DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Palmetto

POWEROUTAGE

Guest Palmetto   
Guest Palmetto

Today I awoke to find out that schools, office buildings, and ten's of thousands of homes were without power. I live in Virginia and did notice a huge storm that came through on Sunday but had no idea the severity of it. I had no idea that so many people were without power. I work in Bethesda and found out we had no power this morning right when I was going to hop in the car.

Does anyone know when power is suppose to be restored throughout Maryland and Washington, DC? Is there any chance that the power might still be down tomorrow?

Guest human   
Guest human

Typing about Maryland; They just had a nice little fight over Smart meters.

They are not very happy with those smart meters.

Just because I am trying to avoid politics doesn't mean that I am not keeping up to date.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I awoke to find out that schools, office buildings, and ten's of thousands of homes were without power. I live in Virginia and did notice a huge storm that came through on Sunday but had no idea the severity of it. I had no idea that so many people were without power. I work in Bethesda and found out we had no power this morning right when I was going to hop in the car.

Does anyone know when power is suppose to be restored throughout Maryland and Washington, DC? Is there any chance that the power might still be down tomorrow?

Guest Palmetto   
Guest Palmetto

Today, at work in Bethesda, MD, we did have full power and Internet access. However, some street lights (495 exit to Old Georgetown as an example) in Bethesda are still down so traveling through the area is still a nightmare.

When will life/power be back?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this