DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Doug White

Meet ALL 44 PRESIDENTS!

What are you doing this President's Day?

Promo_Tix_Pres_gall.jpg

Comprising of fourteen highly themed immersive rooms, The Presidents Gallery is the only place in the world where people can see and interact with every presidents' likenesses in 3D.

Throughout the experience guests will learn about the history of the United States of America through the lives of its iconic leaders.

Madame Tussauds provides a once in a lifetime family experience in the heart of Washington D.C.

1001 F Street (Corner of 10th and F Street)

Washington D.C. 20004

(directions - click here)

Guest Luke

I was there when they had President Obama, Hillary, JFK, J. Edgar Hoover, etc...

The wax figures are pretty impressive. I thought it was worth money, but if the line is long it is not worth the wait. Maybe this one is different.

Guest My favorite President

LINCOLN CITY, Ore. – This town named for the 16th president of the United States, Abraham Lincoln, is one of nearly 100 nationwide that honor the nation’s most popular leader with the name Lincoln; hence, it’s no surprise that a recent CBS News survey revealed that on this Presidents Day 2011, more than 54 percent of American’s think Lincoln was the best, followed by Washington, and absolutely no mention of George W. Bush!

Abraham-Lincoln-Marble-L.jpg

Abraham Lincoln 6" Marble Bust - $20

Dave Masko's article