Washington DC Message Boards

So What if Lindsey Graham is Gay

Guest Maxine

Guest Dupont Rez

The only people who would care are busy-bodies who have nothing better to do than worry about other peoples' private lives that have nothing to do with them personally.

Guest Dupont Rez

Oh and I forgot to mention that, as a broad generalization, Republicans don't like gay people; they find them quite threatening for some odd reason.

Guest Human

I'm a Republican, and if any of my family members were gay? I would love them just the same as if they were not gay.

Christ!!! My neighbor is gay and dear god!! He is more Republican than I am. My God! I look like a democrat compared to him.

He has more guns then I do. Though we both have the same views of the democrat party which is?

Can't the democrats just go to Iran, and stay there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and I forgot to mention that, as a broad generalization, Republicans don't like gay people; they find them quite threatening for some odd reason.

Guest DC Worker

Who cares. I find it pathetic that people are so easily swayed into believing this. Lindsey Graham has not stated publicly that he is gay. Why even mention it? While I do not share the same political views, he seems a nice enough person.

• 2 months later...

The only people who would care are busy-bodies who have nothing better to do than worry about other peoples' private lives that have nothing to do with them personally.

This is naive and ignorant. It has everything to do with values and underlying motives concerning voting on issues.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.