Washington DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lori Maute

Passion Parties By Lori Maute (md, Dc, Va, Nc)

Guest Lori Maute

Lori Maute

Passion Parties By Lori ~~~~~~~~~lorizplaypen~~~~~~~~

Do you need to spice up your girls night out? Tired of doing the same old thing every weekend? Then Book a Passion Party today and earn some FREE products. Its fun, easy and FREE! The best part about it is that ALL ORDERING IS CONFIDENTIAL. No one knows what you order besides you and I. I won't tell anyone what you order. Also, you can win some great prizes to take home. If you contact me today you will receive a FREE information packette on your upcoming party.

You will have the opportunity to taste, smell and feel everything that wiggles and jiggles! Its time to book your party, to get those ladies together for a good time together. Feel free to check out my website www.lorizpplaypen.com or feel free to contact me.

~~~~~~~~~~JOIN MY TEAM TODAY~~~~~~~~~~

This is the time to become a Passion Parties Consultant. FEET ON THE STREET as of 1 September 2004 has begun for a limited time. This is a special that Passion Parties runs only a few times a year.

When purchasing the $100 kit - buying discount will be 25% instead of 10%

When purchasing the $250 kit - buying discount will be 40% instead of 25%

When purchasing the $450 kit - buying discount will be 40% and FREE shipping!

Sign up with me soon....lots of incentives for signing! I am looking forup to 6 women that are looking to make some extra cash in their spare time. You will be your own boss. No one to answer to - work your own hours!! This is perfect for stay at home mom's like myself, college students, or for anyone. You can work this buisness anytime. You decide when you want to do this. My kids call them mommy parties even though they are sex toy parties!

I will personally help you with everything that I can help you with. Just ask my girls in my downline.

Contact me today:

Lori Maute

Passion Parties Consulant / Team Leader

(410)674-8069

www.lorizplaypen.com

lorizplaypen@hotmail.com ~~~~ or ~~~~ lorizplaypen@yahoo.com