DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest David George DeLancey

Anciently Political

Date 10-21-2010 Thursday Time 4:17 P.M. E.S.T.

...Hello my name is David George DeLancey and here is the start to Anciently Political. In 1986 I Acknowledged this Five Issued Plan.

..:A One Percent Sales Tax On The Dollar, also a Half a cent from within the dollar~example you spend lets say .75 cents for something there is the 1/2 a cent.#1

..:Distribution to everyone over the age of twentyone~ example you get monies.#2

..:A State Tax on A Paycheck~example once you've got the mony you may choose to go hither for work search hither and since we have a telephone network you might want to go elsewhere, this will happen when we have the "appropriate funds". #3

..:Disabled Persons Get More ~~ This will be a real time to invest in the economy Balances and stuff. #4

..:Retired Persons Get More refere to #4 for the Balance thing. #5

Thank You This is Ofcourse no one else but~~~~David George DeLancey Born 12-27-1961 ~~~ Dorchester Massachusetts.

.......................................~~~Your vote counts, you are voting for a Presidency it is your Presidency.~~..............You Own the Money..Money is a tool-ing...Money is an invention. The Presidential Seat is a position that needs to be filled. This in fact is a job application. Remember I have stated in this also Paregraphical adventure that I am """""Acknowledging"""'this not ~~~~~~~~~~~~{{{{[[[[))))ASSUMING((((]]]]}}}}~~~~~~~~~~~~IT.

Till Next Time 4:31 p.m. e.s.t. take care. I will send a funny peice soon perhaps before Halloween it is of two termings in which for my example that a group of children could display a Halloween representation it will be something quick and yet understandable.

Date 10-21-2010 Thursday Time 4:17 P.M. E.S.T.

...Hello my name is David George DeLancey and here is the start to Anciently Political. In 1986 I Acknowledged this Five Issued Plan.

..:A One Percent Sales Tax On The Dollar, also a Half a cent from within the dollar~example you spend lets say .75 cents for something there is the 1/2 a cent.#1

..:Distribution to everyone over the age of twentyone~ example you get monies.#2

..:A State Tax on A Paycheck~example once you've got the mony you may choose to go hither for work search hither and since we have a telephone network you might want to go elsewhere, this will happen when we have the "appropriate funds". #3

..:Disabled Persons Get More ~~ This will be a real time to invest in the economy Balances and stuff. #4

..:Retired Persons Get More refere to #4 for the Balance thing. #5

Thank You This is Ofcourse no one else but~~~~David George DeLancey Born 12-27-1961 ~~~ Dorchester Massachusetts.

.......................................~~~Your vote counts, you are voting for a Presidency it is your Presidency.~~..............You Own the Money..Money is a tool-ing...Money is an invention. The Presidential Seat is a position that needs to be filled. This in fact is a job application. Remember I have stated in this also Paregraphical adventure that I am """""Acknowledging"""'this not ~~~~~~~~~~~~{{{{[[[[))))ASSUMING((((]]]]}}}}~~~~~~~~~~~~IT.

Till Next Time 4:31 p.m. e.s.t. take care. I will send a funny peice soon perhaps before Halloween it is of two termings in which for my example that a group of children could display a Halloween representation it will be something quick and yet understandable.

4:45 P.M. E.S.T. i neglected to post the Halloween treat, it was kind-of blury anyway. perhaps next year.

I will continue with Anciently Political after my College studies. It will consist of most things ofcourse political, although I will base its category on the DeLancey Factional efforts towards the Political fields of society. This will allow me to get a hold on information in which to course from, allowing other political entities to be explained.

I will start with the 1800's perhaps before the war of 1812, and go on to the 1700's and effort every century prior. There will be much concern and time dealing with these periods (1400-1600's). The 1300's will be very interesting for the female aquiantences to politics. Strong abilities have always been of the female intilectual.

My point of views will be towards the positive side of life, even though there may be note of some conflicts (meaning) wars and such.

Till Next Time with the Anciently Political ---effort of David George DeLancey 5:09 p.m.11-16-2010

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this