Washington DC Message Boards

Is it possible to bury body in Sea

Guest Thaqalain

Guest Thaqalain

Question of the Day: Is it technically possible to bury the body in deep sea, if its then how! This is while burial at sea is not an Islamic practice and Islam does not determine a timeframe for burial.

The official added that finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted man was difficult, so the US decided to bury him at sea.

So, You've never heard the term "burial at sea" before? Ever? Really? Let me explain how they do it: they throw you into the ocean, you sink.

The more fundamentalist forms of Islam require that you be buried within 24 hours.

I'm sure that before today, in the whole course of human history, Islamic people have died or been buried at sea. I'm pretty sure Islam has it covered.

So, in regards to your post:

"Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

Osama Bin Laden disgraced his family with reckless regard for humanity.

Would this be a good Arabic translation of understanding?

"و به این ترتیب شما می گویم، هر گناه و کفر خواهد شد مردان ببخشند، اما توهین به مقدسات در برابر روح نخواهد شد ببخشند. هر کسی که صحبت می کند یک کلمه در مقابل پسر انسان خواهد بود بخشیده است ، اما هر کسی که صحبت می کند در برابر روح القدس نمایش داده نمی شود را ببخشند، یا در این سن و یا در به روی سن می آیند "(متی 12:31-32).

"اما هر کس کفر در برابر روح القدس خواهد بود هرگز بخشیده.. او به جرم گناه ابدی" او گفت : این به این دلیل که آنها گفتند، "او روح شیطانی" (مرقس 3:29-30).

"و هر کسی که صحبت می کند یک کلمه در مقابل پسر انسان خواهد بود بخشیده است ، اما هر کسی که توهین به مقدسات در برابر روح القدس نخواهد شد بخشوده" (لوقا 12:10).

آموزش عیسی در وزارت روح القدس

روح القدس صحبت از طریق دیوید در عهد عتیق :

او به آنها گفت، "چگونه است که پس از آن دیوید، صحبت های روح، تماس های او را پروردگارا؟ برای او می گوید،... (متی 22:43).

دیوید خود، صحبت کردن توسط روح القدس، اعلام کرد : "' گفت : پروردگار به پروردگار من است : "می گذرد در دست راست من می کنم تا دشمنان خود را زیر پای خود را" قرار داده است '(مرقس 12:36).

Edited by Luke_Wilbur

Guest Thaqalain

Whether its Aramgeddon and Jesus Resurrection: ISLAM and Christianity is going to have joint prayers in Holy Mecca where our Imam Mahdi will lead prayer and Jesus will be among front row clerics , good persons. Ahemdinejad and his associates are stated to like disasters as it will ultimately leading to ease appearance of IMAM MAHDI , they are called Hujjats in local persian and they are like in majority in Iranian Parliament. FYI Imam Mahdi when gone into longer hiding by the wish of GOD, that place is in Iraq's Samarra, where Shrine of Two Imams was exploded by Al-Qaeda and that ignited seactarian warfare (probably Americans CIA DIA powered and funded that chaos). I am sure OSAMA dead or alive, Obama is moving, leading the world into unforseen next disasters. No doubt he has power but power isn't the key to get control of global sources. May be next generation will produce an American who will win hearts of general Muslims. I am sick of words like Al-Qaeda , Osama, WMD etc as many religions don't beleve on unforseen events or things, so why should I believe there was WMD, AQI, Al-Qaeda, Talibans, Talebans,OBL, these names were not invented until after 1980s. I am sure, Obama universities will get contract, Phds to invent new words to fool imrprisoned , hostage American citizens who are kept under darkness.

Guest HUMAN

A burial at Sea; Osama Been Ladenout= Fish Food.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of the Day: Is it technically possible to bury the body in deep sea, if its then how! This is while burial at sea is not an Islamic practice and Islam does not determine a timeframe for burial.

The official added that finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted man was difficult, so the US decided to bury him at sea.

The Shrine of Two Imams, Ali al-Hadi and Hassan al-Askari

Alī al-Hādī was the tenth of the Twelve Imams. Hassan al-Askari was the eleventh of the Twelve Imams. Muḥammad ibn al-Ḥasan al-Mahdī is believed to bee the ultimate savior of humankind and the final Imām of the Twelve Imams. Twelver Shī‘a are said to believe that al-Mahdī was born in 869 and did not die but rather was hidden by God (this is referred to as the Occultation) and will later emerge with Isa (Jesus Christ) in order to fulfill their mission of bringing peace and justice to the world.

Have you seen the Iranian government's new film "The appearance of Imam Mahdi Is Imminent?" The film shows Iran's supreme leader Ali Khamenei and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Ahmadinejad and the Secretary General of Hezbollah Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah as the most important characters contributing to the emergence of Imam Mahdi.

From what I read the shrine at Jamkaran (located a short distance away from Qom), is where the Mahdi is said to dwell. With the strong backing of President Ahmadinejad, the Jamkaran mosque has been undergoing a complete renovation and expansion in recent times.

O mighty Lord, I pray to you to hasten the emergence of your last repository, the promised one, that perfect and pure human being, the one that will fill this world with justice and peace. - President Ahmadinejad, United Nations, September 17, 2005,

President Ahmadinejad's end prayer called on the messiah to hasten his appearance is unique and illustrates the sense of immediacy that Ahmadinejad frequently seeks to convey when speaking about the Mahdi’s appearance. According to Ahmadinejad’s own account, as he made this call to the Lord he was bathed in a green light, which he took as a sign that the Mahdi himself was blessing the speech.

Al Mahdi will materialize when the believers are severely oppressed in every corner of the world. He will fight the oppressors, unite the Muslims, bring peace and justice to the world, rule over the Arabs, and lead a prayer in Mekkah at which Jesus will be present.

In a speech to clerics in Mashad last month, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that the appearance of the Hidden Imam, the Shi'ite messiah, was imminent, and declared, "The time has come for us to carry out our global duty... With God's help, Iran will become the center of [global] leadership... The Hidden Imam runs the affairs of Iran and of the rest of the countries of the world... and he is preventing the U.S. from taking over Iraq's oil and looting it."

Alam-al-Hoda, Friday prayer leader in the city of Mashhad, reinforced Ahmadinejad's statements, saying that nuclear scientists had told him that they had successfully overcome the technical difficulties of developing Iran's nuclear program by turning to the Hidden Imam.

Some references to Imam Mahdi

“Allah has chosen Adam, Noah, the family of Abraham and the family of Amram (as messengers) to the people.” (Surah Al ‘Imran: 33)

Upon his Shoulder is the Sign of the Prophet. Signs of the Judgment Day, 163

“He was white. But the whiteness tended to resemble dark color. Ibni Kesir, Semail-ur - Resul, 28

Al Mahdi will have an average height. Signs of the Judgment Day. El-Kavlu-l Muhtasar fi' 'Alamatil Mehdiyy-il Muntazar, 41

Mahdi will invade all the places between East and West. (El Kavlu’l Muhtasar fi' 'Alamat-il Mahdiyy-il Muntazar, p. 56)

Allah will give so much power to Mahdi, he will remove cruelty from the world overnight , religion will be established, Islam will be revived, Mahdi will restore lost value to it, it will come to life after its apparent demise … Ignorant people, misers and cowards alike will be very knowledgeable, generous and brave. … They will practice religion as in the time of Prophet Mohammed…. (Muhyiddin Arabi el-Endulusu, Futuhat-ul Mekkiye, Bab 66, Signs of the Endtimes, p. 186)

In the narration of Abu Said El-Hudri (as), the Messenger of Allah (saas) said: When the Dajjal (the Antichrist) comes, a man from among the believers (Al Mahdi) will confront him. Suddenly man an armed men, Dajjal’s armed men that spy on at the centers, will oppose to that believer. And they will ask him, “Where do you mean to go?”. Al Mahdi replies, “I mean to go against that person (i.e. the Dajjal). The Dajjal’s follower says, “Don’t you believe in our Lord?. The person replies, “Our Lord has no secrecy.” The others say, “Kill him!”. Then, some of the Dajjal’s followers say to the rest that, “Hasn’t your Lord prohibited you from killing anyone without his prior consent?” Following that, they take that person to the Dajjal: Mehdilik ve Imamiye (Mahdism and Imam Mahdi), 37

Whoever is tested and tempted by Dajjal's fire, he should plea for God's aid and read the first verses of the Surat al-Kahf. This way Dajjal's fire will be as a cool balm and will provide safety."

(Death-Doomsday-the Afterlife and Signs of the Endtimes, Imam Sa'rani, Bedir Publications, p. 494)

To sum this all up.

Does Iran's President believe the Apocalypse is close at hand? Does Ahmadinejad believe that he might be Imam Mahdi? Is he suggesting that he will use nuclear weapons like the fabled Zulfiqar to end all evil.

Guest Thaqalain

<h1><strong>در زمينه بحث خاص و تطبيقي مهدويت نيز بسياري از دانشمندان اهل سنت به همان كيفيتي كه ما درباره امام زمان(عج) معتقديم، اعتقاد دارند و اگر نام علماي سني كه به اين اعتقاد استوارند ذكر شود، به كتابي ضخيم تبديل مي‌شود. برخي علماي اهل سنت پا را از اين هم فراتر گذاشته و گفته‌اند ما امام زمان(عج) را زيارت كرده‌ايم.

حجت‌الاسلام والمسلمين سيدعبدالله فاطمي‌نيا در سخناني در نشست خبري جشنواره بين‌المللي آخرين منجي، از تحريفات وارد شده در برخي متون اسلامي درخصوص امام زمان(عج) پرده برداشت.

به گزارش «فردا» و به نقل از جام جم، حجت‌الاسلام فاطمي‌نيا با بيان اين‌كه در مساله عام مهدويت بين شيعه و سني هيچ اختلافي نيست، گفت: در زمينه بحث خاص و تطبيقي مهدويت نيز بسياري از دانشمندان اهل سنت به همان كيفيتي كه ما درباره امام زمان(عج) معتقديم، اعتقاد دارند و اگر نام علماي سني كه به اين اعتقاد استوارند ذكر شود، به كتابي ضخيم تبديل مي‌شود.

استاد فاطمي‌نيا اضافه كرد: متقي هندي كه كتاب «كنزالاعمال» او مرجع و منبع اهل سنت است، خود كتابي مستقل با نام «البرهان في علامات مهدي آخر الزمان» نگاشته است و حتي برخي علماي اهل سنت پا را از اين هم فراتر گذاشته و گفته‌اند ما امام زمان(عج) را زيارت كرده‌ايم.

وي افزود: عالم برجسته اهل سنت شيخ عبدالوهاب شعراني در كتاب «الميزان الكبري» با بيان خصوصيات حضرت صاحب‌الامر(عج) مي‌گويد كه زمان ولادت وي نيمه شعبان سال 255 هجري است و ادامه مي‌دهد كه: وهوحي الموجود باق حتي الان يعني به زنده بودن ايشان تصريح مي‌كند.

فاطمي‌نيا درباره تصريحات ابن‌عربي عارف بزرگ اسلامي درخصوص حضرت حجت(عج) گفت: در فتوحات مكيه جايي كه او درخصوص امام زمان(عج ) صحبت مي‌كند، مي‌گويد كه او كسي است كه دنيا را پس از پر شدن از ستم پر از عدل و داد مي‌كند و اگر يك روز از دنيا باقي مانده باشد، آنقدر طولاني مي‌شود تا او ظهور كند.

وي اضافه كرد: در تمام نسخه‌هاي اخير اعم از چاپ 8 جلدي 130 سال پيش در مصر، چاپ 4 جلدي شيخ عبدالغني نابلسي در سوريه و چاپ 5 جلدي كشميري در مصر پس از ذكر اين عبارت فقط نوشته شده است كه: من ولد فاطمه رضي‌الله عنها.

استاد حوزه و دانشگاه در ادامه گفت: شيخ عبدالوهاب شعراني عالم مصري قرن نهم كه به گفته خود به نسخه اصلي فتوحات مكيه دسترسي داشته، در تلخيصي كه از اين كتاب با نام «اليواقيت و الجواهر» نوشته است، عبارت صحيح ابن عربي را در اين خصوص آورده است و در آنجا ابن عربي پس از ذكر نام حضرت زهرا(س) تصريح مي‌كند: و والده الامام العسكري(ع) و سپس نام پدران امام حسن عسكري تا امير المومنين (ع)را ذكر مي‌كند.

فاطمي‌نيا تصريح كرد: حتي ابن عربي در ضبط دقيق اسامي ائمه توجه داشته، مثلا آورده است: الامام التقي بالتاء و الامام النقي بالنون.

به گزارش «فردا» محی الدین ابن‏عربی یکی از بزرگ‏ترین عارفان اسلامی است که با آثار گران‏بهای خود، بر عرفان نظری تأثیر فراوان نهاد و بسیاری از عارفان بعدی، از آثار او بهره برده اند.

مهمترین کتاب های وی «فصوص الحکم» و «فتوحات‌ مکّیّة‌» است محیی‌الدّین‌ کتاب‌ «فتوحات‌» را در مکّهٔ مکرّمه‌ نوشت‌، و سپس‌ تمام‌ اوراق‌ آن‌ را بر روی‌ سقف‌ کعبه‌ پهن‌ کرد و گذاشت‌ یک‌ سال‌ بماند تا بواسطهٔ باریدن‌ باران‌، مطالب‌ باطله‌ای‌ اگر در آن‌ است‌ شسته‌ شود و محو گردد، و حقّ از باطل‌ مشخّص‌ شود. پس‌ از یک‌ سال‌ باریدن‌ بارانهای‌ پیاپی‌ و متناوب‌، وقتیکه‌ اوراق‌ گسترده‌ را جمع‌ نمود مشاهده‌ کرد که‌ حتّی‌ یک‌ کلمه‌ هم‌ از آن‌ شسته‌ نشد.

امام خمینی رحمه‏الله در آثار عرفانی خود، از محی‏الدین به بزرگی یاد می‏کند و عنوان‏هایی چون شیخ کبیر، شیخ عارف، بزرگ‏مرد و خُلّص شیعیان امیرمؤمنان علیه‏السلام را به او نسبت می‏دهد و او را به عنوان یکی از بزرگان عرفان می‏ستاید. گفتنی است در مورد مذهب ابن عربی در بین علما اختلاف است و گروهی وی را سنی و برخی شیعه دانسته اند.

حجت‌الاسلام والمسلمين فاطمي‌نيا همچنین در قسمت دیگری از سخنان خود در نشست خبري جشنواره بين‌المللي آخرين منجي با انتقاد از رواج بي‌توجهي به ادب انتظار در جامعه گفت: ما در اين زمينه درد دل زياد داريم. كسي منكر ديدن امام زمان (عج) نيست و در غيبت كبري هزاران نفر ايشان را زيارت كرده‌اند اما اين به اين معنا نيست كه اين مساله را آنقدر بي‌در و پيكر كنيم كه هركسي مدعي ديدن و رابطه مستقيم با امام زمان(عج) شود.

وي با اشاره به اين‌كه نام نازنين امام عصر(عج) را در هر جا و هر شرايطي نبايد به زبان آورد، افزود: در برخي مجالس مداحان به گونه‌اي نام ايشان را بيان مي‌كنند كه كسر شأن و بي‌ادبي به ساحت ايشان است. متاسفانه همه چيز را به مسخره گرفته‌اند. مجلاتي منتشر مي‌كنند و مطالب ساختگي درخصوص ايشان مي‌نويسند. كسي كه امام زمان‌(عج) را قبول دارد، چگونه مي‌تواند اين همه با شأن ايشان بازي كند؟

فاطمي‌نيا اضافه كرد: هر كسي از سر جايش بلند شده قبه‌العارفين شده است. خدا اسلام را از دست اين قبه العارفين‌ها خلاص كند.</strong></h1>

Do you believe of this coming transformation of society, after which all things will be changed, based on a one-thousand-year cycle? My Observation is the world is dynamic and catastrophic. I do believe in cycles and trends. Trends come from the gift of choice God has given us to shape the future. That gift of choice I am educated to believe is Liberty. The inward illumination you believe to be Imam in nonmaterial form, I have been baptized and confirmed to believe in the gift of the Holy Trinity. Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. You believe that Imam will be with Jesus Christ at the end of times. Imam is a man to you. Jesus is a man to you.

عیسی مسیح به من تنها پسر خدا است.

فکر می کنید که عیسی مسیح به عنوان پیامبر روشن.

It is possible, it is probable, and it's already done.

Another "Heaven's Gate" test run for 2012 or is May 21, 2011 Judgment day the real deal?

http://www.familyradio.com/may21/

I'm guessing that it's not the real deal and FamilyRadio.com will move it up a year or 20 or a hundred. Just in case though, everyone should drink heavily at work that day because who wants to die sober?? :blink:

Guest Thaqalain

Bin Laden’s Burial

May 4, 2011Mohammed AbdullahLeave a commentGo to comments

There seems to be some controversy over how Osama’s body was disposed of. Chucking it in the sea apparently is offensive to some Muslims. By some Muslims, I mean some rather important ones. For example, “The Grand Imam, Dr Ahmed El-Tayeb, the sheikh of Al-Azhar

condemned the reports, if true, of the throwing of the body of

Osama bin Laden into the sea,”. Well, this is no dungeon in the back streets of Forest Gate, it’s al Azhar, the highest seat of learning in the Islamic world. It’s a serious institution, and we should take what they say seriously.

Less serious, however, is the old ‘Tottenham Ayatollah’ Omar Bakri Mohammad. This rather clownish fellow (as clownish as someone of his extraction can be) claimed “The Americans want to humiliate Muslims through this burial, and I don’t think this is in the interest of the U.S. administration”.

http://Use Full URL address/3jun8jk and http://Use Full URL address/3gx59m3

Sheikh Omar doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going. He was here for 20 years during which time he set up al Muhajiroun. He then left to Lebanon after which he was not permitted to return to the UK, despite desperately trying during 2006 war. He can count amongst his esteemed students Andy Chowder, who was on Newsnight giving his view on the bin Laden death. Sometimes it’s hard to know whether Andy is serious or just having a laugh with us all, but I hope that the general public see him the way I (and probably Jeremy Paxman) do – a bit of light entertainment.

Back to the point. Why is this a big issue? Is it a desperate clutch at the last straw to venerate bin Laden in an oblique way so as to not appear to overtly support him? Thousands of Muslims have had their bodies violated in the most despicable ways – often at the hands of other Muslims.

Despite the well-meaning, strained assertion by people – Muslim and non-Muslim alike – that only a minority of Muslims support OBL and his movement, I don’t think that it’s a particularly small minority. Infact, by any reasonable person’s standards, it’s probably a remarkably large one.

Furthermore, who is a Muslim? It seems that bin Laden, despite all he had done, was firmly a Muslim. Yet some will use the flimsiest excuse to excommunicate people from the religion. One of the most absurd off the top of my head is the example of the “sorcerer” from a Lebanese TV channel who was arrested in Saudi Arabia and faced beheading for apostacy. Ironically, he was on his way to Hajj. I don’t know what transpired of that, but an Egyptian man was, infact beheaded for the same “crime” of sorcery. http://Use Full URL address/444l2pu and http://Use Full URL address/ya8xbho.

This leads us back to Iraq. In the 1991 Gulf War, the then Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, ibn Baaz, issued a fatwa that Saddam was a kafir. This is incongruent with Saddam’s later veneration by the likes of Qaradhawi as a martyr, who seemed to be following the trend of the Arab street. Some have tried to back-peddle the ibn Baaz fatwa, others just say he is not to be taken seriously (there are two kinds of Salafi, the house Salafi, who is in the pay-role of authority or yielding to it, and the field Salafi, who has something of a shorter half-life). Who is, and is not a Muslim seems to have some correlation with politics and popularism (no really?).

Nevertheless, Saddam was buried in his grave, which was adorned with flowers, flags and pictures, has prayers read over it and is visited by his supporters. It was not his burial that was controversial, of course, it was his execution. It was seen, quite simply, as overt American and Shia gloating, and there was clearly fury over it amongst many Sunni Muslims. I recall watching the Islam channel when Yvonne Ridley was in Mecca talking to some Saudi, on the occasion of Eid al Adhha. The Saudi mentioned that the Shia need to be careful how they cultivate their victories, because they are a minority in the Arab lands and they can be killed quite easily. I refrain from quoting, but those were pretty much his words as I recall them. Ms Ridly became very quickly and noticeably uncomfortable, saying something along the lines of it being Hajj and Muslims are supposed to be coming together.

Personally I couldn’t care less about people being offended by Saddam’s execution, or whether it was perceived to be gloating, if anything, it’s a nice bonus. What was more concerning was that there were revenge attacks, such as people being hung from lamp-posts, or executed in other ways. Did the Iraq government do the right thing, given what followed? Should we yield to bullies? Were they not going to kill anyway? I don’t know, but my only concern is the safety and security of Iraqis, not the sensitivities, religious or otherwise, of supporters of horrid murderers like Saddam and Osama….except, of course in as far as they affect the aforementioned concern.

Guest Soldier of God

Osama went against the teachings of Jesus Christ. May God have mercy on his soul. The Lord Most High would never walk hand-in-hand with a murderer of innocent. We are all part of his creation.

Proverbs 4:4

Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.

Matthew 5:9

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

Luke 6:27-38

But to you who hear I say, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

To the person who strikes you on one cheek, offer the other one as well, and from the person who takes your cloak, do not withhold even your tunic.

Give to everyone who asks of you, and from the one who takes what is yours do not demand it back.

Do to others as you would have them do to you.

For if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them.

And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do the same.

If you lend money to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit (is) that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, and get back the same amount.

But rather, love your enemies and do good to them, and lend expecting nothing back; then your reward will be great and you will be children of the Most High, for he himself is kind to the ungrateful and the wicked.

Be merciful, just as (also) your Father is merciful.

Stop judging and you will not be judged. Stop condemning and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven.

Give and gifts will be given to you; a good measure, packed together, shaken down, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap. For the measure with which you measure will in return be measured out to you.

Guest Johnny Rocket

Not to be callous or insensitive but I, personally, care less and less what the Muslim world's view is on the United States as each day passes. Most Muslims are peaceful, some are not (just like every religion)so what I'm basically trying to say is "let them eat cake."

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.