DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Isabel

My Newest Discovery: RenterUp.com

Guest Isabel   
Guest Isabel

RenterUp.com, oh are things looking up for you! This website is brilliant; it takes networking to a whole different level. I discovered this site a couple of months ago or so when my best friend left Chicago to move to New York City. He lived here all his life, so he was completely unaware of NYC neighborhoods, apartment pricing, or anything for that matter. Being the great best friend that I am, I tried to help him find apartments online. After some tedious weeks of a lot of searching and little results, I found the website that helped me connect Brian to his new community: RenterUp.com.

The website is easy to use and practical. Through this website I was able to search apartment communities. Within those communities I was able to talk to actual people who lived in the apartment buildings Brian was looking to move into. I was able to ask them how much they paid for rent, how safe the neighborhood was, street parking availability , and everything else in between. Just like that, I was able to clarify all the uncertainties that people usually have about moving into a new apartment building. Though it was difficult to have my best friend move far away, I’m glad he was able to find some new friends and a new community through this helpful website.

Even now that Brian is already moved in, the website is still a great networking tool for him. He now lives in NYC, and met most of his neighbors through the website. They keep him updated on drink specials around town, new hot spots that are opening up, or just let him know about the low-key coffee shop he still hasn't explored.

I myself have joined my apartment complex community here in Chicago, and I am now in sync with all that is going on in my building and in my neighborhood. I have lived in my apartment for 3 years, but I just recently found out that the building organizes an open-bar social every month. It’s really a neat website that has a lot of networking potential. Best of all it the simplicity within the website. I love how easy it was to join my community. I literally just went to the website, typed in my address and my email, and there it was: my apartment community.

Keep it up, RenterUp!

Guest Mark Senth   
Guest Mark Senth

Oh my god ! I just tried to check the review about renterup.com and very much shocked.

Do not register in renterup.com or login with facebook in renterup.com as they misuse your information.

* please check there reviewes in alexa. :unsure:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this