Washington DC Message Boards

Press Supports Mosque but Condemns 9-11 Christian Center

Guest Tea Party Patriot

Guest Tea Party Patriot

Bill Keller, leader of the world's largest interactive Christian website for 11 years, Liveprayer.com, has harshly criticized the mainstream press endorsement of the "ground zero victory mosque," while condemning the opening of his new 9-11 Christian at Ground Zero. Keller states, "The mainstream press has been supportive of the memorial being built by Muslims to their greatest military victory in the 1400 years of Islam, 9/11/2001, yet they are condemning our new 9-11 Christian Center at Ground Zero."

Keller goes on, "When talking about the mosque, the press labeled anyone who thinks it is not in good taste as 'Islamaphobic,' and 'haters,' yet are now calling me every derogatory name you can think of for opening a Christian Center by ground zero to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ." Keller's "9-11 Christian Center at Ground Zero" has not only been featured on MSNBC, but far left media sites like Salon.com, The Huffington Post, and the Daily Kos to name a few.

Keller's 9-11 Christian Center will begin holding services this Sunday, September 5th in the ballroom of the New York Marriott by ground zero through the end of the year. They will move into their permanent facility on January 1st.

Keller stated that he sees this as an incredible opportunity to take a stand for Christ within a block of the hallowed ground where the World Trade Center Towers once stood, and give people a place where they can come to pray and find true peace and hope at a time when so many lives are in turmoil.

Keller is no stranger to conflict with Islam. In 2007, under pressure from the extremist Muslim group CAIR, Keller's highly rated nightly TV program that ran for 4 1/2 years on a CBS owned station in Tampa, Florida, was cancelled by CBS because he refused to stop telling his viewers that "according to the Bible Islam is a 1400-year-old lie from hell, and that history clearly shows Mohammed was a murdering pedophile who propagated his false religion through hatred, violence, and death."

Keller also has numerous fatwas (sentences of death) issued against him for a video he sent in 2006 to Osama Bin Laden that was played worldwide in which Keller encouraged Bin Laden to "renounce the lies of Islam" and come to faith in Jesus Christ.

In asking Keller about what he hopes to accomplish with the new 9-11 Christian Center, he said, "If the Muslims can, without conscience, build a mosque to propagate their religion of violence and hate a block away from where their Muslim brothers perpetrated the greatest act of terror on US soil, killing 3,000 innocent souls in the process, we can open a place where people can come to hear the truth of the Bible and learn about the peace, love, and saving grace of Jesus Christ."

This is what I would have done.

I would have preferred a multi-religious center of all the main religions.

It would have sent a message to all the other countries that all religions have a stake in peace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill Keller, leader of the world's largest interactive Christian website for 11 years, Liveprayer.com, has harshly criticized the mainstream press endorsement of the "ground zero victory mosque," while condemning the opening of his new 9-11 Christian at Ground Zero. Keller states, "The mainstream press has been supportive of the memorial being built by Muslims to their greatest military victory in the 1400 years of Islam, 9/11/2001, yet they are condemning our new 9-11 Christian Center at Ground Zero."

Keller goes on, "When talking about the mosque, the press labeled anyone who thinks it is not in good taste as 'Islamaphobic,' and 'haters,' yet are now calling me every derogatory name you can think of for opening a Christian Center by ground zero to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ." Keller's "9-11 Christian Center at Ground Zero" has not only been featured on MSNBC, but far left media sites like Salon.com, The Huffington Post, and the Daily Kos to name a few.

Keller's 9-11 Christian Center will begin holding services this Sunday, September 5th in the ballroom of the New York Marriott by ground zero through the end of the year. They will move into their permanent facility on January 1st.

Keller stated that he sees this as an incredible opportunity to take a stand for Christ within a block of the hallowed ground where the World Trade Center Towers once stood, and give people a place where they can come to pray and find true peace and hope at a time when so many lives are in turmoil.

Keller is no stranger to conflict with Islam. In 2007, under pressure from the extremist Muslim group CAIR, Keller's highly rated nightly TV program that ran for 4 1/2 years on a CBS owned station in Tampa, Florida, was cancelled by CBS because he refused to stop telling his viewers that "according to the Bible Islam is a 1400-year-old lie from hell, and that history clearly shows Mohammed was a murdering pedophile who propagated his false religion through hatred, violence, and death."

Keller also has numerous fatwas (sentences of death) issued against him for a video he sent in 2006 to Osama Bin Laden that was played worldwide in which Keller encouraged Bin Laden to "renounce the lies of Islam" and come to faith in Jesus Christ.

In asking Keller about what he hopes to accomplish with the new 9-11 Christian Center, he said, "If the Muslims can, without conscience, build a mosque to propagate their religion of violence and hate a block away from where their Muslim brothers perpetrated the greatest act of terror on US soil, killing 3,000 innocent souls in the process, we can open a place where people can come to hear the truth of the Bible and learn about the peace, love, and saving grace of Jesus Christ."

I actually really like that idea.

Mutual respect is key. My father was a Deacon in the Catholic Church. But, I remember him going to quite a number of Ecumenical meetings where religious leaders and regular folk could create a dialogue. He found it quite beneficial in writing his sermons.

I really think that many people now don't value the view points of others anymore. I remember my dad telling me that the Internet will first be geo targeted web sites and move on to more subjective discourse. Meaning that people will move towards places that fit their way of thinking.

That is why it is important that community buildings and centers need to be designed to facilitate better communication between cultures.

Thanks Human. I will pass on that thought.

Edited by Luke_Wilbur

Thanks for passing it along. I'm no longer in politics. Still know it but I have no hunger for it.

Business is more fun anyways. People with in my party have asked me for everything I got on Business and I gave it to them, but it was only out of loyalty to the party that I gave it to them.

For any other reason? I would NOT have done it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually really like that idea.

Mutual respect is key. My father was a Deacon in the Catholic Church. But, I remember him going to quite a number of Ecumenical meetings where religious leaders and regular folk could create a dialogue. He found it quite beneficial in writing his sermons.

I really think that many people now don't value the view points of others anymore. I remember my dad telling me that the Internet will first be geo targeted web sites and move on to more subjective discourse. Meaning that people will move towards places that fit their way of thinking.

That is why it is important that community buildings and centers need to be designed to facilitate better communication between cultures.

Thanks Human. I will pass on that thought.

Guest Soldier of God

Kaaba, also known as, Ka'bah, Kabah and Caaba (literally "the cube" in Arabic) is an ancient stone structure that was built and re-built by prophets as a house of monotheistic worship. It is located inside the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The Ka'aba is considered the center of the holiest place of worship in Islam (Submission in English), i.e. the Sacred Mosque of Mecca, Al Masjid Al-Haram. Its name is an Arabic word that means a home or a room that looks like a cube.. It is a cube shaped stone structure built in the middle of the Sacred Mosque. The Kaaba was built by prophet Abraham as a landmark for the House of God, for the sole purpose of worshiping of God alone.

Qiblah (Arabic: قبلة‎, also transliterated as Kiblah or Qiblih) is an Arabic word for the direction that should be faced when a Muslim prays during Salah. Most mosques contain a niche in a wall that indicates the Qiblah.

Salāh or Salāt (Arabic: صلاة‎; pl. ṣalawāt) is practice of formal prayer of Islam. Its supreme importance for Muslims is indicated by its status as one of the Five Pillars of Sunni Islam and of the Ten Practices of the Religion of Shi'a Islam. Salah is a ritual prayer, having prescribed conditions, a prescribed procedure, and prescribed times.

Sura Al-Ma'ida (Arabic: سورة المائدة‎, Sūratu al-Mā'idah, "The Table" or "The Table Spread with Food") is the fifth chapter of the Qur'an, with 120 verses. It is a Madinan sura. The sura's main topics are Isa's (Jesus') and Moses' missions, as well as the claim that their messages are distorted by Jews and Christians.

It is these words of the Holy Prophet Muhammad ibn 'Abdullāh (Arabic: ﷴ; Transliteration: Muḥammad; pronounced [mʊˈħæmmæd] also spelled Muhammed or Mohammed) brings tensions between Muslim, Jewish, and Christian people.

The adoption of the Ka'aba as the Moslm kiblah marks a definite breach with the Jews and Christians. From this on they were to be regarded as enemies, and not sought as friends:

O true believers, take not the Jews and Christians for your friends; they are friends the one to the other; and whoso among you taketh them for his friends, he is surely one of them. V, 56.

O true believers, take not such of those to whom the Scriptures were given before you, or of the infidels, for your friends, who make a laughing-stock and a jest of your religion. V, 62.

When Mohammed turned his face towards Mecca, he turned his back forever on Jerusalem; henceforth it was to be war.

http://www.archive.o...rtuoft_djvu.txt

MOSLEM WORLD

A quarterly review of current events, literature, and thought among Mohammedans and the progress of Christian Missions in Moslem lands

VOLUME IX

EDITOR

SAMUEL M. ZWEMER, D.D., F.R.G.S.

Cairo, Egypt

ASSISTANT EDITOR

MISS E. I. M. BOYD

London, England

ASSOCUTE EDITORS

CANON W. H. T. GAIRDNER, B.A. REV. E. M. WHERRY, D.D.

MR. MARSHALL BROOMHALL REV. H. U. WEITBRECHT

PROF. D. B. MACDONALD, D.D. STANTON

REV. W. ST. CLAIR TISDALL, D.D. REV. F. WURZ

DR. J. W. GUNNING

AMERICAN COMMITTEE

DR. CHARLES R. WATSON, Chairman MISS J. H. RIGHTER, Secretary

DELAVAN L. PIERSON, Vice-Chainnan REV. JAMES L. BARTON, D.D.

ALFRED V. S. OLCOTT, Treasurer MRS. WM. BORDEN

MRS. WM. BANCROFT HILL

MISS JULIA C. CHESTER, Office Secret

COPYRIGHTED AND PUBLISHED BY THE

MISSIONARY REVIEW PUBLISHING CO., Inc.

THE ARTHUR H. CRIST CO., COOPERSTOWN, N. Y., and

156 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK

To build peace we must reconcile the true meaning of this passage and the will of our Creator. Muslims, Christians and Jews must remember, that they are brothers and sisters in following the One God.

Guest American4Progress

This Saturday, Americans across the country will mark the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. While many view this as a time for Americans to unite in remembrance of the lives lost that day, some virulently anti-Islamic groups are using the anniversary as an opportunity to launch divisive attacks against Muslim Americans and the Islamic faith. The radical right-wing group Stop Islamization of America (SIOA) is channeling the prevalent paranoid hysteria over the proposed Cordoba House Islamic community center into a rally against the project in New York City this Saturday. Doubling-down on the Islamophobia, a church in Gainesville, FL -- ironically-named the Dove World Outreach Center -- plans to insult Muslims across the world by hosting an "International Burn a Quran Day" rally in which members will burn Islam's sacred text "to destroy the works of the devil." As one of the church's pastors puts it in his instructional video, "If you call yourself Christian, this is something you should be doing." While the leaders of these rallies, SIOA's Pam Geller and Dove World Outreach Center's pastor Terry Jones, claim to push a patriotic view, their protests have created a polarizing divide among Americans. On the right, high-profile conservatives have embraced Islamophobia as a political tool in a radical shift towards extremism. But a variety of religious and political leaders, as well as 9/11 families, have denounced the rallies as disrespectful events that trample on the American ideals of religious freedom and tolerance. Moreover, the ideological battle has led to very real and violent consequences that could endanger the lives of U.S. soldiers serving abroad.

A BLESSING FROM THE RIGHT:

In promoting their respective events, Jones and Geller have injected increasingly hateful rhetoric into the dialogue over Islam in America. Jones, author of the book "Islam is of the Devil," insisted that "the times call for" Quran burning to say "stop, stop to Islam, stop to Islamic law, stop to brutality." As "chief spokeswoman against" the Cordoba Initiative, Geller has appeared on ABC, CNN, NBC Nightly News, and Fox to express her view that Muslim-Americans "will be attempting a political takeover, and if that doesn't work, they will turn to further intimidation, murder and terrorism -- just as they've already proved in dozens of countries around the world." Geller's well-documented Muslim-bashing has expectedly found support "from nearly every sector of America's racist right." The racist neo-secessionist group League of the South, the white nationalist organization National Policy Institute, and "the oldest and largest white nationalist forum," Stormfront.org have all given resounding support to Geller's views and her blog. At her rally this Saturday, Geller will also be hosting far-right Dutch Parliamentarian Geert Wilders, who notably said "Islam is not a religion" but "the ideology of a retarded culture." Indeed, Wilders' racist film "Fitna" compelled the Court of Amsterdam to charge him with inciting discrimination and hatred. While many would say support from such figures make Geller "a fringe character" with little credibility, a number of high-profile conservatives have jumped on Geller's bandwagon and legitimized her as a representative of a more radical right. Those who have "given their blessing" to Geller's anti-Islam rally this weekend include former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton, conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart, New York Senate candidate Gary Berntsen ®, and Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas's wife Ginny Thomas. Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, who recently cited Nazis as an argument against the proposed Islamic center, originally agreed to send a video message to the rally but later rescinded the offer.

A PLEA FOR SANITY:

While many conservatives are not troubled by the hate-inspiring anti-Islam rallies, a variety of organizations have decried these events as an affront to America's bedrock principle of religious freedom and tolerance. The National Association of Evangelicals, the nation's largest body of evangelicals, released a statement last month urging the Dove World Center to "cancel its plans" because they show a "disrespect" for Muslims and are "rooted in revenge." Geller's 9/11 rally has earned the scorn of Where to Turn, a organization representing 9/11 victims' families. The group states that the rally "disrespect the memories of our loved ones on this sacred day at this sacred site." Having always protested any rally on 9/11 at Ground Zero, Where to Turn "will be joining other 9/11 organizations in asking that the organizers change the date for these events." The hateful rhetoric aimed at the Islamic center also spurred a new coalition of 40 civic and religious organizations, including families of 9/11 victims, to contact officials and ask them "to support the project as a reflection of religious freedom and diversity, and the rejection of 'crude stereotypes meant to frighten and divide us.'" Anti-Defamation League director Abe Foxman, who came under criticism for pushing to move the center, dubbed Geller's rally "un-American." Foxman views Wilders as "an anti-Muslim bigot" and Geller's SIOA as a group that "vilifies Islamic faith and is engaged in [claiming] there's a conspiracy to destroy American values, which is nonsense." "For people with political agendas to use the place and the moment for their own interests and their own platforms is desecrating the memory and very sad," he said.

DANGEROUS BACKLASH:

The hateful rhetoric behind the rallies is doing more than desecrating the memory of 9/11, it is leading to very real and violent consequences that endanger Americans at home and abroad. The anti-Muslim sentiment not only has driven paranoid individuals to commit violent attacks against Muslims and mosques across the country, but it is "playing into the hands of extremists by bolstering their claims that the United States is hostile to Islam." Dalia Mogahed of the Gallup Center for Muslim Studies said the "extreme anti-Muslim views in the United States ironically mirror a central tenet of extreme Islamists" by "suggesting that Islam has no place in the United States." Indeed, Gen. David Petraeus said actions like Dove World Center's rally "is precisely the kind of action the Taliban uses and could cause significant problems" for the 120,000 U.S. and NATO-led troops "still battling al-Qaeda and its allies in the Islamic fundamentalist movement." In a statement against the rally yesterday, Petraeus warned that the demonstration "could endanger troops" and "the overall effort in Afghanistan." Echoing Petraeus, commander of the NATO training mission in Afghanistan Gen. William Caldwell insisted that the Dove World Center's "actions will in fact jeopardize the safety of the young men and women who are serving in uniform over here and also undermine the very mission that we're trying to accomplish." Despite these warnings, Jones said on CNN today that he will not back down from the event. While "we are definitely praying about it," he said members "have firmly made up our mind" to go through with the rally. As if to confirm Petraeus's fears, hundred of Afghans railed against the U.S. at a rally in Kabul yesterday protesting the church's plans. While the U.S. Embassy issued a statement saying it was "deeply concerned about deliberate attempts to offend" Muslims, some protesters blamed President Obama for the planned Quran burning event and even called for his death.

This is way too radical and dangerous for our troops in the Middle East.

Rev. Terry Jones, the leader of a small Florida church which adopts anti-Islam philosophy says he is determined to go through with his plan to burn copies of the Qu'ran on September 11 in an international 'Burn-a-Koran Day', despite pressure from the White House, religious leaders and other people across the world to call it off. US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has called the planned event 'distrustful and disgraceful' means of marking the 9/11 tragedy. Muslim cleric Mohammad Mukhtar in Afghanistan said that, if the burning is carried on, Americans 'will be killed wherever they are seen', while others expressed similar fears that it could trigger violence across the world.

One more. Even Castro believes the hate and lies need to stop.

http://www.rferl.org/content/Castro_Criticizes_Iranian_President_Over_AntiSemitism/2151461.html

Castro Criticizes Iranian President Over Anti-Semitism

Former Cuban revolutionary and President Fidel Castro has been quoted as criticizing Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinejad for espousing anti-Semitic attitudes and denying the Holocaust.

Castro is quoted as making the comments during meetings with Jeffrey Goldberg, a writer for the U.S. magazine "The Atlantic," who recently visited Cuba and spent portions of three days meeting with the communist leader.

Writing about the meetings on his blog, Goldberg said Castro, who has been a tough critic of Israel over the years, "repeatedly returned to his excoriation of anti-Semitism" and "criticized Ahmadinejad for denying the Holocaust" in World War II, when 6 million European Jews were systematically killed by Nazi German authorities.

Castro is quoted as saying Iran could further the cause of peace by what he called "acknowledging the 'unique' history of anti-Semitism and trying to understand why Israelis fear for their existence."

The blog report quotes the 84-year-old Castro as saying that Jews "have been slandered much more than the Muslims because they are blamed and slandered for everything. No one blames the Muslims for anything."

Castro, added the report, said the Iranian government should understand that the Jews "were expelled from their land, persecuted, and mistreated all over the world” over slanders that they were responsible for killing Jesus.

Castro, who resigned as Cuban president in 2008 amid health problems, reportedly wanted to meet with Goldberg after reading a recent article he had written about possible conflict between Iran and Israel.

hummmmm!!!! I agree he should not do it. He should not copy the views that democrats have towards muslims.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is way too radical and dangerous for our troops in the Middle East.

Rev. Terry Jones, the leader of a small Florida church which adopts anti-Islam philosophy says he is determined to go through with his plan to burn copies of the Qu'ran on September 11 in an international 'Burn-a-Koran Day', despite pressure from the White House, religious leaders and other people across the world to call it off. US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has called the planned event 'distrustful and disgraceful' means of marking the 9/11 tragedy. Muslim cleric Mohammad Mukhtar in Afghanistan said that, if the burning is carried on, Americans 'will be killed wherever they are seen', while others expressed similar fears that it could trigger violence across the world.

Guest BlingBling

You are funny...

By more than two-to-one (54% to 21%), Republicans express an unfavorable opinion of Islam; the balance of opinion among independents is negative (40% unfavorable vs. 28% favorable). Among Democrats, favorable opinions of Islam outnumber unfavorable ones by 41% to 27%.

http://pewresearch.o...-islam-violence

I bet that the Burning of Qu'ran excites you and your Neocon war hawk buddies. Cmon don't be bashful. I know it is eating your insides to come out of the closet and state your real bigot feelings.

"I hate Blacks and Moslems. Kill them all and let God sort them out."

You are only human.

Guest islamisofthedevil.com

By Fran Ingram - Posted on 02 September 2010

On 9/11/10 we are burning Korans to raise awareness and warn. In a sense it is neither an act of love nor of hate. We see, as we state in the Ten Reasons below, that Islam is a danger. We are using this act to warn about the teaching and ideology of Islam, which we do hate as it is hateful. We do not hate any people, however. We love, as God loves, all the people in the world and we want them to come to a knowledge of the truth. To warn of danger and harm is a loving act. God is love and truth. If you know the truth it can set you free. The world is in bondage to the massive grip of the lies of Islam. These are:

One

The Koran teaches that Jesus Christ, the Crucified, Risen Son of God, King of Kings and Lord of Lords was NOT the Son of God, nor was he crucified (a well documented historical fact that ONLY Islam denies). This teaching removes the possibility of salvation and eternal life in heaven for all Islam's believers. They face eternal damnation in hell if they do not repent.

Two

The Koran does not have an eternal origin. It is not recorded in heaven. The Almighty God, Creator of the World, is NOT it's source. It is not holy. It's writings are human in origin, a concoction of old and new teachings. This has been stated and restated for centuries by scholars since Islam's beginnings, both Moslem and non-Moslem.

Three

The Koran's teaching includes Arabian idolatry, paganism, rites and rituals. These are demonic, an ongoing satanic stronghold under which Moslems and the world suffer.

Four

The earliest writings that are known to exist about the Prophet Mohammad were recorded 120 years after his death. All of the Islamic writings (the Koran and the Hadith, the biographies, the traditions and histories) are confused, contradictory and inconsistent. Maybe Mohammad never existed. We have no conclusive account about what he said or did. Yet Moslems follow the destructive teachings of Islam without question.

Five

Mohammad's life and message cannot be respected. The first Meccan period of his leadership seems to have been religiously motivated and a search for the truth. But in the second Medina period he was "corrupted by power and worldly ambitions." (Ibn Warraq) These are characteristics that God hates. They also led to political assassinations and massacres which continue to be carried out on a regular basis by his followers today.

Six

Islamic Law is totalitarian in nature. There is no separation of church and state. It is irrational. It is supposedly immutable and cannot be changed. It must be accepted without criticism. It has many similarities to Nazism, Communism and Fascism. It is not compatible with Western Civilization.

Seven

Islam is not compatible with democracy and human rights. The notion of a moral individual capable of making decisions and taking responsibility for them does not exist in Islam. The attitude towards women in Islam as inferior possessions of men has led to countless cases of mistreatment and abuse for which Moslem men receive little or no punishment, and in many cases are encouraged to commit such acts, and are even praised for them. This is a direct fruit of the teachings of the Koran.

Eight

A Muslim does not have the right to change his religion. Apostasy is punishable by death.

Nine

Deep in the Islamic teaching and culture is the irrational fear and loathing of the West.

Ten

Islam is a weapon of Arab imperialism and Islamic colonialism. Wherever Islam has or gains political power, Christians, Jews and all non-Moslems receive persecution, discrimination, are forced to convert. There are massacres and churches, synagogues, temples and other places of worship are destroyed.

From Acts 19 (Amplified)

18Many also of those who were now believers came making full confession and thoroughly exposing their [former deceptive and evil] practices.

19And many of those who had practiced curious, magical arts collected their books and [throwing them, book after book, on the pile] burned them in the sight of everybody. When they counted the value of them, they found it amounted to 50,000 pieces of silver (about $9,300).

20Thus the Word of the Lord [concerning the attainment through Christ of eternal salvation in the kingdom of God] grew and spread and intensified, prevailing mightily.

Like the Christians in Acts 19, we are publicly burning a book that is demonic. Many of our greatest supporters are ex-Moslems. They know these evils first hand. We are not, like the Nazis, stealing books, destroying properties or harming any people. We are not Nazis nor are we like Nazis. The Christians in Acts 19 did not go on from their scroll burning to harm anyone. They used the public burning as an opportunity, a demonstration to preach the truth. Only to preach and leave the decision of whether to follow the truth or not.

Do not forget POINT SIX. Islam (not us) is totalitarian in nature, like Nazism, Communism, and Fascism. This evil nature of Islam needs to be seen. Moslems around the world burn and kill on a regular basis, every week, properties and people. All you have to do is follow the news. The many death threats we are receiving, the warnings about terror attacks also prove our point. Do Christians make these threats when Bibles or churches are burned? No.

We have fallen asleep since 9/11/01 and have been hoodwinked by the growth of a (for now) non violent Islam. Shall we give in to threats, then, and allow Islam to grow in America unopposed? We at Dove World Outreach Center will not, even if it costs us our lives. For those who support us, we say thank you for standing with us in courage. For those who oppose us, we say wake up and do not give in to the fear and lies!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Burn-A-Koran-Day/134718123226530?v=wall

http://www.doveworld.org

Address:

5805 NW 37th St

Gainesville, FL 32653

Phone:

352-371-2487

Fax:

352-371-6511

Email:

info@doveworld.org

You see what I mean about the Democrats. Can you imagine what the democrats would do to your group if I posted the entire Islamic directory?

I can imagine what they would do to your group, and then promote hate "since this is the internet" and blame it on my group.

They would have no problem doing it to you. There ARE certain things on the internet that CAN NOT be trusted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are funny...

By more than two-to-one (54% to 21%), Republicans express an unfavorable opinion of Islam; the balance of opinion among independents is negative (40% unfavorable vs. 28% favorable). Among Democrats, favorable opinions of Islam outnumber unfavorable ones by 41% to 27%.

http://pewresearch.o...-islam-violence

I bet that the Burning of Qu'ran excites you and your Neocon war hawk buddies. Cmon don't be bashful. I know it is eating your insides to come out of the closet and state your real bigot feelings.

"I hate Blacks and Moslems. Kill them all and let God sort them out."

You are only human.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.