DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
eyannacoleman

Clinton, MD Basement for Rent

Basement Apartment for rent in the Clinton, MD area near Branch Ave Metro station. Separate entrance. Full bath, kitchen and bedroom with closet. Open living space, hallway, laundry facility and extra storage space. Preferably looking for an employed and quiet single male or female to rent, though open to other options. No pets, no smoking, no loud music, or parties. Beautiful family oriented community near grocery stores, gas stations, Walmart, pharmacies, schools and restaurants. Utilities included. FiOS (tv, phone and internet) included. One year lease to start. $1300...reasonable negotiations welcome. Respond immediately with serious interest.

Guest Rentingforanevent   
Guest Rentingforanevent

Basement Apartment for rent in the Clinton, MD area near Branch Ave Metro station. Separate entrance. Full bath, kitchen and bedroom with closet. Open living space, hallway, laundry facility and extra storage space. Preferably looking for an employed and quiet single male or female to rent, though open to other options. No pets, no smoking, no loud music, or parties. Beautiful family oriented community near grocery stores, gas stations, Walmart, pharmacies, schools and restaurants. Utilities included. FiOS (tv, phone and internet) included. One year lease to start. $1300...reasonable negotiations welcome. Respond immediately with serious interest.

Try our new website at rentingforanevent.com We were orginally trying to focus on event renting, but realized that we need to offer everything to continue to grow. If you have questions, email me at rentingforanevent@yahoo.com or rentingforanevent@gmail.com. Thank You and good luck.

Guest CATHY   
Guest CATHY

interested in renting could u call me 407-256-6128 live in temple hills need to live in this area of town and work in virginia.

please call and let me know if it is avalable or not

thank you

cathy

Guest Ms Black   
Guest Ms Black

Looking for 1 bedroom basement to rent in Clinton with separate entrance and bathroom for my 26 yr old son ( near Branch Ave) Please call if you have something avail (202) 480-1623

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this