DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rentingforanevent.com

Rent your room during the time of the Cherry Blossoms

ALCON,

Renting for an event? Started (just started) a new free website (rentingforanevent.com) for people to post theirspare room(s), house during an event that is occuring in their area (such as the Cherry Blossom Festival and other activities). This is a great oppurtunity for locals to make a little cash and for travelers to have/ find other options for places to stay as they enjoy the event! (Site is new, lets see where it goes!) rentingforanevent.com

Guest Jesse   
Guest Jesse

I thought about posting on your web site. But, there is no contact information on how to reach you. I am also fearful of companies harvesting my emails and selling them to outside parties. Can you explain your terms and conditions.

Guest rentingforanevent   
Guest rentingforanevent

Good Morning,

We can actually be reached at rentingforanevent@gmail.com

Looking at the site (yes we are still new), you are correct on contacting us. I will make sure we remedy that.

However to answer your question specifically, you can click on the "About" drop down box and click on the terms of use and or our privacy policy. We are not here harvesting emails and selling them.

If you have any further concerns, please contact us at rentingforanevent@gmail.com

Thank You for your input and consideration.

Guest Plo N Hok   
Guest Plo N Hok

The focus of the website is on short term rentals. People that are like... "I have a spare room, and it seems that people are looking for a place to stay so that they can attend the presidential inauguration! Why should the hotels and motels all cash in on this event?" should check out the site!

Guest Jamie   
Guest Jamie

I thought about posting on your web site. But, there is no contact information on how to reach you. I am also fearful of companies harvesting my emails and selling them to outside parties. Can you explain your terms and conditions.

Jesse,

I tried the site. It is relatively easy to use and actually got someone to rent my room. I did notice that they have gotten a little away from focusing on event rentals.But overall, it is still good.

ALCON,

Renting for an event? Started (just started) a new free website (rentingforanevent.com) for people to post theirspare room(s), house during an event that is occuring in their area (such as the Cherry Blossom Festival and other activities). This is a great oppurtunity for locals to make a little cash and for travelers to have/ find other options for places to stay as they enjoy the event! (Site is new, lets see where it goes!) rentingforanevent.com

We are now opening to all aspects of renting a room, a house, shortterm, long term, for an event, for every week. Check us out as we continue to grow.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this