excuse, no really I was typing to fast, no really that's no excuse.

Hey where's the money. 5:04 p.m. e.s.t. 10-5-2011

Did ever feel that you were talking to yourself. That's impossible because great ideas always conquer other's no matter what. Get it 'what'.

I'm still acknowledging the Presidency. What are you doing? Hopefully the same.

It's late although here it is ----------__________---------- HAPPY NEW YEAR ----------_________---------- 4:25 A.M. E.S.T. 1-5-2012

Reviewing postings from the Law Library at the University of Massachusetts School of Law-Dartmouth 2/7/2012 11:53 A.M. And investing time within the catergories of law, l-easdership a-nd w-isdom is always important.

I am looking forward to being registred in Boston soon and Washington D.C. as well. I may junction through the states via those two locations if money and time is situtated. Although as of now my vehicle has broke down so the bus would be the transportational effort. Although you can still put my name on the ballot and check the box, it is the law. A campaign is the reaching out that accompanies other of an intention. I realize it will be best to get to as many states as possible, for now the internet helps. As you have replied it is most essential to acknowledge that others are knowing as well. After I speak to people who i meet in person they usually tend to be agreeable and yet quite at the same time, comfortable maybe all I know is they would actually agree on My Five Issue Plan. Safety is important how sfae do you feel after knowing My Five Issue Plan will be fitted in with our presidency. Thank You for posting dolinguy.

12:04 P.M. E.S.T. 2/7/2012

$4040.00 a month. That is the estimated figure by me David George DeLancey. I considered an amount of $10.000 for a vehicle in a years time with monthly costs towards gas, maintenance and insurance. That was #1. The Vehicle... #2. Monthly costs for health insurance including dental. #3. Monthly costs for residents-living at an average of $50.00 a day. #4. Monthly costs for the food preparations order. #5. Monthly costs for clothing and other pertaining gifts in sort of keeping up appearances.

#1. Food

#2. Living accommodations

#3. Medical Insurance

#4. Vehicle Insurance and, perhaps other pertaining cases, home, personal property.

---------------------------------------------------- Regulations apply ------------------------

#5. Vehicle and or Transportation costs

#6. Clothing and other gifts pertaining to ones well being.

___________________________________________________ $1010.00 times 4 equals $4040.00 that amount multiplied by twelve equals $48,480.00. This amount being distributed into the economy assures total spending of said economy. The economy is all the citizens of the country (The United States Of America) and through the citizens will receive the monies through other distributed terms, such as banks, payroll subsidies and the efforts of survival. In most cases the efforts of survival will be accumulated through other sources of survival and personal accommodations, such as work ethics. When the distribution is in accountability one could adjust ones living by working and accumulating addition income. Persons under Twenty-One Years Of Age will also spend monies and in this course will pay a sales tax. These individuals under the age of twenty-one could work also and or have a personal self applying skill to accumulate an income, in this course through society the State Income Tax will be payed as well as the Federal Sales Tax.

Money in circulation amongst the distribution of the United States of America is in now in the revenue of circumstance. Money will have to make money for itself in order to operate appropriately. This a common factor within any society.

Just curious $1010.00 divided by five, equals $202.00 a day. Subtract $50.00 for room and board, - = $152.00 Minus now; Food, Insurance needs, Transportation, Clothing.

Regulations and other factors in due course to society apply.

What does it take for a state to operate. First it just takes funds from the Federal Reserves Bank of the United States of America. Then it takes the appropriations to balance that distributional effort. That would be the applying and setting of a State Income Tax Appropriation.

What does it take to operate a Federal Government. First it takes the Operations of a security system which may start with a Military Effort of Support throughout the Country. That would also be the payroll accommodations of representatives affiliated with the military and its branch affiliates. Military affiliates representing the country of the United States and branch affiliates pertaining to

out of country appropriations.

Both State and Federal funds will have to be secured before a tax is adjusted for the revenue and its proceeds towards the collection of said revenue.

Search: Revenue for an accurate appropriation and definition. Revenue is a form of representation towards the accumulation of a distributed source.

Have A Nice Day. Till Next Time. 9:30 A.M. E.S.T. 3/25/2012

$4040.00 a month. That is the estimated figure by me David George DeLancey. I considered an amount of $10.000 for a vehicle in a years time with monthly costs towards gas, maintenance and insurance. That was #1. The Vehicle... #2. Monthly costs for health insurance including dental. #3. Monthly costs for residents-living at an average of $50.00 a day. #4. Monthly costs for the food preparations order. #5. Monthly costs for clothing and other pertaining gifts in sort of keeping up appearances.

#1. Food

#2. Living accommodations

#3. Medical Insurance

#4. Vehicle Insurance and, perhaps other pertaining cases, home, personal property.

---------------------------------------------------- Regulations apply ------------------------

#5. Vehicle and or Transportation costs

#6. Clothing and other gifts pertaining to ones well being.

___________________________________________________ $1010.00 times 4 equals $4040.00 that amount multiplied by twelve equals $48,480.00. This amount being distributed into the economy assures total spending of said economy. The economy is all the citizens of the country (The United States Of America) and through the citizens will receive the monies through other distributed terms, such as banks, payroll subsidies and the efforts of survival. In most cases the efforts of survival will be accumulated through other sources of survival and personal accommodations, such as work ethics. When the distribution is in accountability one could adjust ones living by working and accumulating addition income. Persons under Twenty-One Years Of Age will also spend monies and in this course will pay a sales tax. These individuals under the age of twenty-one could work also and or have a personal self applying skill to accumulate an income, in this course through society the State Income Tax will be payed as well as the Federal Sales Tax.

Money in circulation amongst the distribution of the United States of America is in now in the revenue of circumstance. Money will have to make money for itself in order to operate appropriately. This a common factor within any society.

Just curious $1010.00 divided by five, equals $202.00 a day. Subtract $50.00 for room and board, - = $152.00 Minus now; Food, Insurance needs, Transportation, Clothing.

Regulations and other factors in due course to society apply.

What does it take for a state to operate. First it just takes funds from the Federal Reserves Bank of the United States of America. Then it takes the appropriations to balance that distributional effort. That would be the applying and setting of a State Income Tax Appropriation.

What does it take to operate a Federal Government. First it takes the Operations of a security system which may start with a Military Effort of Support throughout the Country. That would also be the payroll accommodations of representatives affiliated with the military and its branch affiliates. Military affiliates representing the country of the United States and branch affiliates pertaining to

out of country appropriations.

Both State and Federal funds will have to be secured before a tax is adjusted for the revenue and its proceeds towards the collection of said revenue.

Search: Revenue for an accurate appropriation and definition. Revenue is a form of representation towards the accumulation of a distributed source.

Have A Nice Day. Till Next Time. 9:30 A.M. E.S.T. 3/25/2012

Had to re-enter the post

Just in interest. Take the two last postings and print them out. Then use a sharp cutting device and split them between, perhaps as to provide his/and or\ hers. Well OK till next time. Have a great day.

9:29 A.M. E.S.T. 4/18/12

Guest David Georg DeLancey

12:39 A.M. E.S.T. Yankee Village Motel Rt 28 Yarmouth. 4/15/2013 Waiting to excel talent by accumulating the effort of...

Till next time with the DeLancey & Cunha History Files now to be adjusted through the procedures of Happiness In Situation Towards Our Reasonings Yielded.

Mother told me yes she told me I'd meet girls like you... She also told me. Darn now the song goes on.

Surrender surrender but don't give yourself away ................................ Father says your mother right she's really up on things

War is to search Surrender lyrics and or i surrender lyrics Away A away-------------away-------------------, a aa surrender.

Weird 12:45 A.M. E.S.T. But don't give yourself away.

DON'T Desired Other Negotiated ' Situation NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN 36 of them but i can surrender by readjusting it, perhaps now as needs

4/15/2013

Security Check * ck1irmo per but trying together ? could be l instead of 1 lets see... whoops ngnone near,

12:39 A.M. E.S.T. Yankee Village Motel Rt 28 Yarmouth. 4/15/2013 Waiting to excel talent by accumulating the effort of...

Till next time with the DeLancey & Cunha History Files now to be adjusted through the procedures of Happiness In Situation Towards Our Reasonings Yielded.

Mother told me yes she told me I'd meet girls like you... She also told me. Darn now the song goes on.

Surrender surrender but don't give yourself away ................................ Father says your mother right she's really up on things

War is to search Surrender lyrics and or i surrender lyrics Away A away-------------away-------------------, a aa surrender.

Weird 12:45 A.M. E.S.T. But don't give yourself away.

DON'T Desired Other Negotiated ' Situation NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN 36 of them but i can surrender by readjusting it, perhaps now as needs

4/15/2013

Security Check * ck1irmo per but trying together ? could be l instead of 1 lets see... whoops ngnone near,

last security check added had been together 12:50 P.M. E.S.T. 4/15/2013 domesticableEUSUffi will try together with no capitals

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.