DC Message Boards
mrbinky3000

Lets Put Things Into Perspective, Shall We?

Guest Greenzen

President Obama needs to do some Summer reading on the life of Agent Eliot Ness of the United States Treasury Department.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xIF_WdPUBFo

Our President is not doing his voters service by not bringing Justice to the banks. These Vampire Squid are sucking the life out of our Treasury and our own personal wallets through the Federal Reserve.

All United States banks need to fulfill their purpose of lending money to American Small Business or lose their license.

My Five Issue Plan by David George DeLancey search it on the web and post your reply. 9-7-2011 3:25 p.m.

Bummer...

I actually considered you a thoughtful and good person. Now that you state you are evil. My opinion of you has changed.

Edited by Luke_Wilbur

Guest August

My Five Issue Plan by David George DeLancey search it on the web and post your reply. 9-7-2011 3:25 p.m.

Do not understand your cryptic writing, but was impressed with your family history.

Guest HUMAN

It was a joke. It didn't go over to well I see. Anyways when Ted Kennedy died, all of my anger towards the democrats left me.

Several points; He can't hurt U.S. interests anymore, and what he did IS classified.

You folks will be viewing it in an Historical and a purely Intellectual Context, but you folks won't know about it for about 40 years. I lived it and that's a whole different game even though at the time it was not a game. <~~~~ It finally sunk in.

The democrats used the discrimination tool very well even though it was against this Country National Security Interests.

Afghanistan and Iraq are byproducts of there political games. The democrats were mighty quiet before the 9/11 commission report came out fearing that the truth would come out.

It's not much for me to hang my hat on, but what little solace it brings me? IT WILL BE ENOUGH.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bummer...

I actually considered you a thoughtful and good person. Now that you state you are evil. My opinion of you has changed.

Guest HUMAN

One last thing before I leave your web site forever;

I do agree that we have to bring the Manufacturing base back to this country and even with all of my knowledge and experiences; I still put our country first.

GOODBYE

Guest David George Delancey

Do not understand your cryptic writing, but was impressed with your family history.

It was really all about putting something worthwhile into the presidency that will be there before, during, and after any election. And allowing that to pass through ones brain along with my genuine idea as of My Five Issue Plan one can only imagine how cryptic it could be. So in all regards explaining how you feel about certain readings is really not that important to me, but seemingly is for you. Till Next Time.

The only thing here to be of an impression is living the dream that we all seemingly want. And since I may have figured it out, please allow me to at least enjoy it. Thank You

3:18 P.M. E.S.T. 2/7/2013 As we can see it will continue to be a DeLancey War

Guest Fred

14th Amendment, Section 4. We can't under the constitution default on our debt. The government would instead have to prioritize their expenses. So all this talk about gloom and doom is PURE POLITICS. Go look it up.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.