DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rentingforanevent.com

Tourists are looking for places to stay.

Guest rentingforanevent.com

DC is coming into the Cherry Blossom Season. Have you thought about renting out your space for a weekend or a week during the season? You could potentially make some money renting throughout the month of April for short term rentals (over night, weekend, or a week)! A few of my friends and I have just started a new website that specifically deals with event rentals/ short term rentals (going through the growing phase and trying to get more traffic). It is also free. The site is rentingforanevent.com Do me a favor and let me know what you think (if you try it). I personally have posted a room for the pending Cherry Blossoms Festival and have gotten a couple. Thank You for your time. Happy Cherry Blossoms Festival to all!

Guest Plo N Hok

The focus of the website is on short term rentals. People that are like... "I have a spare room, and it seems that people are looking for a place to stay so that they can attend the presidential inauguration! Why should the hotels and motels all cash in on this event?"

Guest Plo N Hok

The focus of the website is on short term rentals. People that are like... "I have a spare room, and it seems that people are looking for a place to stay so that they can attend the presidential inauguration! Why should the hotels and motels all cash in on this event?"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this