DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rentingforanevent.com

Make a little extra cash from the event!!!

Guest rentingforanevent.com

ALCON,

A few friends of mine and I have started a website (rentingforanevent.com) that provides a free forum for locals to post their extra space, room, apartment, or house to make a little extra cash while an event (such as the Cherry Blossom Season in D.C.) is occuring in their area.

This also provides tourists more options to stay (especially when the local hotels/ motels are all booked) while they are trying to attend their event (Cherry Blossom Season!!!)

Check it out: rentingforanevent.com

The site is brand new, lets see where it can go!

Guest Tom

Site looks good. Hopefully more people take advantage of it. I have a few friends that I would suggest the site too... but you need more people to post. Good Luck!

Guest Plo N Hok

The purpose of the site is to focus on the individuals interested in renting their extra space, room or house for a short time while an event is going on their area. It is a free, simple website for anyone to post their room quickly to cash in on an event going on in their area (espically when the hotels, motels, etc.. are all filled). So if you are trying to rent your space or finding a place to stay, check out rentingforanevent.com

Guest Karen

ALCON,

A few friends of mine and I have started a website (rentingforanevent.com) that provides a free forum for locals to post their extra space, room, apartment, or house to make a little extra cash while an event (such as the Cherry Blossom Season in D.C.) is occuring in their area.

This also provides tourists more options to stay (especially when the local hotels/ motels are all booked) while they are trying to attend their event (Cherry Blossom Season!!!)

Check it out: rentingforanevent.com

The site is brand new, lets see where it can go!

Site is good. Getting away from event rentals, but overall it is fine. I got a place posted. Lets see what happens.

Guest rentingforanevent

Site looks good. Hopefully more people take advantage of it. I have a few friends that I would suggest the site too... but you need more people to post. Good Luck!

We are still focusing on event rentals, but to get more traction to the website, we will make all feautes 100% free and will be a place to rent your room, your house for an event, for the day, week, month or year, etc. Checking us out as we continue to grow: rentingforanevent.com

Post your add free today! Have questions, email rentingforanevent@yahoo.com or rentingforanevent@gmail.com

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this