DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Erik Yamada

HGTV's The Unsellables is looking for the 'unsellable'

Guest Erik Yamada

HGTV is looking for participants for the third season of 'The Unsellables'.

If you have a home that has been on the market for 30 days; if your cluttered home requires minor to moderate cosmetic touches and more refined staging with the help of a professional designer; if you still live in the home you are trying to sell, please contact us!

We intend to be in Washington DC in mid-April and would love to help you sell your house at no cost to you. We will do all the work and you will increase the chances of selling your home.

Interested parties please contact us by emailing eyamada@cineflix.com or call 416 531 2500 ext 682

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guest Arta

My home has been on the market for more than 1 year... We have plenty of lookers but absolutely no OFFERS!!!! Help!!!!

Guest dannie cook

Our house has been on the market in a depressed area for over 18 months. We are on our third realtor and have lowered the price to way less than what we have in it. 3-realtors and absolutely no showings. They tell us it looks "professionally" staged and is a beautiful property. We have over 2.6 acres, 100 year old well maintained 3,500 sq. feet on a historic in town street. We desperately need to sell in order to move to a one level "down sized" home. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Guest Guest

Our house is not in the DC area but it has been on the market for at least 2 years. It is in vincennes Indiana. We have tried many times to sell the house but have not been able to do so. We are wanting to move to the country. We are upset that our house has not sold before now. We have it listed with an agent who has had 2 open houses and no takers. Could you help us out?

Guest IRENE CUBSTEAD

We live on Lake Travis in Marble Falls, Texas. We have had the house up for sale since April 2012 and have only had three or four lookers and no offers. My realtor is Kathy Garbriel, she is wonderful! Her phone # is (512) 413-5119. She also has a web site where they took pictures of the house. I sam not sure if it is the economy, the drought (the lake is extremely low and our dock is dry and the boat in the yard). We have been in this house for 11 years and I worry that, even though I decorate it nicely, the house looks "tired"? I really need your help because my husband retires in 18 months and we would not be able to afford to live here on retirement. Not even sure if you come to Texas, but I feel that it may be worth a shot.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this....

Irene Cubstead

cell # (512) 914-8747

25416 Colorado Canyon Drive, Marble Falls, Texas 78654

HGTV is looking for participants for the third season of 'The Unsellables'.

If you have a home that has been on the market for 30 days; if your cluttered home requires minor to moderate cosmetic touches and more refined staging with the help of a professional designer; if you still live in the home you are trying to sell, please contact us!

We intend to be in Washington DC in mid-April and would love to help you sell your house at no cost to you. We will do all the work and you will increase the chances of selling your home.

Interested parties please contact us by emailing eyamada@cineflix.com or call 416 531 2500 ext 682

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guest Thomas stracuzza

We live at 126 Stevenstown Road in litchfield Maine and have had our house on the market for almost 3 and a half years with not one offer. Our house is 13 rooms and total footage is 5300 sq. ft., what we can not figure out is that we also have a separate 2800 sq. ft . 4 car garage with its own 200 amp service and its own heat and this has not made any difference to any one that has come to look. Each time we lower the price its a $25,000 cut and still nothing, we are now in the process of installing new floors in five rooms. My wife and myself watch HGTV every day and believe we have seen almost every show there is, we would do anything to get our house on HGTV. Please take a look at our house and help us sell it so we can move to North Carolina and be closer with our children and grand children. Thank You Tom & Gerri

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this