DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lisa

Basement for Rent in Lorton, Virginia

Guest Lisa

I have a finished basement I am trying to rent out in Lorton. I live in a townhouse in Newington Heights and its a very quiet neighborhood. The basement is a decent size room with a full bath which is for the renter exclusively. Wall to wall carpet, back door to yard and there is a fence door leading out of yard as well. More than welcome to use the front door of course. One window. There is a laundry room in the basement which would have to be shared with me. I'm only down there once a week to do laundry for a couple hours. You can also hook up a small refrig and microwave in the basement if you wanted. The kitchen upstairs you are welcome to, but will also have to be shared. Direct TV is free, extended basic with Starz and Encore. Asking $575. If you are interested, send an email to: lschuberth8@yahoo.com

Guest Joyce Robinson

Hello My name is Joyce Robinson I would likt to come and see your basement. Please call (832)673-1302.

Guest Russell Hicks

Hi my name is Russell and I work for fair fax county government and I would to take a look at your basement please my # is 703-229-7422 you can call me any time and thank you.

Guest anthony carter

I have a finished basement I am trying to rent out in Lorton. I live in a townhouse in Newington Heights and its a very quiet neighborhood. The basement is a decent size room with a full bath which is for the renter exclusively. Wall to wall carpet, back door to yard and there is a fence door leading out of yard as well. More than welcome to use the front door of course. One window. There is a laundry room in the basement which would have to be shared with me. I'm only down there once a week to do laundry for a couple hours. You can also hook up a small refrig and microwave in the basement if you wanted. The kitchen upstairs you are welcome to, but will also have to be shared. Direct TV is free, extended basic with Starz and Encore. Asking $575. If you are interested, send an email to: lschuberth8@yahoo.com

hello lisa my name is anthony carter i,m at 240 619 3469 piease call asap

Guest Diana

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this