Washington DC Message Boards

Thomas Friedman on Israel's 'Spoiled Child' Behavior

Guest LPD

Guest Adnan Darwash

It a strange way for America to show its displeasure. The most sophisticated weapons, US$ billions in aids and diplomatic protection at the UN whenever Israel commits an atrocity!!! That is at the time when the US is on the verge of bankruptcy.

Adnan Darwash, Iraq Occupation Times

The poll released this week by the Israel Project showed 51 percent of registered U.S. voters oppose a proposal that the Palestinian Authority "unilaterally declare an independent Palestinian state WITHOUT a signed peace treaty with Israel," while 31 percent support it.

Republicans were likelier to oppose such a proposal, at 66 opposed to 21 percent in favor, in constrast to Democrats, with 44 percent opposed and 33 percent in favor, and independents, with 48 percent opposed and 37 percent in favor.

Guest Adnan Darwash

The poll released this week by the Israel Project showed 51 percent of registered U.S. voters oppose a proposal that the Palestinian Authority "unilaterally declare an independent Palestinian state WITHOUT a signed peace treaty with Israel," while 31 percent support it.

Republicans were likelier to oppose such a proposal, at 66 opposed to 21 percent in favor, in constrast to Democrats, with 44 percent opposed and 33 percent in favor, and independents, with 48 percent opposed and 37 percent in favor.

What percentage of Americans know where Palestine is? Generally speaking, the Americans are political Zombies.

Adnan Darwash, Iraq Occupation Times

Guest Brown Hornet

Hold on,

YOU DO NOT KNOW JACK crap ABOUT ME OUR WHERE I CAME FROM, WHAT I KNOW, OR BELIEVE.

But, I forgive you.

Your hurt. I spent some time reading your stories.

We did light up your place good.

Everyday must have been Fourth of July.

The reason why you and I can converse here and now is that we are FREE to express our opinions.

Let's start with Respect of minds first. Then we can discuss truth and power.

If you know your history, you know who I am.

OBAMA MAY GOD BE WITH YOU!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.