Washington DC Message Boards

Summer Speed/Strength Camps

strengthcoach

This weekend reminded me that Summer is almost here. As an athlete that means it's time to address off-season training and get better for the next year of competition. Check out my blog in "Everything Off-Ice" about Summer Off-Season Training. I will be conducting Summer long training at Rockville Fitness located at 4961 Nicholson Court for multiple sports to include: basketball, ice-hockey, soccer, and football. Group training will be conducted in an atmosphere where many athletes from middle school to the pro will be working together in the same facility and for many of the same goals. Come experience this unique type of training which will include speed work, strength training, medicine ball training, plyometrics, agility work, nurtition analysis, video analysis and guest speakers. If interested please call, 301-717-0860 or contact at jimfox@dcemail.com. Thanks. Jim Fox, President, Infusion Athletic Training, Inc.

Aram. The camps start June 17 and run until the second week in August. The camps will meet three times per week for 60 minutes per session. The cost will be determined by the number of people who participate but you could expect to pay between $10 and $25 per session. Strength Coach.