DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frank Sternbaug

Visiting from Atlanta

Guest Frank Sternbaug

I am coming to the dc area the second week in December. I would like to know a few things, if I could get some advice from the locals. There is really no set destination, just somewhere in the Nation's Capital. I would like to stay near Washington Monument, U.S. Capitol, etc. First of all, Where is there a 3-4 star hotel I can stay for 3-5 nights. Second, I would like to try eating at several different ethnic restaurants. And what is the night scene have in store for a 30 yr old bachelor? Open to all suggestions and comments!!! :D

Guest Greg

There are Indian, Ethiopian, Middle Eastern, Japanese, Korean, Pakistani, Latin restaurants. I'm sure there are some more varieties that I was not able to find. All of these restaurants are located in DC, you really just have to search for what you are craving. As far as nightlife there are many clubs as well as bars in the DC area. If you wanna go party, dance, and have a few drinks there are several exciting night clubs. If you wanna just have a few drinks and maybe watch the basketball, there are several sports bars. I hope you enjoy your trip to Wahington DC.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this